Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Guys. I’m freaking out. My period still hadn’t come so I just did another FRER…. I’m too scared to get excited after last time. I daren’t even tell my partner and get his hopes up in case it doesn’t stick. I went out at the weekend and now I’m feeling so guilty about it 😞😞

DB5B9A18-593A-4691-ABEF-EABE5E8C3B71.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Trigger warning; Positive test

Hi Ladies, I did a test today and it was positive!!!! I’m still in complete shock as I never thought it’d see the day.

I’ve been on the TTC threads since they were first started and feel almost guilty for posting this as I know how it can feel seeing positives. But honestly want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the support/advice/openness from you all. It’s helped more than you’ll all ever know. ❤ I wish you all, all the luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Ginge912

Hi Guys,

Long time Lurker here who’s finally feeling brave enough to share my journey.

TRIGGER WARNING. MC AND BABY LOSS (I don’t know how to add one of the drop down boxes, Sorry!)

Ive been with my partner for 13 years and we never really were 100% set on having children until we fell pregnant in December 2019. Unfortunately I had an early miscarriage in January 2020 and we were heartbroken but realised we wanted nothing more than a family

Roll on August 2020 we fall pregnant with our Rainbow baby after 1 month TTC. After a difficult pregnancy, I had an emergency section at 33 weeks and sadly my beautiful baby boy Henry passed away at 5 days old in March.

We’re now on Cycle 3 of TTC and I cannot even begin to describe the different emotions I’m feeling. I’ve seen the support and love you guys give each other and im hoping I can be apart of this too.

Love to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32

fishsticks

Thank you to everyone who confirmed I wasn't going mad on Thursday.

Symptoms have intensified more than I've ever known and AF is due tomorrow.. But don't think she's coming. Also done some cheapies and the line is getting darker so I'm hoping this is our rainbow. 🌈 ❤ Navigating pregnancy after loss is already proving difficult, but I'm so ready to face my fears.

IMG_20211024_080910.jpg

I'll be sticking around on here, I feel so invested in all of your journeys and I'm so hoping you'll all get your BFP soon. This is the most amazing space to be anonymous and be able to write down exactly how you're feeling where you know you won't be judged.❤❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Grigiogirls

Hi ladies, had an absolute whirlwind of a week and my whole life has done a complete 360. My relationship with my fiancé ended last week after he told me that he had cheated. I’ve been absolutely distraught, mainly through losing him but as you’re all aware we were many months into our TTC journey together. I absolutely do not know where to go from here, just wanted to say that I wish you all the best luck with your TTC journey - hopefully I’ll be back here some day. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
OK so after my issue with the blue dye sainsburys test 2 days ago I bought a FR test via amazon. Its just come and I've used it so middle of the day, only peed about 2hr ago and this is the day AF is due and there is definitely two lines! Checked it after 3 mins, I could vomit I feel so nervous 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
I’ve had very sore boobs since Friday as mentioned in this thread but all negative tests Friday/Sat/Sun.. I am 1 day late and this is pretty clear to me 🥰😭 trying not to get too excited as this a miscarried a few weeks ago so know how quick these things can be taken away from you but I can’t believe it 😭

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Hey people, I’d love your opinion on what I should do! I have been in my role for 6 months now and I love it. We have been ttc properly now for only 2 cycles. I have the opportunity to move location for my work (same role and company but I’d be the first of my role in this new location).. it’s better for me as it’s much closer to home, saving an hours commute every day. The predicament I feel like I’m in is if I were to get pregnant, I’m putting myself in an awkward position where I would be going on mat leave 6-9 months after moving to that role, after only being in the previous one for 6 months… this is assuming that I would actually fall pregnant in the next 3 months..
I have actually accepted this new location for my role but my question is: would you hold off ttc for a few months so you would be more established in this new role, or would you keep ttc now and potentially go on mat leave after being in the new role for 6 months? Maybe to avoid clogging the thread give a ‘like’ for a hold off ttc or a love heart for keep trying now.
Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Ginge912

Hi Guys,

Long time Lurker here who’s finally feeling brave enough to share my journey.

TRIGGER WARNING. MC AND BABY LOSS (I don’t know how to add one of the drop down boxes, Sorry!)

Ive been with my partner for 13 years and we never really were 100% set on having children until we fell pregnant in December 2019. Unfortunately I had an early miscarriage in January 2020 and we were heartbroken but realised we wanted nothing more than a family

Roll on August 2020 we fall pregnant with our Rainbow baby after 1 month TTC. After a difficult pregnancy, I had an emergency section at 33 weeks and sadly my beautiful baby boy Henry passed away at 5 days old in March.

We’re now on Cycle 3 of TTC and I cannot even begin to describe the different emotions I’m feeling. I’ve seen the support and love you guys give each other and im hoping I can be apart of this too.

Love to you all xxx

Hi Guys! Sorry I’ve been quiet. Just wanted to give you all an update. Turns out Cycle 4 was the lucky one and I’m currently 9 weeks pregnant!!

Sending so much love and strength to you all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Clojo92

TW: Positive pregnancy test

I can’t believe I get to post this. I was absolutely certain this cycle would fail. I’m not quite sure what to do with myself. This doesn’t feel real at all!!
5D69B37A-1BAA-4B1F-9A96-1E2B37A32A4C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

JLXRD

VIP Member
I have no idea how many DPO I am (I think between 10-12) but I have just done a FRER and got a VFL. It has colour. This is my first cycle since my loss, i am in complete shock.

It could be an indent and due to what happened last time I’m not allowing myself any excitement. I will see what happens and test again on Wednesday 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Grigiogirls

One of my closest work colleagues told me she was pregnant today, I’m so pleased for her and she will make a great mum but she told me that they conceived after being off contraception for ONE month. I had a cry in the toilets, gave myself an early finish and came home to watch Christmas movies. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 19

JLXRD

VIP Member
I just got a positive OPK! CD41 after my loss, could cry because I’ve just been so worried it wasn’t going to happen at this point.

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Wow that’s pretty clear! Congrats 🤍 how many DPO are you?

Please try not to feel guilty - you didn’t know and it’s unlikely to have an effect. We’re all entitled to live our lives - we’re more than just TTC!

I have everything crossed for you and a sticky bean! x 🤞🏼 ✨
No idea how many DPO. 5 weeks according to my last period but I think I may have ovulated later (I gave up testing because I was getting pissed off at the negatives).

Thankyou everyone for your lovely messages I really appreciate it ❤❤❤

I did a digital yesterday. Absolutely terrified and trying not to get too excited. Convinced myself already something bad is going to happen or already has. Not sure how I’m supposed to do these next few weeks.

55B64CBC-D93C-4B8B-B59F-4787FDFB93ED.jpeg

• Heart

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
(TW: loss.)

Evening all.

It looks like I'll be rejoining you all soon. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be, and it was confirmed yesterday that I've miscarried.

Obviously I'm gutted, but all the signs are showing that it isn't another molar, so at the moment the relief is overtaking all the other emotions. The receptionist at the EPAU seemed very confused yesterday when I told her I was glad that my hCG level had dropped, because in my case a rise would have been a bad sign. I think she thought I'd lost the plot 😂

Anyway, we'll be trying again after Christmas. Fingers crossed it happens quickly 🤞 and good luck to everyone still trying!

• Heart
  • Sad

Celeste

Chatty Member
Hi all, hope you're all doing ok ❤ As some of you know I've been really struggling this year, post-vaccine my cycles went crazy and were 60+ days long. We subconsciously took a break this month, no tracking, just DTD when we felt like it. I feel like a bit of a cliche and want to take a non-cheapy to be sure but...
20211004_083920.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Neo2021

VIP Member
TRIGGER WARNING

Hey, I am back on this thread having suffered a loss. Our baby was diagnosed with Acrania (it was discovered that it’s skull hadn’t formed) and wouldn’t survive so I had a surgical termination two weeks ago. Hardest thing I’ve ever done but it was the right decision.

My question is, when is it safe to start trying again/tracking?

• Heart
Reactions: 18