TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had vivid dreams as a pregnancy symptom before? I've been having weird dreams all week and wondering if it's a sign...I usually don't remember having dreams at all!
Not to get your hopes up, but yes! This is a symptom I’ve experienced right through pregnancy, from very early on. All the very best of luck to you x

Reactions: 2
Me 🙋🏼‍♀️ I had two evap lines from a pack of two I bought 🙄 They appeared like a minute or two after the time you are meant to check within. I haven’t bought them since
it’s the digital one. So it has the word there. With no ‘not’ in front of it. But I don’t think I trust it based on the review xx

• Wow
My period has started today and I have that lovely feeling of relief. Does anybody else have this? I feel really anxious in the days leading to my period when I'm waiting for it to start and knowing I'm not pregnant but once it does I feel much better. It's like I can start the next cycle and I'm finally done with the previous one. I think I'm not going to bother using ovulation tests this month, just going to make sure we have sex regularly throughout the month. I think I focus too much on the fertile window and neglect the rest of the month when I use tests. Fingers crossed anyway 🤞🏻

Reactions: 13
My period has started today and I have that lovely feeling of relief. Does anybody else have this? I feel really anxious in the days leading to my period when I'm waiting for it to start and knowing I'm not pregnant but once it does I feel much better. It's like I can start the next cycle and I'm finally done with the previous one. I think I'm not going to bother using ovulation tests this month, just going to make sure we have sex regularly throughout the month. I think I focus too much on the fertile window and neglect the rest of the month when I use tests. Fingers crossed anyway 🤞🏻
I felt the same last month! Relief that I had my period. I made myself feel so anxious on the build up.. that was the month I used ovulation tests and this month has been so less stressful as I didn’t use them! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I felt the same last month! Relief that I had my period. I made myself feel so anxious on the build up.. that was the month I used ovulation tests and this month has been so less stressful as I didn’t use them! ❤❤❤
That's good to hear, glad it helped you! It makes total sense - using ov tests means I know when my period is due exactly so it makes it much easier to obsess and end up anxious 😭

I felt relieved when I got my period this month. I felt there was so much pressure and I was over analysing everything. Ready to try again now though. We have agreed no early testing this cycle to help with the pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
it’s the digital one. So it has the word there. With no ‘not’ in front of it. But I don’t think I trust it based on the review xx
Oh I’ve never had experience with that happening. What’s leading you to think it could be wrong?

Has anyone had vivid dreams as a pregnancy symptom before? I've been having weird dreams all week and wondering if it's a sign...I usually don't remember having dreams at all!
I’m having horrific vivid dreams what feels like all night every night. They started around 7DPO and have stuck around. I’m shattered 😪

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hi everyone. So I've been on here a while and I'be finally got a BFP. The clomid crazies were worth it. It's very early at 9dpo but the cramps were driving me insane
I started accupuncture this month and I'm surprised I don't rattle with all yh vitamins I've been taking. I really think drinking lots of water might have helped too
Amazing news! Gives so much hope to hear Clomid worked for you 💕 Congratulations and wishing safe and healthy pregnancies for all with BFP's this month x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.