TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Neo, I’m so pleased for you!

Caved and tested this morning at 11DPO and got a BFN. Fairly certain we’re out this month because I think I it would have been early to start to show even a faint line. Trying to make myself feel better by knowing that I would have been due at Christmas and my birthday is already on Christmas Day so poor Mr Skates would have an expensive time if we had conceived this month!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had a negative test, CD34 😔 I need to stop getting my hopes up every month. Maybe I’ll start tracking ovulation this month, was trying to avoid the stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Amazing news! Gives so much hope to hear Clomid worked for you 💕 Congratulations and wishing safe and healthy pregnancies for all with BFP's this month x
thank you. Yes I’m so grateful for it, even though it did turn me into a monster for a few weeks. I don’t think the mr minds now though! X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What are peoples thoughts/experiences with a bbt dip around implantation? I’ve woken up 9dpo with a dip of 0.4degrees.. trying to be rational with my thinking lol…

thank you. Yes I’m so grateful for it, even though it did turn me into a monster for a few weeks. I don’t think the mr minds now though! X
I bet he won't! Take care of yourself throughout your journey ☺
X

Last night just before bed I noticed some bleeding when I wiped (fresh, red period blood), but this morning it seems to have almost stopped to just some light brown spotting. Done another test and BFN ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Last night just before bed I noticed some bleeding when I wiped (fresh, red period blood), but this morning it seems to have almost stopped to just some light brown spotting. Done another test and BFN ☹
How many DPO are you? Fingers crossed it could be implantation!

Edited to say your about 13 aren’t you 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.