TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been chatting TTC with my best friend for a few months, she had her coil removed 6 weeks ago and just told me she’s 5 weeks pregnant 🙈 obviously super happy for her but wow! They must have had sex once and conceived straight away! Super lucky.

she made a comment that she hadn’t been tracking or even thinking about it that much, almost like I’m not getting pregnant because I’m over thinking it and stressed 🙄 (I’m not stressed)

Anyway I am stepping back a bit, but I’ll keep popping on to see how you’re all doing and wishing you all the best ✨✨✨

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Been chatting TTC with my best friend for a few months, she had her coil removed 6 weeks ago and just told me she’s 5 weeks pregnant 🙈 obviously super happy for her but wow! They must have had sex once and conceived straight away! Super lucky.

she made a comment that she hadn’t been tracking or even thinking about it that much, almost like I’m not getting pregnant because I’m over thinking it and stressed 🙄 (I’m not stressed)

Anyway I am stepping back a bit, but I’ll keep popping on to see how you’re all doing and wishing you all the best ✨✨✨
aw Lola, I feel ya. I’ve a friend who got pregnant the two times she tried & it’s maddening for want of a better word. They really mean well but have zero concept of the struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I compare people that conceive easily to those that were born into money and had their parents but them everything (cars/house deposits etc)

They have absolutely no idea of the struggle of the other side as they’ve never been in that situation.

“Can’t you just save?”
“Just spend less!”
“Just get a better job”

Is as helpful as

“It’ll happen when you least expect it”
“Have you tried X Y Z method”

A little empathy in the world goes a long way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lh is still low according to the easyathome opks and clearblue is still showing a flashing smiley... But I had ovary cramps Friday and yesterday, so I would've expected a peak about now!

I just need a moment... Currently CD47, haven't tested for a week so thought we'd just give it a go. I asked my husband to check it after 3 minutes cos I just couldn't face it again, and the look of disappointment on his face has just done me in. 🥺 Those negatives really hit hard after a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi ladies. I decided to keep tracking this month anyhow even tho husband is sick to figure out my cycle. I got a static yday on clearblue but my Premom sticks aren’t indicating anything. Now I’m on a a health kick and I’ve been drinking more water , I thought I read somewhere this can affect it? Or are they totally out of whack.

Attachments

Hi ladies. I decided to keep tracking this month anyhow even tho husband is sick to figure out my cycle. I got a static yday on clearblue but my Premom sticks aren’t indicating anything. Now I’m on a a health kick and I’ve been drinking more water , I thought I read somewhere this can affect it? Or are they totally out of whack.
Drinking more water can affect it but also if you have a short surge then you can easily miss it only testing once a day (if I only tested once a day I would miss mine) so I would recommend doing morning and evening if you can.

It looks like it was darker CD19. morning but then there is 30 hours before the next test so you could easily have had a darker one afternoon and evening of CD19 and morning of CD20 but it’s then gone back down by CD20 afternoon iyswim.

Drinking more water can affect it but also if you have a short surge then you can easily miss it only testing once a day (if I only tested once a day I would miss mine) so I would recommend doing morning and evening if you can.

It looks like it was darker CD19. morning but then there is 30 hours before the next test so you could easily have had a darker one afternoon and evening of CD19 and morning of CD20 but it’s then gone back down by CD20 afternoon iyswim.
That makes sense as CD19 was my static so it would match up. Thanks so much !

Hey ladies! I haven’t been on here for a while I needed to take some space from ttc for a while. I haven’t had a period since April and my weight has also been creeping up despite no change in diet or exercise routine. I’ve just been feeling down and fat lately 😩
I’ve had blood tests and also repeat blood tests and the doctor wanted to talk to me about my results. Annoyingly she isn’t back in the surgery until a week on Wednesday so im waiting to hear back on what she would like to discuss. I also have a scan booked to check my overies at the end of the month too. From an internet search I may have low progesterone which could explain the recent weight gain and no periods. Obviously I can’t confirm until I speak to my GP. Has anyone had anything similar?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi Ladies, I’m 14 dpo and today is the day AF should arrive. It usually arrives during the night, but hasn’t. I normally know I’m coming on the night before too as I start to cramp but had absolutely no signs.

I tested at 11dpo and it was negative. Do I test again today or do I just expect AF to arrive within the next few days?

Hi Ladies, I’m 14 dpo and today is the day AF should arrive. It usually arrives during the night, but hasn’t. I normally know I’m coming on the night before too as I start to cramp but had absolutely no signs.

I tested at 11dpo and it was negative. Do I test again today or do I just expect AF to arrive within the next few days?
it could go either way, it definitely depends on how you are feeling and wether you would prefer to give it a few days of waiting or test and find out straight away. Since AF is due today most over the counter tests should be accurate but if you’re going to test I’d recommend first response or clear blue.
I hope you get that BFP youre hoping for lovely 🤞🏼💗

it could go either way, it definitely depends on how you are feeling and wether you would prefer to give it a few days of waiting or test and find out straight away. Since AF is due today most over the counter tests should be accurate but if you’re going to test I’d recommend first response or clear blue.
I hope you get that BFP youre hoping for lovely 🤞🏼💗
Thank you for your advice, isn’t it typical that just after I wrote the post I got signs of AF arriving when I wiped. Thank god I didn’t go out yet and waste money on another test!

I’m keeping positive about it, onto the next cycle. We are going to try out Pre Seed, Prenatal vitamins and some other tactics so if anything works I will be back to update!

Hope everyone gets their BFP in the meantime! ❤

• Heart
Hey ladies! I haven’t been on here for a while I needed to take some space from ttc for a while. I haven’t had a period since April and my weight has also been creeping up despite no change in diet or exercise routine. I’ve just been feeling down and fat lately 😩
I’ve had blood tests and also repeat blood tests and the doctor wanted to talk to me about my results. Annoyingly she isn’t back in the surgery until a week on Wednesday so im waiting to hear back on what she would like to discuss. I also have a scan booked to check my overies at the end of the month too. From an internet search I may have low progesterone which could explain the recent weight gain and no periods. Obviously I can’t confirm until I speak to my GP. Has anyone had anything similar?
Hi, I know how you feel waiting for blood test results. Not sure if this will work for you, but I'm able to see all my blood test results on the NHS app, it took a few hours to verify my identity, but after that, I was able to see and Google what each one meant (which I know can be dangerous in itself!) and most of mine said what was the normal range.

It's so difficult waiting! I would use one of the first response early ones, or the clear blue as other poster said - I always got my positives on those before 14dpo. Hope you get a bfp 🤞♥

CD9 today, I didn’t ovulate until CD25 last cycle so I think I have a long way to go yet 😅 I did get a fertility reading and she said the month of December would be significant (not sure if I really believe all the psychic reading, I just got it for a bit of fun)

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all okay. I keep disappearing because I am struggling and at the moment I guess I'm dealing with that by sticking my head in the sand and trying to ignore it all. It's the way I'm kind of coping. I guess I'm Kind of running away from it all a bit. If I stop I feel like my heart will give in, and in all honesty the thought of feeling how I do when AF comes all the time, just horrifys me, I can't deal with it.
I'm 8dpo. I'll be honest I have no hope. As it drawers closer I will not be able to help it and will have some, but I won't actually think it will happen.

Lots of love to you all, especially those on the painful journey when it just isn't happening ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all okay. I keep disappearing because I am struggling and at the moment I guess I'm dealing with that by sticking my head in the sand and trying to ignore it all. It's the way I'm kind of coping. I guess I'm Kind of running away from it all a bit. If I stop I feel like my heart will give in, and in all honesty the thought of feeling how I do when AF comes all the time, just horrifys me, I can't deal with it.
I'm 8dpo. I'll be honest I have no hope. As it drawers closer I will not be able to help it and will have some, but I won't actually think it will happen.

Lots of love to you all, especially those on the painful journey when it just isn't happening ❤
Sending you so much love. You're not alone. ❤

• Heart
The questions from followers on Danielle lloyds instagram are really annoying - ‘how did you deal with gender dissapointment in your previous pregnancies’ and her answering ‘yeah it causes depression’ bla bla bla. I cant believe some of these people, when there are so many of us who cant conceive or struggle to keep the baby, let alone choose if its a boy of a girl!!! Found it really distasteful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I've just literally danced in the bathroom at the arrival of AF. CD51. A new record. 😖 Hurray for a new cycle at last! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Got my static smiley yesterday but I'm dubious... I'm pretty sure I ovulated Saturday. Do I trust my body/instinct or a smiley??? 😬 I've definitely had enough sex either way.. pretty tired of the sight of my husbands willy now and my poor foo foo needs a break. 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m finding the time before I ovulate feels so long this cycle! I’m only CD12 but last cycle I didn’t ovulate until day 19 and the idea of waiting a week still seems so long, I’m already bored of poas 😂

Already on day 3 of the annoying little flashy face as well which honestly makes me want to throw the stick out of the window at this point. Hoping my cycle still has some regulating to do and maybe it’ll be a few days earlier again 🤞🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.