TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please remind me that 5PO is far too early to test or have symptoms? 🤣

not feeling overly hopeful this month, I didn’t track and just DTD as much as we could be bothered but I just don’t feel like this month is the month 😞

how’s everyone doing? x
Just reminding you that 5dpo is in fact too early to test or have symptoms :ROFLMAO: TWW is such a drag isn’t it. Try to stay positive. Egg only needs one sperm x

I’m 12dpo and just waiting for period to arrive which is due any time now. If it doesn’t turn up by tomorrow I might test again but I’m expecting it to.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The last few days I've been so unbelievably hungry, I've eaten so much more than I usually would and I still go to bed hungry, my friend said thats the first sign that she knew she was pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up, also my period is due the end of this week and increased appetite is a symptom your period is on it's way, however I've never felt hunger like it. Really trying to not get my hopes up, I'm also thinking maybe it's placebo and I'm noticing it because I want to believe it whereas usually I'd disregard. I'm trying so hard not to take a test, going to try and wait and see if my preiod is late.
Omg this is me at the moment too! I've also suffered really badly from heart burn / indigestion over the last 48 hours too which isn't normal for me. I'm only 10 or 11 DPO so trying not to get my hopes up

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg this is me at the moment too! I've also suffered really badly from heart burn / indigestion over the last 48 hours too which isn't normal for me. I'm only 10 or 11 DPO so trying not to get my hopes up
Yeah I'm 9 DPO, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

• Heart
thinking of everyone in the TWW at the moment 😣 fingers crossed for you all, lots of baby dust being sent your way ✨

I’m due to finish AF today, the wait to the fertile window seems ages away - it’s about 2 weeks with my cycles. Not sure if this is TMI but has anyone used pre-seed while TTC?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
thinking of everyone in the TWW at the moment 😣 fingers crossed for you all, lots of baby dust being sent your way ✨

I’m due to finish AF today, the wait to the fertile window seems ages away - it’s about 2 weeks with my cycles. Not sure if this is TMI but has anyone used pre-seed while TTC?
I used Preseed when TTC my son. Conceived first cycle using it, 3rd cycle of TTC overall. You really don’t need to use as much as it recommends though. A little bit goes a long way 😂

• Heart
I used Preseed when TTC my son. Conceived first cycle using it, 3rd cycle of TTC overall. You really don’t need to use as much as it recommends though. A little bit goes a long way 😂
thank you! That’s reassuring. I hadn’t thought of it til one of those fertility TikToks basically told me to stop doing what we had been doing 😩 so I bought some on Amazon just now. It’s not cheap 😂 so thanks for the tip! 😂😂

• Heart
Hey people, I’d love your opinion on what I should do! I have been in my role for 6 months now and I love it. We have been ttc properly now for only 2 cycles. I have the opportunity to move location for my work (same role and company but I’d be the first of my role in this new location).. it’s better for me as it’s much closer to home, saving an hours commute every day. The predicament I feel like I’m in is if I were to get pregnant, I’m putting myself in an awkward position where I would be going on mat leave 6-9 months after moving to that role, after only being in the previous one for 6 months… this is assuming that I would actually fall pregnant in the next 3 months..
I have actually accepted this new location for my role but my question is: would you hold off ttc for a few months so you would be more established in this new role, or would you keep ttc now and potentially go on mat leave after being in the new role for 6 months? Maybe to avoid clogging the thread give a ‘like’ for a hold off ttc or a love heart for keep trying now.
Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So I had a ‘peak’ CB digital OPK this morning, did an easy@home at the same time, and this is definitely not positive, right?

I’ll keep testing, but I’m so rubbish at working out when we should be DTD. Partner’s shifts are hit and miss too - I wasn’t expecting a peak until Friday!

Attachments

• Heart
I’m onto cycle 2 today. Going to try to make more of an effort to DTD more often this cycle. Good luck everyone else in the TWW ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey people, I’d love your opinion on what I should do! I have been in my role for 6 months now and I love it. We have been ttc properly now for only 2 cycles. I have the opportunity to move location for my work (same role and company but I’d be the first of my role in this new location).. it’s better for me as it’s much closer to home, saving an hours commute every day. The predicament I feel like I’m in is if I were to get pregnant, I’m putting myself in an awkward position where I would be going on mat leave 6-9 months after moving to that role, after only being in the previous one for 6 months… this is assuming that I would actually fall pregnant in the next 3 months..
I have actually accepted this new location for my role but my question is: would you hold off ttc for a few months so you would be more established in this new role, or would you keep ttc now and potentially go on mat leave after being in the new role for 6 months? Maybe to avoid clogging the thread give a ‘like’ for a hold off ttc or a love heart for keep trying now.
Thanks!
Does your maternity leave entitlement continue in the new role? If it doesn't maybe hold off until you've been there the required length of time but if it does continue go for it!
I was recently offered a much better paying job in private health care but turned it down because the NHS maternity policy is better and I didn't want to leave myself in a vulnerable position if I took that job and fell pregnant quickly - their policy required working there for a certain length of time prior to maternity leave.

Does your maternity leave entitlement continue in the new role? If it doesn't maybe hold off until you've been there the required length of time but if it does continue go for it!
I was recently offered a much better paying job in private health care but turned it down because the NHS maternity policy is better and I didn't want to leave myself in a vulnerable position if I took that job and fell pregnant quickly - their policy required working there for a certain length of time prior to maternity leave.
Yes, it continues luckily as my employers stay the same. I work in a few gp practices but am employed by a social services organisation, I’ll be moving to a different gp practice to start up this new role so my employers don’t change. My main worry is that they will be annoyed that they would have replaced me in my current practice with a new person and then would need to find mat cover for me a few months later, when I could have just turned down the offer (although they would have to find mat cover regardless..) Maybe I’m over-worrying this and being a suck up to my company? 😂 should I worry less about this? 😂

Yes, it continues luckily as my employers stay the same. I work in a few gp practices but am employed by a social services organisation, I’ll be moving to a different gp practice to start up this new role so my employers don’t change. My main worry is that they will be annoyed that they would have replaced me in my current practice with a new person and then would need to find mat cover for me a few months later, when I could have just turned down the offer (although they would have to find mat cover regardless..) Maybe I’m over-worrying this and being a suck up to my company? 😂 should I worry less about this? 😂
You are deffo over thinking it 😊 you honestly never know where this journey will take you! So I would just keep trying once you’re confident it won’t impact your maternity benefits. We can be workaholics sometimes - it’s ok to prioritise yourself every once in a while 😊❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm out this month 😔 tested negative 12dpo (early test) which I expected as temperature was stable before going down a bit. Weirdly it's gone back up today but I'm expecting it to go back down and AF to arrive tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing okay 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm 7dpo today and I can feel that itch to test starting 😒

I know it's too early. I know testing now would just spoil my day. I know it's a stupid idea.

It's going to be a long few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm 7dpo today and I can feel that itch to test starting 😒

I know it's too early. I know testing now would just spoil my day. I know it's a stupid idea.

It's going to be a long few days.
7dpo here too! I am resisting the itch by not having any tests in the house 🤣 hang on in there x

7dpo here too! I am resisting the itch by not having any tests in the house 🤣 hang on in there x
I've got a pack of cheapies upstairs that are left over from last month. I only used a couple because they were delayed in the post. I can hear them calling my name 😂😂

I'm going to go and spend a ridiculous amount in Home Bargains to distract myself 😂

• Haha
IUI day today, so nervous, such a sleepless night last night, this TWW is gonna be the longest ever

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am 5DPO after our loss. I haven’t been tracking it’s just what the app says.. although if it’s right and we’re negative this month. My period will be due on my wedding day 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.