TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks positive to me @fishsticks 😍

woken up with horrendous nausea, someone please remind me that 7DPO is far too soon to be having symptoms and it’s likely because I had a kebab for my tea last night 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks positive to me @fishsticks 😍

woken up with horrendous nausea, someone please remind me that 7DPO is far too soon to be having symptoms and it’s likely because I had a kebab for my tea last night 🤣
I’m 7dpo too and took a pregnancy test to shut my head up and gal let me tell you, don’t do it 😂😂 it’s a waste of a test. Hope we both (and all!) get our BFP soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning guys. I thought I might have caught again but my hcg strip actually seems to be lighter than yesterday so I guess it’s just leftover hcg from the last pregnancy :(

• Sad
  • Heart
AF isn't due for another 5ish days for me, but I feel like it's definitely en route 😔 boobs are killing, and I'm very very angry. For me, any time I've been pregnant I get zero signs that AF is on the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing okay. I've been reading all the previous threads but this is my first post.

I'm 31, husband is 41, we have a 3 year old and we are going to start 'properly' (more actively, rather than NTNP) TTC number 2 next month (providing that everything goes okay with my upcoming colposcopy - I've had precancerous cervical cells for years and just want to get that out of the way first).

It's been really useful to read about all of your journeys. I've been tracking my cycle with the Ovia app and got Pregnacare conception vitamins and ClearBlue digital ovulation tests on order and feeling excited.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing okay. I've been reading all the previous threads but this is my first post.

I'm 31, husband is 41, we have a 3 year old and we are going to start 'properly' (more actively, rather than NTNP) TTC number 2 next month (providing that everything goes okay with my upcoming colposcopy - I've had precancerous cervical cells for years and just want to get that out of the way first).

It's been really useful to read about all of your journeys. I've been tracking my cycle with the Ovia app and got Pregnacare conception vitamins and ClearBlue digital ovulation tests on order and feeling excited.
Welcome, I hope everything goes well with your colposcopy! So much to look forward to.

• Heart
Thank you to everyone who confirmed I wasn't going mad on Thursday.

Symptoms have intensified more than I've ever known and AF is due tomorrow.. But don't think she's coming. Also done some cheapies and the line is getting darker so I'm hoping this is our rainbow. 🌈 ❤ Navigating pregnancy after loss is already proving difficult, but I'm so ready to face my fears.

IMG_20211024_080910.jpg

I'll be sticking around on here, I feel so invested in all of your journeys and I'm so hoping you'll all get your BFP soon. This is the most amazing space to be anonymous and be able to write down exactly how you're feeling where you know you won't be judged.❤❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Symptoms have intensified more than I've ever known and AF is due tomorrow.. But don't think she's coming. Also done some cheapies and the line is getting darker so I'm hoping this is our rainbow. 🌈 ❤ Navigating pregnancy after loss is already proving difficult, but I'm so ready to face my fears.

I'll be sticking around on here, I feel so invested in all of your journeys and I'm so hoping you'll all get your BFP soon. This is the most amazing space to be anonymous and be able to write down exactly how you're feeling where you know you won't be judged.❤❤
Congratulations! Hope you are able to enjoy this moment despite what happened for you and wishing you the best of luck this time around xxx

• Heart

Congratulations ♥ Wishing you all the best xx

• Heart

Ahhh I’ve been hoping for this update!! Congratulations! I’m so so pleased for you and wish you all the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy 🌈 ❤ xx

• Heart

Congratulations! ❤ So happy for you. Hope everything goes smoothly with your pregnancy.

Love seeing BFPs on here and can’t wait to see some more.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Congratulations lovely xx

• Heart

Many congratulations lovely ❤ So happy for you.

• Heart
I thought that I was starting to get some symptoms… woke up during the night on Saturday with really sharp cramps, my boobs have been so sore - painful to touch. And now it’s all eased off 🤦🏼‍♀️.

I’m only on CD23 so I guess it’s too early to say for sure if I’m out or not, but I’m so frustrated!

5dpo today and finding this 2ww much easier. I'm still checking my app daily just to make sure the days are moving forwards 😂 but after last months chemical I've got much more of a 'what will be will be' mindset for now.

Currently on cycle 11 CD9, TTC #2. Short luteal phase most cycles, never get past day 10. Started proceive max this month too. The flipping price of it, between it, reflexology, clearblue OPK & the upcoming Gynae apts and nothing working it can feel so pointless. Was supposed to start the SMEP plan this month but I physically and more so mentally can’t face DTD that much. Anyone else feel like that or is it just me? 🙈
Sorry I’m a Debbie downer today. My friend visited me with her baby this weekend & another good friend had her baby last week. Happy for them but it hurts. Some days are hard. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Currently on cycle 11 CD9, TTC #2. Short luteal phase most cycles, never get past day 10. Started proceive max this month too. The flipping price of it, between it, reflexology, clearblue OPK & the upcoming Gynae apts and nothing working it can feel so pointless. Was supposed to start the SMEP plan this month but I physically and more so mentally can’t face DTD that much. Anyone else feel like that or is it just me? 🙈
Sorry I’m a Debbie downer today. Some days are hard. ❤
I tried SMEP but ended up hating my husband haha!!

Just on proceive, supplements, etc. I was told by my GP to try a supplement with inositol in. I was having regular periods and although OPKs were coming back positive I wasn't 100% convinced I was ovulating... Apparently inositol is suppose to help with ovulation and PCOS (not that I was diagnosed with that) Helps with insulin resistance, etc.

Might just be a coincidence, but I have conceived the month I started taking it (and only DTD 5 times!!) after no sniff of a second line for 5 months! I also lost 9lbs in 3 weeks.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but SMEP is just basically DTD around ovulation time yeah? I've Googled it and dunno why there is like a big name for it when it's just common sense no?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.