TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all, I retested this morning and got lines so I then did a digital and…

View attachment 692290

I am definitely pregnant 🥺🥺

I am so so happy and I feel so lucky, I was really feeling so low this month. Im obviously still scared and wary it could be a chemical as im only between 10-12 dpo but my temp went up this morning so I’m keeping everything crossed this works out 🤞🏻
congratulations! That is wonderful news 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1

View attachment 692290

I am so so happy and I feel so lucky, I was really feeling so low this month. Im obviously still scared and wary it could be a chemical as im only between 10-12 dpo but my temp went up this morning so I’m keeping everything crossed this works out 🤞🏻
Fantastic news ❤❤

• Heart

View attachment 692290

congratulations!!

• Heart
I’m on cycle day (CD) 13 & I’ve got my flashing smiley on clearblue. My dad is also visiting so I’ve to somehow get rid of him to DTD 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 692290

So pleased for you my darling 🤍🤍🤍

• Heart

View attachment 692290

Yay congratulations! So so happy for you! I had a feeling this month would be your month 🤞🏼🤍 xx

• Heart
Thank you for all the lovely messages 🥺❤ You’re such a kind group of ladies, I hope you all get your positives soon.

I think it’s only just started to sink in for me, I am only going to really count it as properly real from Thursday I think as that way even if I ovulated later than I thought, my period will be late 🤞🏻 but either way I would normally have started spotting by now and I haven’t so I am taking that as a good sign.

I did do a few things differently this cycle but I don’t know if they helped or if I was just lucky this cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you for all the lovely messages 🥺❤ You’re such a kind group of ladies, I hope you all get your positives soon.

I think it’s only just started to sink in for me, I am only going to really count it as properly real from Thursday I think as that way even if I ovulated later than I thought, my period will be late 🤞🏻 but either way I would normally have started spotting by now and I haven’t so I am taking that as a good sign.

I did do a few things differently this cycle but I don’t know if they helped or if I was just lucky this cycle.
Such wonderful news. Sticky dust xx

• Heart

Congratulations! Must be the best feeling in the world! Please tell us all what you did differently x

• Heart
Congratulations! Must be the best feeling in the world! Please tell us all what you did differently x
Thank you ❤

And of course I will, however I don’t know if any of it helped as it was the first month doing all of it. It was our second month of doing SMEP, but I think we had better timing this month still.

I took 1000mg of vitamin c, b100 and b6 100mcg from 1DPO onwards as I had read a lot of success stories online that it helped to stop spotting in the luteal phase by regulating progesterone. Both previous months I had spotting and cramping from 8-10dpo. I don’t know if I’m not spotting this month because I’m pregnant or if I’m pregnant because I didn’t spot if that makes sense?

We used pre-seed. Previous months we had used conceive plus, but this month I switched to preseed as I had read a lot of rave reviews and success stories. I used the ones with the plastic tube syringes so you can use it internally before you DTD (so romantic 🥴)

I did the menstrual cup thing after DTD that was discussed here. I read a lot of success stories and it makes sense. I felt it couldn’t hurt to try. My husband definitely thought I was losing my mind (I think I was a bit) but hey! It may have helped a bit. I just made sure it was sterile and put it in after DTD, slept then took it out the following morning. Again.. VERY ROMANTIC.

The last thing is I ate mostly healthy foods and exercised every other day which in previous months I wasn’t so good at. I also made sure I kept my feet really warm after ovulation although who knows if that helped. My feet were toasty though 😂

Reactions: 4
Can anyone offer some advice on timing of doing OPKs please? I've bought the clear blue digital with the flashing smiley but haven't tried it yet.
I'm currently on CD10 and my cycles are normally 30-31 days so should start testing today or tomorrow.
I've seen people say not to do it first thing but it's better in the middle of the day? Do I need to do same time every day? I'm at work today so won't be able to do it til this evening so wondering if it's better to just start tomorrow.

Congratulations ❤

• Heart
Thank you ❤

And of course I will, however I don’t know if any of it helped as it was the first month doing all of it. It was our second month of doing SMEP, but I think we had better timing this month still.

I took 1000mg of vitamin c, b100 and b6 100mcg from 1DPO onwards as I had read a lot of success stories online that it helped to stop spotting in the luteal phase by regulating progesterone. Both previous months I had spotting and cramping from 8-10dpo. I don’t know if I’m not spotting this month because I’m pregnant or if I’m pregnant because I didn’t spot if that makes sense?

We used pre-seed. Previous months we had used conceive plus, but this month I switched to preseed as I had read a lot of rave reviews and success stories. I used the ones with the plastic tube syringes so you can use it internally before you DTD (so romantic 🥴)

I did the menstrual cup thing after DTD that was discussed here. I read a lot of success stories and it makes sense. I felt it couldn’t hurt to try. My husband definitely thought I was losing my mind (I think I was a bit) but hey! It may have helped a bit. I just made sure it was sterile and put it in after DTD, slept then took it out the following morning. Again.. VERY ROMANTIC.

The last thing is I ate mostly healthy foods and exercised every other day which in previous months I wasn’t so good at. I also made sure I kept my feet really warm after ovulation although who knows if that helped. My feet were toasty though 😂
Cool thanks! Have been using conceive plus for 2 years now, prob time to try pro seed so!!

Reactions: 2
I’m just feeling so down today.

I’ve been crying on and off and feel like I can’t stop. I should be 20 weeks today and it should be so happy and exciting to be halfway and it’s just tit. I don’t even know why I’m posting this, I just need to say it to someone. I just can’t fathom how life can be so cruel. I know I’m never going to forget it, but I need someone to tell me the pain won’t last forever and there will be a day where my heart won’t hurt quite so bad 😞💔

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I’ve been crying on and off and feel like I can’t stop. I should be 20 weeks today and it should be so happy and exciting to be halfway and it’s just tit. I don’t even know why I’m posting this, I just need to say it to someone. I just can’t fathom how life can be so cruel. I know I’m never going to forget it, but I need someone to tell me the pain won’t last forever and there will be a day where my heart won’t hurt quite so bad 😞💔
I’m so sorry. Sending you love xx

• Heart

I’m so sorry. I promise it won’t last forever ❤

• Heart

I’m so sorry - you’re always welcome to let your thoughts and feelings out here. We might be a bunch of strangers but just know we’re always with you every step of the way of this sometimes very cruel journey. Sending love and light your way today🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 3

So so happy for you lovely!! ❤

Please feel free to share what you did differently (if you want to!). Ahhh genuinely smiling for you. ☺

• Heart
Anyone else have a problem with symptom spotting? 5/6DPO and I’m sure I’m imagining symptoms and dying to test even though there’s absolutely no point! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈 Going to be a long week🙄

So so happy for you lovely!! ❤

Please feel free to share what you did differently (if you want to!). Ahhh genuinely smiling for you. ☺
Thank you ❤ I’ve popped the few different things I did this month in a post further up the page 😊

Anyone else have a problem with symptom spotting? 5/6DPO and I’m sure I’m imagining symptoms and dying to test even though there’s absolutely no point! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈 Going to be a long week🙄
Ahh yes I am honestly awful for symptom spotting! My google search history the past few months is like ‘feeling hot 10dpo’ ‘feeling cold 10dpo’ 😂 and of course there is always someone who did have that thing!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.