• 4 years

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • 5 years +

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Im just nosy

Votes: 51 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A welcoming, friendly thread for those TTC (trying to conceive) 😊

(stole these from the previous thread, thank you @Dibdab

Some common abbreviations:

AF = Aunt Flo (period)

BFP = big fat positive

BFN = big fat negative

OPK = ovulation predictor kit

HPT = Home pregnancy test

DTD = do/did the deed

Baby dust to everyone! 🤞🏻✨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you to those on the previous thread yesterday who suggested a test with a red dye... I think that’s pretty undeniable. Cannot believe we’re finally looking at this 🥲
694FC793-F395-475E-9D69-B54D0A566CCA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you everyone. I feel dizzy as anything but I’m okay. Husband and I have made the decision not to tell anyone until late as possible, purely because we have had losses before and we are still a bit shell shocked. I’m worried about my work; I work 13.5hr shifts in a COVIDICU, but I’m sure I’ll be okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
CD 33 (first cycle off the pill) and I think I am officially in my first 2WW! 1 DPO today (at least I think so! Hoping my temp keeps rising 🤞🏻)

2 weeks feels so long 😂 though after 26 days of OPKs multiple times a day I’m glad to have a while before I need to pee on any more sticks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
CD 33 (first cycle off the pill) and I think I am officially in my first 2WW! 1 DPO today (at least I think so! Hoping my temp keeps rising 🤞🏻)

2 weeks feels so long 😂 though after 26 days of OPKs multiple times a day I’m glad to have a while before I need to pee on any more sticks!

Haha, I hear you...with my almost 4 year old asking mama what you doing? As he watches me pee into his old cup hahaha. Also in my TWW. Ovulation was Wednesday i think...according to clear blue! Wishing you all the luck in the world xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Haha, I hear you...with my almost 4 year old asking mama what you doing? As he watches me pee into his old cup hahaha. Also in my TWW. Ovulation was Wednesday i think...according to clear blue! Wishing you all the luck in the world xx
Luck and baby dust to you and everyone else on this thread too 💕💖

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, I didn’t do OPK last month I decided to lay off it but sure my period came a flipping week early. I was on a 38 day cycle since coming off the pill but this month was 29 days. Annoyed I didn’t track ovulation now! Going to start again this month. Wishing everyone luck & baby dust !

Oh edited to ask - is the clearblue tests worth it? I’ve the easy at home sticks. Just got the hang of them but are clearblue better? They are dear so do you get a months worth in the box?

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone,

Ive had a little break from ttc threads since my last AF. Sometimes my mind needs it.
10dpo though so it's approaching again... I know it will very much most likely be heartbreak again so I'm sure I'll be on here in tears in a few days as you are the ones who understand!

So husbands sperm anaylsis came back as low on the morphology (the shape /form of the sperm I think) . The paperwork hadn't been filled in properly though so they say they cannot say if its actually okay as it depends when he last came (sorry tmi) could be 2 weeks ago or 2 days ago for all they know they said... The morphology would obviously be different for however long it's been. I mean it said not to do anything for 3-5days so we didn't (luckily not the fertile window🤣) so it was in the right time frame. So I do wonder if its correct that morphology Is low and not just to do with the paperwork error. Apparently drinking can affect this and he does drink each evening. It can be reversed. So he's trying to be healthier. His sperm count was high which so great. I was very upset at having to do it again. I know that's irrational but I already feel behind at only being at this stage when we about to go into cycle 18, and now we have to re do this before I can even be referred to a clinic... Then the waiting list.
We also had a nightmare even getting the results as the clinic and gp both denied having them for days and just wouldn't listen for a bit. We had to fight for them. I think part of my upset was this whole thing feels like a losing battle!

Found out a close friend is pregnant. Hard to hear as it is but when it wasnt planned and they'd only been together a few weeks... Its so hard to take. I am happy for her and anyone, but it is so hard.

Sorry to sound all sad and low. I'm actually not right now, just updating and I know you guys will understand any hard times in this journey.

Congratulations to all the BFPs the last couple of weeks x x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone, I didn’t do OPK last month I decided to lay off it but sure my period came a flipping week early. I was on a 38 day cycle since coming off the pill but this month was 29 days. Annoyed I didn’t track ovulation now! Going to start again this month. Wishing everyone luck & baby dust !

Oh edited to ask - is the clearblue tests worth it? I’ve the easy at home sticks. Just got the hang of them but are clearblue better? They are dear so do you get a months worth in the box?
I used both and they lined up for me. As I was my first cycle off the pill though I got 12(!) days of the flashing face before I got my static so it was bloody expensive but if your cycle is getting shorter, you could just buy one packet or buy the 20 pack off Amazon and it will probably last you 2 cycles.

The good thing with the CB digi is the flashing faces to let you know ovulation is near, if you have a gradual LH surge and therefore get a bit of warning before your peak to DTD, i probs wouldn’t bother and would stick with easy at home.

I will be continuing with them next cycle (though hoping I don’t need to of course!) as I have had a rapid surge this month which was gone within 1 day so will be useful to have the flashing face before hand for warning if my cycle now gets shorter - if you’re the same I would say they are worth it x

• Heart

SO so pleased to hear this and that you finally got that static!! It’s so hard chasing it but so glad you persevered and it finally came though. That first cycle post pill is not fun!! Good luck and fingers crossed, I hope the 2WW isn’t too torturous for you!! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.