TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just got to work and AF has just arrived for the first time since the end of December!! I’ve just cried happy tears and got the weirdest look from my manager. Never been so happy to have a period.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I got my flashing smiley today & husband has woke up with covid symptoms & needs a test. 🙈🙈 he feels terrible so that’s prob me out for this month unless he has a miraculous negative recovery. I can’t even have sympathy for the poor fella I’m irrationally annoyed at him!!

Reactions: 1
So I got my flashing smiley today & husband has woke up with covid symptoms & needs a test. 🙈🙈 he feels terrible so that’s prob me out for this month unless he has a miraculous negative recovery. I can’t even have sympathy for the poor fella I’m irrationally annoyed at him!!
My partner was ill in hospital during my fertile window this month, as soon as I knew he was okay I had no sympathy either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still a flashing smiley and still a sick husband 🙈

on another note - my AMH is 14.10. My doctor is off now to Monday but I can’t seem to find out what that means on google? Anyone know?

Still a flashing smiley and still a sick husband 🙈

on another note - my AMH is 14.10. My doctor is off now to Monday but I can’t seem to find out what that means on google? Anyone know?
I'm still getting a flashing smiley and it's starting to irritate me!!!!! Maybe it knows your husband is sick, 😂

Something must be happening though bcus my ovaries are hurting (sounds weird saying that out loud haha!) so it better turn solid tomorrow!!!!!

• Haha
I am with you ladies - the flashing smiley gets very old from about day 4 onwards. I kinda feel like it’s patronising me and get angry at it ngl 😂

• Haha
Hahaha yes!!! I feel like it's taunting me and I'm definitely not smiling anymore, just getting mad. 😂 I haven't even told my husband I'm peeing on stick for ovulation so I can't even go have a moan to him!!

• Haha
Hahaha yes!!! I feel like it's taunting me and I'm definitely not smiling anymore, just getting mad. 😂 I haven't even told my husband I'm peeing on stick for ovulation so I can't even go have a moan to him!!
I really tried not to tell mine as knew he’d think I was obsessing….But I got so excited when i hit a peak thay I told him. I have pcos so was excited that my body was doing something it was meant to.

And to be honest he would’ve been very surprised by all the sex and known something like was up as a change from once a month or whenever we get chance ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had my scan today and they can now see a sac 🤗 cant see anything in it yet as still too early but they're happy with what they can see. I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan and hopefully see a bit more. Tentatively getting excited 🤞sending you all lots of love this Friday afternoon 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had my scan today and they can now see a sac 🤗 cant see anything in it yet as still too early but they're happy with what they can see. I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan and hopefully see a bit more. Tentatively getting excited 🤞sending you all lots of love this Friday afternoon 🥰
So pleased for you☺ Sounds very positive!b❤❤ How far along are you? Xx

I really tried not to tell mine as knew he’d think I was obsessing….But I got so excited when i hit a peak thay I told him. I have pcos so was excited that my body was doing something it was meant to.

And to be honest he would’ve been very surprised by all the sex and known something like was up as a change from once a month or whenever we get chance ! 🤣
That's why I've not told mine!!! We have sex quite often anyway so he most likely won't suspect a thing or at least he doesn't seem to have🤣

That's brilliant though that you got your peak, I'd have been excited too!!!

@instagramloverinlondon lovely, positive news!!! I hope you're doing okay and feeling well, ❤❤❤

Argh so after having a miscarriage in november and having some time to recover i fell pregnant again in June and miscarried today unfortunately. I truly am heartbroken as both times i had spotting around 5-6 weeks so as soon as i saw that i just knew, despite having a scan yesterday and was told everything was fine! How many miscarriages is too many? Is it 3 before you get help? Im now extremely petrified it will happen again. The first one was via d&c as it was a missed one. This one was at home naturally. I feel such a failure and i genuinely do not know how people carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Argh so after having a miscarriage in november and having some time to recover i fell pregnant again in June and miscarried today unfortunately. I truly am heartbroken as both times i had spotting around 5-6 weeks so as soon as i saw that i just knew, despite having a scan yesterday and was told everything was fine! How many miscarriages is too many? Is it 3 before you get help? Im now extremely petrified it will happen again. The first one was via d&c as it was a missed one. This one was at home naturally. I feel such a failure and i genuinely do not know how people carry on.
I’m so sorry darling. I know words do not make you feel any better but my heart truly is breaking for you. Sending you so much love xxxxx

I’m so sorry to read this. I too had my first miscarriage late last year and my second 6 weeks ago so I do understand your devastation and fear about the next time (hoping there will be a next time for us both).

I really hope your physical recovery is smooth, if nothing else 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry to read this. I too had my first miscarriage late last year and my second 6 weeks ago so I do understand your devastation and fear about the next time (hoping there will be a next time for us both).

I really hope your physical recovery is smooth, if nothing else 😔
its so hard isnt it. My hubby is happy to try again or not at all. He Says its up to me, but think is sick of seeing me blame myself! Hope you are ok, it really does ls help to share doesnt it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
its so hard isnt it. My hubby is happy to try again or not at all. He Says its up to me, but think is sick of seeing me blame myself! Hope you are ok, it really does ls help to share doesnt it xx
Oh love, it is so hard. Sending all my love, do what makes you happy. Sounds like hubby is supportive which is good. Xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.