TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m coming off the pill so my periods are over the place so I don’t know if I’m late. I just did the test now, I knew I should have waited until morning.

Sorry this is new to me I guess I just got carried away!

I’m coming off the pill so my periods are over the place so I don’t know if I’m late. I just did the test now, I knew I should have waited until morning.

It happens to the best of us, don’t apologise lovely 💗
Personally I’d give it a few more days and test with first morning urine, it’s a tough couple of days of waiting and not knowing but sometimes it’s better than testing multiple times a day and constantly not being able to tell if there is or isn’t a line there. Eventually your eyes start playing tricks on you and that’s no fun ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

It’s only natural to do the test when it’s sitting looking at you in the press. Try it first thing & see how you get on. Good luck x

Hi everyone, just catching up on the thread as I’m new here 👋🏼

just wanted to get some advice if you don’t mind, can anyone see a second line here? I’ve just taken a test as I have no signs but I just don’t feel RIGHT. can’t put my finger on it but hoping you ladies will know what I mean!!

I don’t think there is a line but there more I stare the more I wonder if I can see one? I’m probably going mad. My partner is out, I did WhatsApp him but I’m getting impatient

EDIT: Okay the more I look there is clearly nothing there. Sorry I feel silly now
I'm sorry, I don't see a line 😢

I feel like I want it so badly this month 🥺 the previous months I’ve been a bit more chill about it and I know I’m setting myself up to be crushed if I’m not. 8dpo so still a few days to wait as I have a 12 day LP. I’ve got an awful blocked nose today and I’ve even been googling if that could be symptom, but I know everything is a symptom of you google it!

2 friends of mine have just announced the birth of their babies and I’m happy for them but I can’t help but feel so jealous. I feel like I could cope with no having a baby if I knew I was at least pregnant and knew I would have one soon.

I really really want to be pregnant this month 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like I want it so badly this month 🥺 the previous months I’ve been a bit more chill about it and I know I’m setting myself up to be crushed if I’m not. 8dpo so still a few days to wait as I have a 12 day LP. I’ve got an awful blocked nose today and I’ve even been googling if that could be symptom, but I know everything is a symptom of you google it!

I really really want to be pregnant this month 🤞🏻
I really feel this! I’m only 2dpo and struggling 🥺 I feel strangely hopeful but at the same time feel it’s not my month 🥺 who’d of thought it would be this hard 💔

Thoughts and baby dust to all ✨ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
With you girls too 😞 3dpo here and feeling hopeful so I know it will hurt even more when my period arrives. Hang in there everyone 💕

• Heart
Nice there’s a few of us at similar cycle stages! Feels less lonely knowing there’s strangers on the internet that know exactly how you’re feeling 🤞🏼🤍 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
5 DPO here and feeling like I cant handle the uncertainty of the next week :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hey girls,

Thanks for the other day, you were all lovely ❤

A friend of the family started TTC months AFTER me. I remember her telling people they were struggling and how terrible it was after trying for 6 months.... Well she had her baby this week. Then there's me... Still here.

Can't even imagine actually having a baby! Like a faraway dream now...

Lots of love to anyone who needs it today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
9dpo and I cracked and tested on a cheapy internet strip 😩 negative of course. I know it’s early but I’m going to assume I’m not pregnant now as I only have a 12 day LP.

I don’t feel too bad for doing so as every time I buy a pack of 50 opks I get 20 hcg tests with it so I now have about 60 cheapy internet strip hcg tests! Just a poas addict now apparently 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
5 DPO here and feeling like I cant handle the uncertainty of the next week :(
Come here, a bunch of strangers on the internet will do their best to keep your spirits up 💕

Hey girls,

A friend of the family started TTC months AFTER me. I remember her telling people they were struggling and how terrible it was after trying for 6 months.... Well she had her baby this week. Then there's me... Still here.

I really hate the people who go "oh I'm trying for a baby, poof! 5 minutes later 🤱🙄🙄

9dpo and I cracked and tested on a cheapy internet strip 😩 negative of course. I know it’s early but I’m going to assume I’m not pregnant now as I only have a 12 day LP.

I don’t feel too bad for doing so as every time I buy a pack of 50 opks I get 20 hcg tests with it so I now have about 60 cheapy internet strip hcg tests! Just a poas addict now apparently 🙃
I'm really hoping it's just a bit early and a cheap test, it's not over until AF shows up!!

• Heart
Hey girls,

It’s so difficult dealing with friends pregnancies/babies. Such a conflict of emotions😞

I’ve got a friend who started trying the same time as us and they were a good support network for me and my partner. She also has PCOS and it was just nice to be able to have someone close to relate to! Anyway, last month they told us they were pregnant. I am honestly over the moon for her but it is so hard. She messaged me something the other day which didn’t really make sense and she followed it up with “sorry, baby brain!”. It honestly made me so irrationally angry that I had to turn my phone off for the evening 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like, I’d love to be having baby brain right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi all, new to this thread. Husband and I have just really started TTC in the last 2 months. Tomorrow is my ovulation day - so currently in my weeks window of chance of conception.
I don’t fully understand all of the abbreviations you use here yet. And not fully researched in all the tips. Currently just doing the old fashioned DTD and hope for the best.
I’ve never felt desperate to have a baby but now All my friends have babies or are pregnant and I’m starting to panic a bit in case I leave it too late. Currently 33. Husband is desperate for one and he’s been the driving force behind TTC mostly.
all tips and help appreciated

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all, new to this thread. Husband and I have just really started TTC in the last 2 months. Tomorrow is my ovulation day - so currently in my weeks window of chance of conception.
I don’t fully understand all of the abbreviations you use here yet. And not fully researched in all the tips. Currently just doing the old fashioned DTD and hope for the best.
I’ve never felt desperate to have a baby but now All my friends have babies or are pregnant and I’m starting to panic a bit in case I leave it too late. Currently 33. Husband is desperate for one and he’s been the driving force behind TTC mostly.
Welcome to our lovely little thread 🤍 the ladies on here are so kind and supportive and always happy to answer any questions you have. Which abbreviations are you not sure on? Xx

Welcome to the thread, I think for someone newly trying to conceive (TTC) I would just say enjoy the baby making process & don’t get too bogged down with it just yet. Try DTD lots on your fertile period j fingers crossed it happens for you quickly ❤

CD8 and I'm already feeling deflated. I know ovulation is around the corner but after then the tww is here and I'm just not sure I can deal with another negative month. I really thought the last cycle would be the one, but not even I could convince myself of a vvvvvfl.

Baby dust to everyone. 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Come here, a bunch of strangers on the internet will do their best to keep your spirits up 💕

I really hate the people who go "oh I'm trying for a baby, poof! 5 minutes later 🤱🙄🙄

I'm really hoping it's just a bit early and a cheap test, it's not over until AF shows up!!
You’re definitely not out at 9dpo! With my son I had nothing but the faintest line until 11dpo. Fingers crossed for you and all the other ladies in your TWWs.

• Heart
Welcome to the thread ❤ if you scroll back a page or two, someone has posted about the SMEP method which tells you exactly when to DTD this week! I'm definitely trying it next month after having a very poor month due to a cough and an exam. I'm a hopeless case so I've found the info here very helpful and the support invaluable.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.