TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*CW: positive test, possibly a chemical. Talk about blood*

I'm not sure if it's okay to post my update, let me know if I need to edit/remove as I don't want to make anyone feel bad.

AF still hadn't arrived yesterday morning (cycle day 32) so I decided to take a test, it ended up being positive so I called my doctors and booked my appointments (I have multiple chronic illnesses so wanted to make sure everything was okay). By the late afternoon I noticed some light spotting and told my partner I would take the rest of the day off to rest. I got really bad cramps and started bleeding more, I got a really bad migraine, felt nauseous. I barely slept last night because of the pain and right now (afternoon) I'm still bleeding. (TMI: the blood is more red than my regular period,no clots.)
It's like AF decided to come anyways and I think I had a chemical? Like I mentioned in previous post; I'm new to all of this.
My GP was no help at all this morning, she drew blood and told me we'd keep an eye on how the weeks progress but I don't it worked this month :(
I feel pretty drained, these last 24 hours have been so intense.
Again sorry if this is not okay to post, just wanted to vent.
Sending you hugs. Whilst the bleeding could mean a chemical, it could also just be a light bleed. Have you taken another test, with my chemicals/losses, the line has gotten lighter before I started bleeding, so it’s normally quite a good indicator.

If it’s still positive or darker then it could just be a bit of light bleeding which can be common in early pregnancy. If it’s lighter or negative then it sadly is probably a chemical. Keeping my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻

Sending you hugs. Whilst the bleeding could mean a chemical, it could also just be a light bleed. Have you taken another test, with my chemicals/losses, the line has gotten lighter before I started bleeding, so it’s normally quite a good indicator.

If it’s still positive or darker then it could just be a bit of light bleeding which can be common in early pregnancy. If it’s lighter or negative then it sadly is probably a chemical. Keeping my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻
Thank you <3
I haven't taken another test, I'm bleeding a lot and I'm going to wait until I get the results of the bloodwork and maybe just wait until the bleeding has stopped completely. I'm not sure if I can handle another test right now, whether it's going to be positive or negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I appear to be out this month 😒

I've started spotting so I expect my period will show up tomorrow.

I'll allow my usual day of sulking, then move on to month 8.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
*tw - talk of miscarraige*
Hi everyone. I think I might be around 10 dpo. I had a miscarraige end of September and my partner and I wanted to try again ASAP. I was tracking ovulation but it remained high but with a very high spike 2 weeks after the miscarraige. I noticed a few symptoms and we DTD a few times anyway and since then just in case so fingers crossed… then I’ve just got to figure out if it’s old hcg or new 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Hey all, hope everyone is doing ok.
My head is a bit melted, hoping to vent/get some advice.. How accurate do you think OPKs are? I’ve been using the easy@home ones and I get a peak every month but hardly any symptoms. Normally ovulate on CD20 and have a short TWW, but I wonder if the timing is wrong now.
Like, today I’ve definitely got EWCM and I’m only on CD12 which would be too early for my normal cycle timing? 🤔 this is like a maths exam!! Anyone have any advice or similar experiences? I will be raging if I’ve been timing wrong for a year!

My head is a bit melted, hoping to vent/get some advice.. How accurate do you think OPKs are? I’ve been using the easy@home ones and I get a peak every month but hardly any symptoms. Normally ovulate on CD20 and have a short TWW, but I wonder if the timing is wrong now.
Like, today I’ve definitely got EWCM and I’m only on CD12 which would be too early for my normal cycle timing? 🤔 this is like a maths exam!! Anyone have any advice or similar experiences? I will be raging if I’ve been timing wrong for a year!
I’m not an expert by any means, but at the mo I’m trying to go by EWCM and not testing, maybe worth DTD around this time and see if it works for you?! It’s so hard isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
*tw - talk of miscarraige*
Hi everyone. I think I might be around 10 dpo. I had a miscarraige end of September and my partner and I wanted to try again ASAP. I was tracking ovulation but it remained high but with a very high spike 2 weeks after the miscarraige. I noticed a few symptoms and we DTD a few times anyway and since then just in case so fingers crossed… then I’ve just got to figure out if it’s old hcg or new 🤦‍♀️
Hi I just wanted to say good luck and I’m sorry about your miscarriage. I went through one at the same time as you and can’t face trying again just yet. We’d been trying for 8 months prior and I just can’t go back to the stress of it all. But I hear it’s best to try straight after and I really hope you’re successful! I hope you have a healthy happy pregnancy soon x

Hi I just wanted to say good luck and I’m sorry about your miscarriage. I went through one at the same time as you and can’t face trying again just yet. We’d been trying for 8 months prior and I just can’t go back to the stress of it all. But I hear it’s best to try straight after and I really hope you’re successful! I hope you have a healthy happy pregnancy soon x
Thank you. I’m sorry for your loss x

I have never used OPK's (and keep wondering if I should) but judging by EWCM alone then I ovulate really early in my cycle. Like ridiculously early! Experiences like yours make me still want to avoid the melt of OPK's though! Totally with you re: the confusion and frustration of it all.

Thinking of all the mums who are out for this month 💜

• Heart
AF due yesterday, no signs so I took a test this morning, BFN, still no signs and then I found pink spotting as I wiped. All the signs were there for it to be a BFP but now I’m crying thinking what did I do wrong 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 8
AF due yesterday, no signs so I took a test this morning, BFN, still no signs and then I found pink spotting as I wiped. All the signs were there for it to be a BFP but now I’m crying thinking what did I do wrong 😓
I swear my body is taunting me. I used to be so regular and now it can be anywhere between 1 and 3 days late. I always come on at whatever random time through then that I go to do a test. Last time I picked one up from the shelf in the supermarket then literally felt myself about to come on before I’d even paid and was finishing the big shop. Put it back down and got a bottle of wine instead 😂😭 Have to laugh or I’ll start crying

• Heart
I swear my body is taunting me. I used to be so regular and now it can be anywhere between 1 and 3 days late. I always come on at whatever random time through then that I go to do a test. Last time I picked one up from the shelf in the supermarket then literally felt myself about to come on before I’d even paid and was finishing the big shop. Put it back down and got a bottle of wine instead 😂😭 Have to laugh or I’ll start crying
Nooo 😭😂 I swear they just know the absolutely worst most inconvenient time to show up don’t they. Hope you enjoyed your bottle of wine!

Last cycle I decided to test first thing in the morning day my period was due. No period yet. Then literally as the test is developing she decides to show. Such a waste of a frer.

Big hugs to everyone who’s out this time around. We all know how tit it is ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm out too for this month 😢

However, I am going to try and take the positive that AF has arrived ON THE DAY SHE WAS DUE for the first time in months! Going to allow myself a cry, grab a bottle of wine and try again next month!

I've learned this month that not testing before AF works much better for me mentally - the constant negatives were draining - let alone the money I've saved not buying multiple tests! 🤣

Hope everyone else is hanging on in there! Fingers crossed to everyone for this/next cycle 🤞❤ xx

• Heart
Literally every day this week I’ve logged onto social media and seen someone announce their pregnancy 🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Hey everyone,

Looking for some support really! I've had two chemicals and been devastated by them. I had mild symptoms with the chemicals, cramping, headaches, etc. Nothing severe or like the below. Didn't get positives until 12/13dpo with them. My husband and I have continued to DTD actively ttc until this last cycle. I'd given up tbh.

We've maybe dtd 5 times this month? I didn't track ovulation, but if I was to guess maybe 10/11dpo judging from my cycle days?

I've had sore boobs, not to touch, but they've been throbbing I guess? I've felt sick but put it down to being anxious. Burpy but put that down to lemonade... Sore back, put that down to swimming. This morning I got all angry and upset about a dress.

Potential positive test below - am I going crazy or is there a line? If there is its pink in person. Honest answers only :

IMG_20211021_181611.jpg
16348374775457162713753169906081.jpg
[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey everyone,

Looking for some support really! I've had two chemicals and been devastated by them. I had mild symptoms with the chemicals, cramping, headaches, etc. Nothing severe or like the below. Didn't get positives until 12/13dpo with them. My husband and I have continued to DTD actively ttc until this last cycle. I'd given up tbh.

We've maybe dtd 5 times this month? I didn't track ovulation, but if I was to guess maybe 10/11dpo judging from my cycle days?

I've had sore boobs, not to touch, but they've been throbbing I guess? I've felt sick but put it down to being anxious. Burpy but put that down to lemonade... Sore back, put that down to swimming. This morning I got all angry and upset about a dress.

Potential positive test below - am I going crazy or is there a line? If there is its pink in person. Honest answers only :

That looks positive to me ❤

Hey everyone,

I can definitely see something! I really really hope this is it for you 🤍 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Motherofpugs @Honeybeetea thanks so much for confirming. ❤ Will test again in the morning as see where we're at.. My husband is still at work so I've not told him yet. He's going to be furious I tested without him and so early too.. Eek!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey everyone,

I can see it too 🤍🤍 got my fingers crossed for you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey everyone,

I can definitely see a line there ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.