Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshinegal

Hi everyone,

So I had the vaccine last week and now I am 6 days late. Last time it made my period come early.
No symptoms, but my partner kept on at me to test. I have a night out saturday so I reluctantly did(I hate testing as the negatives make me feel so bad)
And I got my first ever BFP. ❤

I am honestly in total shock. We are at the fertility clinic. My partner has low sperm mobility and I found out a week ago today that I have endometriosis and was devestated.

Its early days and I know anything could happen. I also know this may make some of you feel bad. But I also hope it gives some of you some hope. It's taken 20 cycles and no hint of anything in all that time.

I found out today my SIL is also pregnant. Straight away. It still made me annoyed. Its really unfair. The heartache of TTC had made me decide I didn't want to try next month. But it had already happened ❤

I have a way to go but I hope my news gives you all that hope tonight if any of you are in need of it ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Elsass

Chatty Member
Thank you to those on the previous thread yesterday who suggested a test with a red dye... I think that’s pretty undeniable. Cannot believe we’re finally looking at this 🥲
694FC793-F395-475E-9D69-B54D0A566CCA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25

fishsticks

Hello, I didn't think I'd be back so soon but here I am.

TW for the below.

So last Friday I got my first positive followed by a digital positive on Saturday. We were elated, obviously. I had ridiculously sore boobs, nausea and mild cramping but nothing major.

Yesterday I just knew something wasn't right. Had a very very small amount of blood in CM,but the cramping intensified. This morning took a test and it came back negative and now I'm bleeding.

I'm absolutely devastated and can't stop crying. I know it was very early, but it's still heartbreaking. We've decided we're going to try again straight away, but not track ovulation or anything. Don't want to get my hopes up again. What will be will be I guess! (even though I hate that saying!!)

Hope everyone is doing okay x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

JLXRD

VIP Member
Morning all, I retested this morning and got lines so I then did a digital and…

79635C11-4C95-47A1-BF92-A76304141E98.jpeg

I am definitely pregnant 🥺🥺

I am so so happy and I feel so lucky, I was really feeling so low this month. Im obviously still scared and wary it could be a chemical as im only between 10-12 dpo but my temp went up this morning so I’m keeping everything crossed this works out 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

fishsticks

I genuinely didn't expect this to happen, but it looks like it has. 😍 There have been many tears this morning, happy ones of course.

Thank you to everyone on here who offered advice, this little place to talk has been amazing.

If anyone is thinking of testing early, I got a bfn on tuesday and got my first bfp on Friday. AF was due today. I genuinely thought after Tuesdays BFN that was me for this cycle!

Sending baby dust to you all. ❤✨

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Hello my lovely ladies 🤍 I am joining you back on this thread. As some of you might know I got my positive test at the start of April... I’m so desperately sad to write this here but

unfortunately we found out at the 12 week scan this week that I’d had a missed miscarriage. Our baby had stopped growing at around 8 weeks and no longer had a heartbeat. I’m still in shock really at how that can happen and you don’t even know.

Anyway, I am back. Absolutely terrified to get back on this journey if I’m completely honest. Will be waiting around the next few weeks for my first post MC period - not sure how long that’ll take and then I don’t think I’ll track ovulation for a few months as I was getting obsessed before. Just going to go with the flow.

Hope you’re all doing okay ☺☺🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I had my scan today and they can now see a sac 🤗 cant see anything in it yet as still too early but they're happy with what they can see. I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan and hopefully see a bit more. Tentatively getting excited 🤞sending you all lots of love this Friday afternoon 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey ladies, I was a regular posting on here a few months ago after my first miscarriage. When I fell pregnant again I didnt say anything, just lurked on here as I didnt have the guts to join the pregnancy thread as I felt like something was going to go wrong and I was right. I found out today i have had a MMC at 10 weeks and so I'm back on the TTC train. Well I will be once I've had my procedure on Friday and wait for my next period. I'm absolutely devastated. I am so blessed to have my 4 year old boy but I am so desperate to make him a big brother. Life can be cruel. Wishing you all the best of luck in your quests for babies. Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad

eff29

Didn't want to leave this thread without saying goodbye and sending love to everyone TTC. 💗 I got my bfp this week (which still doesn't feel real as told we would struggle to conceive, but we have caught really quick) and although petrified it's not going to work out for us because of my health, trying to stay positive and try not to worry about every single little thing. Lots and lots of love to you all, I know I didn't post much on here, but it was so helpful to watch, read and learn. 💗

• Heart
The questions from followers on Danielle lloyds instagram are really annoying - ‘how did you deal with gender dissapointment in your previous pregnancies’ and her answering ‘yeah it causes depression’ bla bla bla. I cant believe some of these people, when there are so many of us who cant conceive or struggle to keep the baby, let alone choose if its a boy of a girl!!! Found it really distasteful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

calmyourritas

VIP Member
So I went to the shop earlier and it was so HOT in there I was sweating.

Got to the till and the girl was fanning herself, I said oh it’s really hot in here isn’t it and she replied, “yeah even worse for me because I’m 5 months pregnant.”

Honestly I think my face must have dropped… I thought to myself, well I should be too. I couldn’t even respond to her, just paid and went and sat in my car and had a cry. Ridiculous really, it’s obviously not the poor girl’s fault, it’s just the tiniest thing like that will set me off 😞

Anyway moan over… hope you’re all doing well today xx

Edited to just add that I hope this doesn’t make me sound like a bitch 🙁 just trying to explain how I feel

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Onecandream

Hi all. Received my BFP today after 2 years and 10 months ttc!

I had a hyfosy done last cycle and the technician said my tubes were totally fine with no blockages but they must have moved something along to help me!

Don’t give up! I’m proof that it can happen xx

Hi everyone, sadly already back on the TTC thread here as we had a miscarriage at 5-6 weeks pregnant on Friday 💔

I don't have regular periods, so the doctors said I could start trying when I'm not bleeding and feel ok. Has anyone else had a MC and TTC soon after?

Lots of love x

I found the easy at home ones to be the cheapest online, but you can use other sticks too. I use the easy at home ones for ease because then can compare to previous cycles etc too
So sorry to hear ♥

• Heart

eff29

Hi everyone, sadly already back on the TTC thread here as we had a miscarriage at 5-6 weeks pregnant on Friday 💔

I don't have regular periods, so the doctors said I could start trying when I'm not bleeding and feel ok. Has anyone else had a MC and TTC soon after?

Lots of love x

I’m using the easy at home ovulation strips with the Premom app, I’m almost finished the strips. does any one know if cheaper brands work or do they have to be easy at home to be compatible with the app?
I found the easy at home ones to be the cheapest online, but you can use other sticks too. I use the easy at home ones for ease because then can compare to previous cycles etc too

• Heart
  • Sad

JLXRD

VIP Member
Hi ladies. I am fairly certain this pregnancy will not be progressing and I will be back with you all shortly, I just wanted to update you all.

I wrote last week that my tests weren’t getting darker and my CB digi was also stying in 1-2 weeks. I’m sad to say that my tests have still not darkened and this morning are nearly negative with very faint lines. CB digi has now said 1-2 weeks for 10 days. I know people say not to look at test darkness but for my tests to have been dark and now be coming back almost negative at 19dpo with multiple brands, it’s not looking good.

My symptoms have faded from last week - I know that means nothing but coupled with the tests, I am feeling fairly certain this will not result in a successful pregnancy.

I am obviously devastated and have spent the whole morning since testing just inconsolable. I never allowed myself to feel too happy as I was sure something was wrong, and I guess I was right. My husband has been so happy though and he is just crushed so I just feel incredibly guilty for his sadness, even though I know there’s nothing I could have done.

I am basically just waiting for the physical symptoms to start, which I’m pretty terrified about to be honest. I’m only 4+5 going by ovulation (or 6+2 from LMP) so I’m hoping it won’t be too physically painful. I have not gone through a loss before so I don’t know what to expect. This would have been our first baby.

I am rambling and I’m sorry for offloading here, but I didn’t tell anyone about the pregnancy and have no one to speak with about it, just feel like l can’t move forward at the moment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Thank you so much for everyone who took the time to reply to my moan yesterday. I really do appreciate it so much. I hate being negative and sad on here but sometimes it is just overwhelming, I am so jokey and fun on other threads but I really feel this is my place I can be me and (try to) explain how I feel. I finally unfollowed the pregnancy thread yesterday after realising that, as much as I love reading people’s stories, it probably isn’t helping me.

When I read your stories, my heart aches for all of you and I truly wish I could take all the pain away 😞 I wish there was something I could say to make things better but I know there isn’t.

I’m so glad we have this community on here to share our journey with… sending so much love and baby dust to all of you brave ladies 🤍🤍🤍

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
for various reasons, I think I am going to step away from this thread until I feel in a place where I can try again ❤

I’ve made a thread about loss, as I do want to talk about it and process my feelings but I’m just not sure here is the right place. Hopefully soon I will be strong enough to be back with you ladies here. Thank you so much for all your lovely messages, I have my fingers crossed tightly for you all 💖

if any of you want to discuss your losses or need to vent about loss, please come chat with me xx

• Heart

Sunshinegal

I've found out 4 people, 2 of which are close friends are pregnant in the last couple of days and I'm trying my best not let it get at me.
Done quite well so far, I've been far worse about other pregnancies. However I'm 13 dpo and know that I will not feel the same very soon..... I will be a mess.
Especially when they are accidental/haven't tried for long and then there's me still trying over here.
Until you TTC and until you struggle with it, I don't think anyone can understand the emotional roller-coaster it is. I actually find it all exhausting.

• Heart