TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, newbie here and really glad I found this thread! Wishing everyone so much love and luck on their journeys 💕

I'm not sure if this has been discussed in previous threads, me and husband have been TTC for 7 months now with no luck. Has anyone any experience conceiving whilst their partner has been on SSRI antidepressants whilst TTC? He has said he will chat to the GP about this, however his MH is so important to me and I don't want him coming off his medication if he doesn't feel ready, and I would NEVER ask him to.

Just wondering if this is something anyone else has experienced!
We have conceived twice while my OH has been on Sertaline xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi all, newbie here and really glad I found this thread! Wishing everyone so much love and luck on their journeys 💕

I'm not sure if this has been discussed in previous threads, me and husband have been TTC for 7 months now with no luck. Has anyone any experience conceiving whilst their partner has been on SSRI antidepressants whilst TTC? He has said he will chat to the GP about this, however his MH is so important to me and I don't want him coming off his medication if he doesn't feel ready, and I would NEVER ask him to.

My husband is on anti depressants too but we are only on cycle 2 TTC so far. It didn’t even cross my mind that it could have an impact on fertility. I hope not as him coming off of them isn’t really an option at the minute. I hope you manage to get your positive soon ❤

• Heart

My husband also takes Sertraline and we have a 5 year old, so it's doable. 🙂

• Heart
My husband takes mirtazapine and has a normal sperm sample. He also had a normal sample when taking citalopram.

• Heart
Hey all, I'm new here and I'm feel like I'm going insane.

We've been TTC for only 6 months and I feel like my body is playing tricks on me. Ever since I started my period well over 15 years ago, I've had pretty regular 27/28 day cycles but since TTC they've been getting slightly longer (30/31, not that dramatic so sorry for being a massive drama queen).
Currently on day 31 and still no sign of AF but have had terrible cramps the last couple of days.
How do you all manage to stay calm during this time?

Wishing everyone good luck on their journey!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
AF is three days late but BFN yesterday afternoon, think I'll try and wait until later this week to do another test, just want to know one way or the other😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey all, I'm new here and I'm feel like I'm going insane.

How do you all manage to stay calm during this time?
Hey...welcome! 👋

We don't! :ROFLMAO: I'm currently 10DPO and driving myself mad! Trying to hold out until the day AF is due before i even consider testing but I'm struggling and eating my feelings 😂

Sending positive vibes to everyone for this cycle! 🤞 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi - Newbie here.
AF is due on Friday. My boobs have been sore and painful for the past five days, I never usually have any pains at all before my period but this month my nipples feel like they’ve been chopped off.

Good luck to all those waiting and to those who will try again next month ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Of course AF just made her appearance, ugh I'd convinced myself this was it. Oh well, fingers crossed for next month!😭
I had this the other week. 4 days late and some strange flutters in my tummy. I genuinely thought this was it, especially after a mc earlier this year. Sadly, AF made a late appearance on the 5th day. I was devastated.
Sending you love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another friend has just announced an unexpected pregnancy 😭 she’s only been with him a matter of months, and has gotten pregnant straight away. I can’t even reply just yet, it’s really shocked me. It’s never me with the lucky news. Sorry to be a downer. Hope you all have successful twws 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another friend has just announced an unexpected pregnancy 😭 she’s only been with him a matter of months, and has gotten pregnant straight away. I can’t even reply just yet, it’s really shocked me. It’s never me with the lucky news. Sorry to be a downer. Hope you all have successful twws 🤍
no need to apologise here - we’ve got you 🤍

it’s a horrible feeling, it’s like being kicked when your down 😔 It all feels so unfair doesn’t it! Our time will come 🤞🏼

Be kind to yourself and treat yourself to something nice xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
no need to apologise here - we’ve got you 🤍

it’s a horrible feeling, it’s like being kicked when your down 😔 It all feels so unfair doesn’t it! Our time will come 🤞🏼

Be kind to yourself and treat yourself to something nice xx
Thank you 🤍 I know you all feel the same here. Just hope one day it can be me sharing the good news! Until then, at least I have wine?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just been reading this thread and it’s actually really comforting to know that there are other people feeling the same things. AF is due Wednesday and none of the usual signs I’d expect now are coming through but I’m so anxious to see if she arrives - I know if she does I’ll be gutted 😓

Baby dust to you all ✨✨

• Heart
AF has arrived a few days early giving me a short 24 day cycle.

Best wishes to you all.

• Heart
12dpo and I caved. Took a test this morning. Negative 😒

I've got no symptoms either way, so I've no idea what's going off. I'm going to try not to test tomorrow and see what happens on Thursday.

• Heart
For the first time in months after coming off the pill I feel like I'm having ovulation symptoms.
Pain in the side of my uterus, feeling extra 'saucy' and all other symptoms you normally get - I haven't had chance to go to shops for a ovulation test yet but I am hoping this is the start of my body going back to normal after coming off contraception!

Not a big deal really but a small start for me!!!

• Heart
*CW: positive test, possibly a chemical. Talk about blood*

I'm not sure if it's okay to post my update, let me know if I need to edit/remove as I don't want to make anyone feel bad.

AF still hadn't arrived yesterday morning (cycle day 32) so I decided to take a test, it ended up being positive so I called my doctors and booked my appointments (I have multiple chronic illnesses so wanted to make sure everything was okay). By the late afternoon I noticed some light spotting and told my partner I would take the rest of the day off to rest. I got really bad cramps and started bleeding more, I got a really bad migraine, felt nauseous. I barely slept last night because of the pain and right now (afternoon) I'm still bleeding. (TMI: the blood is more red than my regular period,no clots.)
It's like AF decided to come anyways and I think I had a chemical? Like I mentioned in previous post; I'm new to all of this.
My GP was no help at all this morning, she drew blood and told me we'd keep an eye on how the weeks progress but I don't it worked this month :(
I feel pretty drained, these last 24 hours have been so intense.
Again sorry if this is not okay to post, just wanted to vent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.