TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking in this thread for a few months now…finally plucked up the courage to say hello and thank you as reading your posts makes me feel less alone!

We’ve not been trying long but we did have to have genetic counselling before starting and this was delayed due to covid so feel like I’ve been waiting forever (even though it hasn’t been)

I’ve had to deal with 3 pregnancy announcements from family/close friend in recent weeks and each one just feels more painful. Really hoping it’ll soon be my turn - sending love and positive vibes everyone’s way and again thank you for this thread even though I’ve never posted it’s always made me feel less alone!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been lurking in this thread for a few months now…finally plucked up the courage to say hello and thank you as reading your posts makes me feel less alone!

We’ve not been trying long but we did have to have genetic counselling before starting and this was delayed due to covid so feel like I’ve been waiting forever (even though it hasn’t been)

I’ve had to deal with 3 pregnancy announcements from family/close friend in recent weeks and each one just feels more painful. Really hoping it’ll soon be my turn - sending love and positive vibes everyone’s way and again thank you for this thread even though I’ve never posted it’s always made me feel less alone!! 🥰
I find a few together even harder as it feels like freakin everyone is pregnant! Come on anytime to say hey :)

Reactions: 2
Hi, been here before but back again. We’ve been TTC for over a year now. I’ve started a free trial of the app Flo to see if any of the pre natal/TTC tips help. Has anyone else used it ?
I know i need to cut down my alcohol intake - I don’t drink heavily per se but will drink aglass of wine or 2 when just at home on a weekend. And probably lose a bit of weight. I’m not massively overweight at all but I know I’m just outside of a healthy BMI due to weight gained during lockdown and not losing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi, been here before but back again. We’ve been TTC for over a year now. I’ve started a free trial of the app Flo to see if any of the pre natal/TTC tips help. Has anyone else used it ?
I know i need to cut down my alcohol intake - I don’t drink heavily per se but will drink aglass of wine or 2 when just at home on a weekend. And probably lose a bit of weight. I’m not massively overweight at all but I know I’m just outside of a healthy BMI due to weight gained during lockdown and not losing it!
I use Flo to track my periods and to track ovulation. It helps as we have to call our sperm donor in advance so it shows the week I'm not fertile.

Finally got booked in for a blood test after nearly having a meltdown when she told me I would have had to wait a year. She spoke to a doctor and they told her I can have bloods done if I’m feeling anxious. Hopefully I can get some answers🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey,

I have used the flo app for a couple of years now and after several months of religiously inputting my cycles, symptoms, CM etc it became super accurate. I used this alongside the clear blue ovulation tests and found both to be pretty in sync. I have been seeing endocrinologists for years which is why I tracked everything meticulously and I’ll be honest I thought I was in for a long TTC journey so to my surprise when I got a BFP on cycle 1 I was gobsmacked. I’m 7 weeks today & praying this little baby sticks! 🙏🏼

I’m not sure if it’s just standard but I also take magnesium & vitamin D daily along with folic acid and have done for over a year.

Hard to say what’s contributed to my BFP but the above is what I’ve been doing! Good luck! Lots of baby dust to you ❤❤

Reactions: 5
Hey,

I have used the flo app for a couple of years now and after several months of religiously inputting my cycles, symptoms, CM etc it became super accurate. I used this alongside the clear blue ovulation tests and found both to be pretty in sync. I have been seeing endocrinologists for years which is why I tracked everything meticulously and I’ll be honest I thought I was in for a long TTC journey so to my surprise when I got a BFP on cycle 1 I was gobsmacked. I’m 7 weeks today & praying this little baby sticks! 🙏🏼

I’m not sure if it’s just standard but I also take magnesium & vitamin D daily along with folic acid and have done for over a year.

Hard to say what’s contributed to my BFP but the above is what I’ve been doing! Good luck! Lots of baby dust to you ❤❤
Sorry to jump on this! Myself and my husband are looking to start trying at the end of the year which is very exciting! I was going to start taking folic acid in around August/September time. Would it harm me to start taking it sooner?

**Edited to add...Congratulations on your BFP btw!!1 😘

Hi ladies,

I'm also a lurker who has plucked up the courage to say hello!

My husband and I are both 32 and we've been trying for 8 months now (TTC our first). I quickly stopped testing because I found getting my period less upsetting than seeing negative tests but cracked and tested this morning. BFN but period due Friday so OH is still optimistic but I'm spotting and pretty sure I'm out. I used a FRER test too.

I find these couple of days when you know you're out but you're waiting for AF to get started so difficult. Feel like I want to spend a few days in bed eating chocolate and crying 🤣

Really makes me feel less alone to read everybody's posts so thought I'd join 👋🏻

• Heart
Sorry to jump on this! Myself and my husband are looking to start trying at the end of the year which is very exciting! I was going to start taking folic acid in around August/September time. Would it harm me to start taking it sooner?

Hello!! Not at all! 🤗 I don’t think it will do you any harm to take it earlier but equally don’t think it would do you any harm if you waited. I did a bit of a deep dive looking at articles online who said that the longer you take it, it can reduce the risk of a premature birth - I’m no expert so I’m not sure how true that is. I started taking it purely to get me into the routine of it otherwise I have a tendency to give up!

Thank you so much! Good luck to you when the time comes 🥰🥰 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello!! Not at all! 🤗 I don’t think it will do you any harm to take it earlier but equally don’t think it would do you any harm if you waited. I did a bit of a deep dive looking at articles online who said that the longer you take it, it can reduce the risk of a premature birth - I’m no expert so I’m not sure how true that is. I started taking it purely to get me into the routine of it otherwise I have a tendency to give up!

Thank you so much! Good luck to you when the time comes 🥰🥰 xxx
Ok perfect thank-you! :) I will start taking it earlier also am I'm the same haha!

Ahh thank-you 🥰😘 very exciting times!!

Reactions: 1

I was at the doctors this week and she advised to start taking folic acid ASAP prior to conceiving! Good luck 😊

Yes I was going to say it’s recommended to take folic acid a few months in advance of TTC so definitely go ahead 😊

I’m driving myself mad symptom spotting as usual 🙈 trying to hold out until Saturday to test.

Reactions: 6
Hi everyone. So I've been on here a while and I'be finally got a BFP. The clomid crazies were worth it. It's very early at 9dpo but the cramps were driving me insane
I started accupuncture this month and I'm surprised I don't rattle with all yh vitamins I've been taking. I really think drinking lots of water might have helped too

• Heart
Hey,

Congratulations! I have some folic acid and well woman trying to conceive supplements but haven’t been taking them consistently. I really need to do that too haha! Thanks for your input and advice

Just tested at 10DPO - BFN. Next time will be our 5th cycle so still early days, just want to see those lines now 🙁

• Heart
Has anyone had a false positive on Clearblue Early Detection Digital Pregnancy Test?

Has anyone had a false positive on Clearblue Early Detection Digital Pregnancy Test?
I've never had a positive test but I think most instances of false positives are when people look at the tests after the time is up and see an evap line. I think if your test was positive within a few minutes you can be pretty confident you're pregnant. Good luck and tentative congratulations ♥

Me 🙋🏼‍♀️ I had two evap lines from a pack of two I bought 🙄 They appeared like a minute or two after the time you are meant to check within. I haven’t bought them since

Has anyone had vivid dreams as a pregnancy symptom before? I've been having weird dreams all week and wondering if it's a sign...I usually don't remember having dreams at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.