Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CNK

Good luck 🤞

My advice: have lots of sex this month. I’ve conceived twice in the weeks leading up to fertility treatment despite being unable to conceive for years!
Oh thanks! I wish that had been the case but my husband got vomiting bug right around my fertile days so not holding out much hope 😄

Lola UK

VIP Member
I’ve had barely any EWCM this month, last month I had a noticeable amount.. would you think I ovulated last month and not this month? 🤔

Ljb1984

Thank you for sharing your journey so far with us 💗 I can’t imagine how hard it must be to have been TTC for so long. Your feelings are valid about your friends pregnancy, it’s a natural reaction, especially with it being announced around your would-be due date.

Now that you’ve been diagnosed with endo. Are there things that can be done to potentially help with your fertility? Xx
Thank you for your message I find it difficult
to open up to friends and family.
I have a gynaecologist referral coming up so I am hoping for a miracle, baby dust to everyone on this board you are all amazing xx

Ilando

VIP Member
hi guys has anyone used pre-seed, seven seas trying to conceive tablets?
also, isit always necessary to do the whole legs up, bum pillow to help the swimmers a little? thanks in advanceeeee x
Always used preseed and raised legs- conceived twice. I’ve asked two fertility consultants about if either help and they basically said they weren’t convinced but it wouldn’t do any harm so might as well x

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Might be Implantation bleeding and cramps! I’ve got cramps today ( 8/9 dpo) and really hoping it’s implantation and not period :(
I’m hoping it could be implantation but it feels totally different to the implantation cramps I had with my Mmc in October :/

Louk

VIP Member
Hi Guys,

Long time Lurker here who’s finally feeling brave enough to share my journey.

TRIGGER WARNING. MC AND BABY LOSS (I don’t know how to add one of the drop down boxes, Sorry!)

Ive been with my partner for 13 years and we never really were 100% set on having children until we fell pregnant in December 2019. Unfortunately I had an early miscarriage in January 2020 and we were heartbroken but realised we wanted nothing more than a family

Roll on August 2020 we fall pregnant with our Rainbow baby after 1 month TTC. After a difficult pregnancy, I had an emergency section at 33 weeks and sadly my beautiful baby boy Henry passed away at 5 days old in March.

We’re now on Cycle 3 of TTC and I cannot even begin to describe the different emotions I’m feeling. I’ve seen the support and love you guys give each other and im hoping I can be apart of this too.

Love to you all xxx
I'm so so sorry for your losses, I really hope you have some family & friends supporting you in real life as well as us on here now. I've got my fingers crossed for you ❤ utterly heartbreaking ❤

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
I’m almost convinced I’m out this month, on CD26, feeling like my period is about to start, crampy and headachy. Think I’m 11PDO, will test in the morning but sure it’s going to be negative and I’m gutted, we had loads of sex at the right time which never happens for us!
Keeping everything crossed for you. The two week wait always seems to be the longest two weeks!! X

I honestly don't know 🙈 I'm either 5 or 8DPO (PreMom seems to think I ovulated sooner than I think...) and had the tiniest amount of spotting today. I feel like I have a spark of hope but don't even want to think like that. How are you, @CinnamonBun?
The apps were always a bit out for me, are you using any ovulation tests? Fingers crossed, it’s horrible isn’t it not wanting to get your hopes up. Im good thank you, I’ve just started using the CB ovulation tests again, so at least it’ll get a rough idea of when I ovulate. X

Grigiogirls

Just looking for a bit of advice - this is the second month I’ve properly been tracking my cycle with OPK. I had a positive OPK on Sunday showing two lines the exact same in colour and darkness. Since then, I have had the same every day (testing multiple times throughout the day) which will have been four days so far. Has anyone ever experienced this before? Usually I would expect the second line to gradually fade but it hasn’t. I’ve also had ovulation symptoms for the four days that I have had positive OPK results. Anyone ever been in a similar situation here?

Has anybody tried/use the clearblue fertility monitor? I’m using easy@home opk’s currently but toying with the idea of the monitor but unsure if it’s worth the £70 price tag on Amazon, and then the additional £30 for the tests 😫 but at this point I’m willing to try anything if it means a positive test as my heart can not take any more negatives ☹

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Thanks girls, I’ll try and keep positive 🤞🏻☺ I did do another easy@home test today which was definitely negative. Only 11dpo so still in until AF! I feel like my boobs are more tender than usual but who knows! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Is anyone else in their tww?
My only symptom was period pains. So fingers crossed for you! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

CD38, temped this morning and I still haven’t ovulated after my loss. I don’t understand why it’s taking so long. Even when I stopped my pill it didn’t take this long. I’m worrying it’s messed everything up and it’s going to take months or something 😔
Did you have irregular cycles before? I got my first period after my miscarriage on Monday. I really want reassurance things are back to ‘normal’ with my cycle but don’t want to get obsessed with tracking everything again all so soon. I am psyching myself up to start!!

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Hey! So natural cycles (using it for the past year to track and learn) predicted I would ovulate on Sunday. DTD Friday and Saturday but now it looks like natural cycles thinks I ovulated on Friday. So disappointed!! We DTD on ovulation day in the morning but I guess it’s unlikely we will catch this month now? X
App can be good for tracking IF they are correct, but if you really want to to pinpoint your ovulation day it's better to use ovulations tests. I went by Flo for a a month or 2, but I actually ovulate 2 days later than the app was telling me

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
I’ve just realised my parents are visiting this weekend and of course I’m supposed to be ovulating 🙈
On the plus side my Gynae apt is next week 🤞🏻

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Sorry me again asking more bbt questions 😅

How does my chart look? I had a slight dip for 2 days but it’s gone back up this morning, not sure if it’s normal or not as it’s my first month tracking bbt. I’m 9dpo but one app has me at 10dpo, can’t test until 27th (which is after my period is due) as I’m at the in laws 😬

Attachments

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Currently in my TWW (approximately 4DPO) and I’ve just had a massive binge. I know how important it is to keep your blood sugars down and I’m sure this is why I’m not getting pregnant and now I feel like I’ve ruined it this month and I’m absolutely gutted😭

i went to my GP back in the summer who referred me to Gynae privately. Took 3 months. My Gynae sent me for a pelvic ultrasound, day 3 & 21 bloods, HSG scan & he requested my husband contact his GP for sperm analysis and bring those results back to him. He reviewed my file & concerns in depth and those were the first steps he took to rule anything out. We were lucky enough to conceive while tests were ongoing.
i actually found it almost a relief to know I didn’t have to just keep aimlessly trying and if anything was amiss I’d get answers soon. So best of luck.

Thank you for sharing your experience. My gp has asked me to book blood tests for day 21 of my cycle so that's a start I guess! I'm assuming that will be checking for progesterone levels to see if I am ovulating?? Starting to wonder if I have an under active thyroid as I have most of the symptoms! Too much googling 😂

sassylash

VIP Member
We use preseed, I think it’s only necessary as a replacement if you are using other lubricants already, most of them kill sperm I was told. Including saliva! Sorry if TMI 😅

I don’t do legs in the air but tend to try chill for about 15 mins after, so stay lying and scroll on my phone. None of it has worked yet 🤷🏼‍♀️
thanks, i don’t even lie there and chill should start lool

Lola UK

VIP Member
Feel like I could make a really good go of it in October after months of not being able to try… and I’ve just received my vaccine booster for a week before I ovulate 😖😭 I’m sure it’ll have an affect