TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i did two early tests one Saturday one yesterday both positive straight away. My period is due today/tomorrow and last night I told my husband I swear I have cramps but have felt rubbish last few days anyway with tonsillitis. Well this morning I’ve had brown discharge after going to the toilet 😩. Convinced it’s my period but why the two positives? Feel like such a fool especially as I told the kids in excitement x
Congratulations! It may not be your period, did you have any implantation bleeding? Might be worth speaking to a GP/EPU for reassurance maybe. 🤞 for you.

I don’t know what is happening this month. I’m having a weird, very light AF with no cramps. It was essentially just light spotting and now has only got a little heavier but still no where near what I would normally have and only brown not red blood (sorry if TMI). I’m not complaining but it’s so out of the ordinary for me as I normally get a lot of pain. I have had the big temp drop so pretty certain it is AF but it’s just weird. Maybe it’s because I had the vaccine this month or something.

It’s so weird how normally I’d be so happy to have a lighter period but when you’re TTC it’s like every little thing could be a sign of something being wrong so you just overthink so much 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Congratulations! It may not be your period, did you have any implantation bleeding? Might be worth speaking to a GP/EPU for reassurance maybe. 🤞 for you.
I spoke to the doctor has had to go back again about my tonsillitis! She said it could be implantation bleed or it could be a chemical pregnancy. But I’ve had a pad in and had no blood etc so fingers crossed 🤞 . X

I don’t know what is happening this month. I’m having a weird, very light AF with no cramps. It was essentially just light spotting and now has only got a little heavier but still no where near what I would normally have and only brown not red blood (sorry if TMI). I’m not complaining but it’s so out of the ordinary for me as I normally get a lot of pain. I have had the big temp drop so pretty certain it is AF but it’s just weird. Maybe it’s because I had the vaccine this month or something.

It’s so weird how normally I’d be so happy to have a lighter period but when you’re TTC it’s like every little thing could be a sign of something being wrong so you just overthink so much 🥺
I spotted for 6 days before my period started last month. The docs are saying there's no connection with the jab but there is a possibility im sure. You could do a test to be sure?

I spotted for 6 days before my period started last month. The docs are saying there's no connection with the jab but there is a possibility im sure. You could do a test to be sure?
Ah maybe I’m just a bit delayed then too as I’m on day 4 of spotting/super light period. I keep expecting it to get heavier and it seems to just stop or be the same when I check 🤷🏻‍♀️ but maybe just need to wait a bit longer.

I am almost 100% certain I’m not pregnant and this is AF just being a bit strange this month. I don’t really wanna test just because I feel like when I’m waiting for it to develop I’ll get all this hope even though I know it’s almost definitely negative and then feel all crushed so I’m too scared.

• Heart

Snap 🃏me too! I posted before the weekend saying I though AF was on her way because I’d started spotting but I’ve only had brown/pink spotting for the past 4/5days now. I had a couple of light cramps but nothing like usual. This would be my first period since January 4th so I was expecting a week of hell.
weirdly though I have had a lot of pain down there the past couple days, not so much internal but more at the entrance/surrounding area.
(TMI sorry🤣)

• Haha
Three flashing smileys... When does the solid one arrive 😭 other opks not budging either. So worried I'm not going to ovulate this cycle.

Reactions: 2
Three flashing smileys... When does the solid one arrive 😭 other opks not budging either. So worried I'm not going to ovulate this cycle.
I had 13 days of flashing my first month and 9 the next and I still ovulated and got my solid face! Keep testing, I know it’s frustrating but the average is 3-6 days of flashing. Keep going 😊

Feeling crap today.

Done my 3 week post miscarriage pregnancy test as they requested and it’s still positive. A faint one but definitely there, looks like the first few tests I did when I found out. The bleeding had finally stopped so I really thought there wouldn’t be a line. I’m in isolation so can’t do anything anyway but if it’s still positive next week I’ll have to ring the EPU and I really don’t want to have to go back 😔

I just feel tit. Like it’s never ending and I can’t move forward until it’s over. Don’t even know if this makes any sense. I just need a moan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Feeling crap today.

Done my 3 week post miscarriage pregnancy test as they requested and it’s still positive. A faint one but definitely there, looks like the first few tests I did when I found out. The bleeding had finally stopped so I really thought there wouldn’t be a line. I’m in isolation so can’t do anything anyway but if it’s still positive next week I’ll have to ring the EPU and I really don’t want to have to go back 😔

I just feel tit. Like it’s never ending and I can’t move forward until it’s over. Don’t even know if this makes any sense. I just need a moan.
Moan away as much as you need! So sorry you’re going through this ❤

• Heart
Feeling crap today.

Give them a ring anyway sweet. They may want to see you anyway as you could be retaining stuff. A week is a long time in terms of infection. We have pathways in place for a reason so they should (🤞🏼) have a way for you to be seen even though you’re isolating. Sending you lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feeling crap today.

Sending you love and big cuddles ❤

• Heart
Been so absent on here because I've been feeling so poorly. But, the doctors were right in thinking you're more fertile in the 3 months post miscarriage 🥺 I am just praying so hard that this little one sticks as that's always my biggest issue 😣 hope everyone is doing okay.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Been so absent on here because I've been feeling so poorly. But, the doctors were right in thinking you're more fertile in the 3 months post miscarriage 🥺 I am just praying so hard that this little one sticks as that's always my biggest issue 😣 hope everyone is doing okay.

Congratulations darling and got all my fingers crossed for you xxx

Congratulations ❤ Keeping my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻

Fingers crossed for you ❤

So I called my doc again & ive to wait 2 weeks for the AMH levels to come back from the lab. I’ve just bought clear blue ovulation tests now for this months- flipping heck the price of them 🙈😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.