TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get married this month so trying to focus on that instead... who am I kidding, I’ll still be tracking everything and overthinking every feeling I get. 😂. If only it was easy just to forget about it for a bit, as people seem to think.

Reactions: 3
We get married this month so trying to focus on that instead... who am I kidding, I’ll still be tracking everything and overthinking every feeling I get. 😂. If only it was easy just to forget about it for a bit, as people seem to think.
Ah congratulations! We are getting married in September so it’s nice to hear someone in the same boat! Definitely trying to use it as a distraction but it’s hard!

Reactions: 2
11dpo. Took a frer. Negative. Why I am torturing myself by testing I don’t know 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Ah congratulations! We are getting married in September so it’s nice to hear someone in the same boat! Definitely trying to use it as a distraction but it’s hard!
Thank you ☺ Congratulations to you too for September.
I just know though, I’ll get even more questions of ‘when are you having children? Kids next’ ect 🙄. As I smile through gritted teeth 😅.

• Heart
Thank you ☺ Congratulations to you too for September.
I just know though, I’ll get even more questions of ‘when are you having children? Kids next’ ect 🙄. As I smile through gritted teeth 😅.
Yea absolutely dreading the questions! My Nan has already commented a number of times about becoming a great grandmother soon 🙄 I wish!

One thing that’s keeping me going this month is my hen do in a couple of weeks. If my period comes at the end of next week, my consolation prize we be to get absolutely obliterated on my hen 😂🕺🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
so after I took the frer, I looked back at the pictures and I thought I could see a vvvfl but I don’t think it had colour. I took another frer out of its wrapper and lo and behold it had a grey line already on it. My husband could see the line in the pic too so I knew I wasn’t going mad.

Anyway, we went out for lunch and stopped to see if we could get more frers for me to test again tomorrow however they only had CB 6 days earlier ones which I didn’t want to get because I know blue dye isn’t great but I got it anyway.

Got home and thought might as well do a cheapy strip test (addict) and thought i could see a faint line so did another and the blue dye test and …
E5711DF3-6412-4EE4-9A66-632D10B97106.jpeg

What do you guys think? Be brutal! I can def see a very faint line on all 3 but I don’t know. I am either 11dpo or 9dpo, 2 apps telling me 2 different things. I am scared they could all be indents but surely on 3 separate tests that is unlikely? I am too scared to think it is real, I’m in total shock at the prospect. I don’t know if I should believe it or not. I just feel numb because I think I’m too afraid to feel happy just in case. I will of course test again tomorrow.

Ps: they are super yellow because the pregnacare makes my pee fluorescent 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can definitely see a faint line on all 3 too 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Jeez, your pee really is yellow 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can definitely see a faint line on all 3 too 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Jeez, your pee really is yellow 😂😂😂😂😂
Ahahah I promise it is the pregnacare! I hadn’t peed since I took it 😂

and I can too 😭 I hope so much that it’s real and if so that it sticks 🤞🏻❤

• Heart
so after I took the frer, I looked back at the pictures and I thought I could see a vvvfl but I don’t think it had colour. I took another frer out of its wrapper and lo and behold it had a grey line already on it. My husband could see the line in the pic too so I knew I wasn’t going mad.

Anyway, we went out for lunch and stopped to see if we could get more frers for me to test again tomorrow however they only had CB 6 days earlier ones which I didn’t want to get because I know blue dye isn’t great but I got it anyway.

Got home and thought might as well do a cheapy strip test (addict) and thought i could see a faint line so did another and the blue dye test and …
View attachment 691012

What do you guys think? Be brutal! I can def see a very faint line on all 3 but I don’t know. I am either 11dpo or 9dpo, 2 apps telling me 2 different things. I am scared they could all be indents but surely on 3 separate tests that is unlikely? I am too scared to think it is real, I’m in total shock at the prospect. I don’t know if I should believe it or not. I just feel numb because I think I’m too afraid to feel happy just in case. I will of course test again tomorrow.

I can definitely see lines!!!!!! I've got everything crossed for you!!! 💕

• Heart

View attachment 691012

Oh my!! Yes I can deffo see a line on all three!! Please keep us updated! I so hope this is it for you! Sending love and positive vibes 🤞🏼✨🤍

PS the pregnacare luminous pee never fails to shock me every time I see it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

View attachment 691012

I can see a line too 💜 please keep us updated

• Heart
Ahh thankyou all for responding and being so lovely 🥰 feel very reassured that you can all see the lines too as I know in the past I have had definite line eyes and can convince myself I see a line even if I def don’t 😬

I will def update tomorrow, going to test in the morning and hoping to see a darker line or at least still see one.

Husband and I are trying not to be excited in the mean time just in case it’s indents or a chemical but I hope so much that it’s not 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahh thankyou all for responding and being so lovely 🥰 feel very reassured that you can all see the lines too as I know in the past I have had definite line eyes and can convince myself I see a line even if I def don’t 😬

I will def update tomorrow, going to test in the morning and hoping to see a darker line or at least still see one.

Husband and I are trying not to be excited in the mean time just in case it’s indents or a chemical but I hope so much that it’s not 🤞🏻
This is so exciting and I’ve got my fingers crossed!!

• Heart
Not really sure if this is the right place to post this, but couldn’t find an appropriate place… sorry of it isn’t!

Is there anyone here with male infertility? We’ve known this for a while, and were happy with the situation but have recently realised that we perhaps would like to look into it before it’s too late (I’m early 30s). We will need to use a sperm donor if we do, is anyone else in a similar situation?

View attachment 691012

I can see a line !!!!! I am so excited for you and have all fingers crossed.
Ps the pregnacare gives me radioactive yellow pee too 🤣

• Heart
Not really sure if this is the right place to post this, but couldn’t find an appropriate place… sorry of it isn’t!

Is there anyone here with male infertility? We’ve known this for a while, and were happy with the situation but have recently realised that we perhaps would like to look into it before it’s too late (I’m early 30s). We will need to use a sperm donor if we do, is anyone else in a similar situation?
Unfortunately not, or I don't think so, there was nothing wrong with either of us in 2016 😂 I have a friend with multiple kids but her brother is infertile, he's just had an operation to extract sperm from his balls for IVF 🙈🙈🙈 I doubt that procedure will have a high success rate ☹. Hopefully someone else here will be able to help you. But definitely get help as fast as you can, the sooner the better, I was sent to a fertility clinic in 2016 and it's not as scary as you think it will be. I was offered IVF where they have a time lapse camera, so we would have been able to watch the conception itself!! That's quite a cool thing to show your kid, when old enough and quite a nice benefit of having to go through the process in the first place. Best of luck x

Get more frer. They’re the best ones. Everything crossed 🤞

• Heart
Get more frer. They’re the best ones. Everything crossed 🤞
Ive tried flogoff but I can’t find any in the shops near me 😩 I have one left but it has a bloody massive indent line already on it so I’m worried about using it.

I have a drawer of a ton of tests but no more frers, only boots own, internet cheapy strips, CB early result and CB digital weeks, so I’m hoping if the strip tests get darker then by Weds/Thurs I might be able to use a digital.

Just hoping when I test tomorrow there is still a line 🤞🏻

• Heart
Morning all, I retested this morning and got lines so I then did a digital and…

79635C11-4C95-47A1-BF92-A76304141E98.jpeg

I am definitely pregnant 🥺🥺

I am so so happy and I feel so lucky, I was really feeling so low this month. Im obviously still scared and wary it could be a chemical as im only between 10-12 dpo but my temp went up this morning so I’m keeping everything crossed this works out 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.