TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Tattlers,

This isn't my usual thread, but I have nowhere else to go. I've just had a really REALLY faint blue line. I do feel "different" and tired, but every month I "scan" my body for "different" but I'm never pregnant. We tried for 4 years for our first, it's now been at least 3 and I've had polys hoovered out of me twice in the last 2 years, I'm now 42. I honestly feel like this is PMT/another polyp. I've done 2 tests, day 29 and 30. I'm won't count myself officially late until gone day 38 - the day I tested last time and it was a BFP. Obviously all I have to do is wait a few more days and 🙏, but has anyone else had a faint line and turned out to be pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Dear Tattlers,

This isn't my usual thread, but I have nowhere else to go. I've just had a really REALLY faint blue line. I do feel "different" and tired, but every month I "scan" my body for "different" but I'm never pregnant. We tried for 4 years for our first, it's now been at least 3 and I've had polys hoovered out of me twice in the last 2 years, I'm now 42. I honestly feel like this is PMT/another polyp. I've done 2 tests, day 29 and 30. I'm won't count myself officially late until gone day 38 - the day I tested last time and it was a BFP. Obviously all I have to do is wait a few more days and 🙏, but has anyone else had a faint line and turned out to be pregnant?
I did in my first pregnancy….my advice would be to go and buy a pink dye (first response early pregnancy) test, much easier to read! I had the faintest of faint blue lines thay nobody but me could see, so followed a friends (also TTC) advice and bought a pink dye one, but had to go to a work meeting….I was sat in that meeting wishing to god I was pregnant as it was aboht some new changes coming in that I did not want to be a part of. I was so glad yog
Get back home and test. The line was much clearer to see. I was only about 3.5 wks pregnant but it still came up with afternoon pee!

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Fingers crossed for you and sending you love!!

• Heart
Dear Tattlers,

I would get your hands on a FRER as these are the most sensitive I think!! Good luck ❤

I'll see if I survive the football tonight 🙈 and if everything is good, try to get something pink tomorrow. Guess it serves me right for being cheap 🤣🤣 the waiting is KILLING me!!!

So I finally got my bloods read by the doc , she said all is normal which is good but the reason I called was because my luteal phase was too short 3 months out of 6 which seems forgotten about so il wait to see what happens this month & il cal back. We are both now sick & there was no DTD this month so makes no odds. Kinda dying for my period to come to just put july behind me!

Hope everyone is ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So if I believe myself I should be 10dpo, if I believe a smiley then I'm 2dpo.😬 Love a tww that isn't a tww bcus I've actually been waiting for over a week already. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Really struggling to stay positive. I'm overthinking every little thing. Caffeine and alcohol being the two main ones. I've completely cut out caffeine and alcohol since my chemical and I'm supposed to be on a work night out on 16th... I know if I say I'm not drinking they'll think I'm preg when in reality I'll have no idea if I am or not and don't want to risk anything!

Sorry, just needed a rant!!

• Heart
So I finally got my bloods read by the doc , she said all is normal which is good but the reason I called was because my luteal phase was too short 3 months out of 6 which seems forgotten about so il wait to see what happens this month & il cal back. We are both now sick & there was no DTD this month so makes no odds. Kinda dying for my period to come to just put july behind me!

Hope everyone is ok xx
Hey, hope the doc gets back to you soon but I’ve been spotting a bit in my luteal phase and have been doing some research on what could help. Apparently lots of women have had success taking daily vitamin C and vitamin b6 and b 12 to lengthen their luteal phase and reduce spotting before their period. Some ladies have gone from 7/8 day luteal phases to 11/12 in the first month.

If you google it there’s a lot of success stories on other forums for TTC but there’s also this lady who did the on and off for 12 months:

I’m trying it this month as I’ve been spotting from 7/8 dpo both cycles so going to see if I can stop that get a longer luteal phase. If it doesn’t work I figure it can’t hurt as it’s only vitamins but we shall see. Thought I’d share in case you don’t have much luck with the doc x

Reactions: 2
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME????

I went on the internet and found out that Action do the best (and cheapest pink tests - great!)

So I cycled all the way into the city, only to find that Action was closed 😩😩😩 Decided Etos might be the place to go, but they didn't have any tests 🤷‍♀️ turns out they were behind the counter, even at over 40, I was a little embarrassed to ask. Then I wittered on about wanting a pink test, not a blue, so I think I completely confused the assistant whose English wasn't brilliant. €7, my UK card was rejected and so was my Dutch card, so I had to call my hubby to transfer some money. At this point I got chatting to a lady from the stables, just as we parted, she said "oh yeah, you couldn't pay, that's embarrassing" seriously wondering if she actually saw what I wanted to buy??

So I finally went home with my test and simply couldn't wait for tomorrow, so did it there and then. OMG, how stupid of me, because now I have a test with a faint blue line....... And a test with a faint pink line

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Seriously.

This drove me a little insane, so I decided to come clean to my hubby who was on his 10 minute lunch break.

"that's not a line"
"do you not think it's a faint line?"
"yeah, it's a faint line"
"I'd brick it if you were pregnant"
"oh really? Well maybe you should have thought about before you shagged me - for THREE WHOLE YEARS!!!"

So I'm still very much in the same boat that I was a few days ago. I can't even!!!

IMG_20210712_125916.jpg

Am I going mad? The pink one does look a little darker in real life, but you still have to squint.

I honestly think that I'm just going crazy 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

I went on the internet and found out that Action do the best (and cheapest pink tests - great!)

So I cycled all the way into the city, only to find that Action was closed 😩😩😩 Decided Etos might be the place to go, but they didn't have any tests 🤷‍♀️ turns out they were behind the counter, even at over 40, I was a little embarrassed to ask. Then I wittered on about wanting a pink test, not a blue, so I think I completely confused the assistant whose English wasn't brilliant. €7, my UK card was rejected and so was my Dutch card, so I had to call my hubby to transfer some money. At this point I got chatting to a lady from the stables, just as we parted, she said "oh yeah, you couldn't pay, that's embarrassing" seriously wondering if she actually saw what I wanted to buy??

So I finally went home with my test and simply couldn't wait for tomorrow, so did it there and then. OMG, how stupid of me, because now I have a test with a faint blue line....... And a test with a faint pink line

This drove me a little insane, so I decided to come clean to my hubby who was on his 10 minute lunch break.

"that's not a line"
"oh really? Well maybe you should have thought about before you shagged me - for THREE WHOLE YEARS!!!"

So I'm still very much in the same boat that I was a few days ago. I can't even!!!

View attachment 658957
Am I going mad? The pink one does look a little darker in real life, but you still have to squint.

I can see a very faint line on both tests 🤞🏼 Fingers crossed for you

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

"that's not a line"

View attachment 658957

I can see a faint line too , fingers crossed!

Hey, hope the doc gets back to you soon but I’ve been spotting a bit in my luteal phase and have been doing some research on what could help. Apparently lots of women have had success taking daily vitamin C and vitamin b6 and b 12 to lengthen their luteal phase and reduce spotting before their period. Some ladies have gone from 7/8 day luteal phases to 11/12 in the first month.

If you google it there’s a lot of success stories on other forums for TTC but there’s also this lady who did the on and off for 12 months:

I’m trying it this month as I’ve been spotting from 7/8 dpo both cycles so going to see if I can stop that get a longer luteal phase. If it doesn’t work I figure it can’t hurt as it’s only vitamins but we shall see. Thought I’d share in case you don’t have much luck with the doc x
Thanks so much for the info. With being sick I’ve been on a mad vitamin surge , so il add the b12 & b6 to my intake.

• Heart
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

"that's not a line"

View attachment 658957

I can see a line too! Fingers crossed for you!!! xx

• Heart
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

"that's not a line"

View attachment 658957

I can see lines on both tests, have everything crossed for you ❤

Nearly 5 weeks post mc now and still no sign of period returning. Feel like I can’t properly get back into trying until it does and I’m worried it’s going to take ages. Any words of wisdom?! Should have been finding out the gender around now which sucks 😔 I will always wonder what would have been 💙💖

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

"that's not a line"

View attachment 658957

I can see it. Try again in a day or two with first morning wee ❤❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nearly 5 weeks post mc now and still no sign of period returning. Feel like I can’t properly get back into trying until it does and I’m worried it’s going to take ages. Any words of wisdom?! Should have been finding out the gender around now which sucks 😔 I will always wonder what would have been 💙💖

I can see it. Try again in a day or two with first morning wee ❤❤ xx
My period returned 6 weeks after mine- the waiting is awful x

• Heart
So sorry for your loss 💕

Thanks Tattle Ladies, even though we're total strangers, it's nice that we can come here & someone is there to listen and support ❤

• Heart
Hi everyone,

As expected my period is starting. I saw a little bit when I last went to the toilet. So I know what I'll see when I next go obviously. Ridiculously I have been holding it in as I just don't want to see it. I don't know why, I knew it would come, I had no doubt, but i know how I'm going to feel still and I'm on the verge of tears already.
Anyone else do silly things like this? I've literally seen a bit of blood, I don't know why Im still hiding from it.
I guess the awful fact that it really isn't happening, so much so I can't even imagine it anymore.
So very soon I know I'll officially be cycle 20.

Never had a hint of anything in those 20 long cycles. Will I ever get to see two lines? My heart is hurting that it could mean i actually may not. All this joy I see other people experience at falling pregnant, an amazing surprise, it happening exactly as planned. There is no joy in TTC. All I know from wanting to be a mum so much is the pain now.

My heart is hurting. This journey is so very hard.

Sorry for bringing the thread down ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone,

As expected my period is starting. I saw a little bit when I last went to the toilet. So I know what I'll see when I next go obviously. Ridiculously I have been holding it in as I just don't want to see it. I don't know why, I knew it would come, I had no doubt, but i know how I'm going to feel still and I'm on the verge of tears already.
Anyone else do silly things like this? I've literally seen a bit of blood, I don't know why Im still hiding from it.
I guess the awful fact that it really isn't happening, so much so I can't even imagine it anymore.

Never had a hint of anything in those 20 long cycles. Will I ever get to see two lines? My heart is hurting that it could mean i actually may not. All this joy I see other people experience at falling pregnant, an amazing surprise, it happening exactly as planned. There is no joy in TTC. All I know from wanting to be a mum so much is the pain now.

Please don’t apologise, you are not bringing it down at all. We are all here for if you want to chat or just to rant or moan. My heart aches for you and I hope you get your two lines soon ❤

• Heart
Hi everyone,

Started my period today as well, cycle 26 now I think, I've lost count. Gonna book in for an IUI in September, just need something to happen before I lose my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone,

You’re not alone at all, I do the same and hold out that bit of hope that maybe it’s just not my period - when I know full well it is.
Please don’t say sorry, we’re all here for you on this thread. Sending love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.