TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted on here last week thinking I could be pregnant. I am pregnant but I don’t think it’s going to stick I’m having the worst stomach pains 😔. I’ve had a miscarriage before and the pains are exactly the same. I thought about calling Epu but I had such a terrible experience the last time I was there. I haven’t told anyone not even my oh because he’s been working away.
I have gone straight to the EPU when I've had concerns. I find it's just easier as you're only going to get referred by your doctor anyway. You can call tour EPU and book an appointment. As you've already had a MC they'd definitely rather see you sooner rather than later in my experience which was this week lol. Good luck xxxx

Reactions: 1
I posted on here last week thinking I could be pregnant. I am pregnant but I don’t think it’s going to stick I’m having the worst stomach pains 😔. I’ve had a miscarriage before and the pains are exactly the same. I thought about calling Epu but I had such a terrible experience the last time I was there. I haven’t told anyone not even my oh because he’s been working away.
I’m so sorry darling ❤ Have all my fingers crossed for you xx

Apologies for my ignorance, I’ve never been pregnant - what is EPU?
Early pregnancy unit

I’m going to make a conscious effort to lose some weight this month so hopefully that will help.
I've been trying to be in a calorie deficit most of the time now for nearly 2 months and have lost half a stone; not much to some but through consistent, sustainable changes this seems to be really working for me. It can't do any harm to try to be as healthy as possible.

So sorry, I really hope it turns out for the best and am sorry you had a bad experience with the EPU. I second the advice above to speak to your GP instead. ❤

Reactions: 5
I've been trying to be in a calorie deficit most of the time now for nearly 2 months and have lost half a stone; not much to some but through consistent, sustainable changes this seems to be really working for me. It can't do any harm to try to be as healthy as possible.
Well done you, half a stone is amazing!

@calmyourritas ah that makes sense, thank you! 💕

• Heart
I can relate to this, my BMI is higher than it "should" be and I carry weight round my stomach the most. Have you ever had any tests done around potential hormone inbalances?
@Celeste no I haven't, but I think if I have a chemical again I will definitely push to have tests for it.
I can also relate to having weight struggles, and since we started TTC I’ve gained more just through emotional eating. I am in the overweight BMI range too.

I think I read that they advise you to try and be a healthy weight when TTC because estrogen is stored in fat so the more fat you have, the more likely a hormonal imbalance is.

I’m going to make a conscious effort to lose some weight this month so hopefully that will help.
@JLXRD i think it's so difficult. Ive put in around a stone since March last year and it's 100% due to lockdown etc. I used to go to the gym 3 times a week, and yes I could've done home workouts, but i got out of the habit and here we are! Doesn't help I'm only 5'2"

Yes, I think it's definitely to do with the estrogen! I'm trying to lose some too. We got this 💪🏻

So sorry you're going through this. When I got stomach cramps, I checked my CM... It told me what I knew in my heart and unfortunately I had a chemical.

I would contact the EPU. Its not something we have where I live, but I wish we did. I know it's difficult, but please don't let one bad experience dictate your welfare.❤

Half a stone is amazing @Celeste!! It's the best way to maintain healthily too.

I'm pretty sure after coming off the mini pill in December it's contributed to weight gain. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I came off the pill and immediately started gaining weight.

I always thought going on the pill caused weight gain, but it was the total opposite for me!!!

side note, I’ve just binged watched expecting amy on sky, about Amy Schumer’s pregnancy. I loved it way more than I thought and I’m not really a fan of hers. She had a bloody terrible time!

@Celeste no I haven't, but I think if I have a chemical again I will definitely push to have tests for it.

@JLXRD i think it's so difficult. Ive put in around a stone since March last year and it's 100% due to lockdown etc. I used to go to the gym 3 times a week, and yes I could've done home workouts, but i got out of the habit and here we are! Doesn't help I'm only 5'2"

Yes, I think it's definitely to do with the estrogen! I'm trying to lose some too. We got this 💪🏻

So sorry you're going through this. When I got stomach cramps, I checked my CM... It told me what I knew in my heart and unfortunately I had a chemical.

I would contact the EPU. Its not something we have where I live, but I wish we did. I know it's difficult, but please don't let one bad experience dictate your welfare.❤

Half a stone is amazing @Celeste!! It's the best way to maintain healthily too.

I'm pretty sure after coming off the mini pill in December it's contributed to weight gain. 🙄
I have had two successful pregnancies. My last miscarriage I really didn’t know how to check for anything and tbh I still don’t now. How would I go about checking for myself? I just went to EPU I had an early scan that detected very early pregnancy I had to keep going back to check one day there was an heart beat the next nothing and he was the coldest uncompassionate man. I swore I would never go back again. They were pretty rough, it was such an awful experience. When I got pregnant with my youngest after the mc I didn’t go And it caused me to have the worst anxiety through out the entire pregnancy I just could not enjoy it. So my anxiety with this now knowing I’m pregnant and these stomach pains 😔.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone. Totally new here but been ttc for 3plus months now for baby number 3. I have felt rough last few days but not expecting period until 4 days away but my friend said do a early test… I did yesterday and today and both positive. I’ve told my husband and mum and kids in excitement but now im worrying might be wrong and period could come. Has anyone ever been through this? Thanks sorry for the ramble x

I have had two successful pregnancies. My last miscarriage I really didn’t know how to check for anything and tbh I still don’t now. How would I go about checking for myself? I just went to EPU I had an early scan that detected very early pregnancy I had to keep going back to check one day there was an heart beat the next nothing and he was the coldest uncompassionate man. I swore I would never go back again. They were pretty rough, it was such an awful experience. When I got pregnant with my youngest after the mc I didn’t go And it caused me to have the worst anxiety through out the entire pregnancy I just could not enjoy it. So my anxiety with this now knowing I’m pregnant and these stomach pains 😔.
So sorry some of you have had these experiences at the EPU, I must just be lucky the doctors at mine are all lovely. Xxx

Morning everyone,

I am CD26 and according to my app should be ovulating now.. however I know this isn’t right as I got my peak smiley on CB on CD13… does this mean I will be due AF any day? My cycles since MC have been anywhere between 32-39 days. I can’t bring myself to test yet.. according to my app AF due next saturday x

Morning everyone,

I am CD26 and according to my app should be ovulating now.. however I know this isn’t right as I got my peak smiley on CB on CD13… does this mean I will be due AF any day? My cycles since MC have been anywhere between 32-39 days. I can’t bring myself to test yet.. according to my app AF due next saturday x
Morning 😊

Sounds like you’re right and AF should be due any day but I’m surprised the app hasn’t adjusted if you’ve entered that you have already ovulated. Which one you using?

If it’s still not here in a few days, I would test as that over 2 weeks after ovulation 🤞🏻

Couldn’t resist… I’m terrified of this going wrong trying to stay positive ❤
7001580A-AFFF-40AF-AF6E-0AC46C7E0BC2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So i did two early tests one Saturday one yesterday both positive straight away. My period is due today/tomorrow and last night I told my husband I swear I have cramps but have felt rubbish last few days anyway with tonsillitis. Well this morning I’ve had brown discharge after going to the toilet 😩. Convinced it’s my period but why the two positives? Feel like such a fool especially as I told the kids in excitement x

Thank you so much to everyone for the congratulations! This thread has been amazing! And I really hope you all get your BFP’s soon xxxx

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.