TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone is ok 🤍 🤍 🤍

feel like we haven’t had positive news for a while 😟

saw my ex was having a baby today on Instagram.. (don’t know why I have him on there tbh) I don’t care about him but I definitely got a jolt in my stomach when I saw it. My friend then felt the need to screenshoot the announcement on Facebook and send me it 🙄

One tiny bit of positive news, according to Premom, next month I should be ovulating the day my partner returns from work! It only takes one, right?! He’s then off working away for another 7 weeks after this. Let’s hope he’s not too tired from travel that night 🤣🤞🏻✨

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had an old friend get back in touch yesterday and after a couple of messages he said "no kids yet then?". Normally I'd probably try to turn my response into a joke but I just said "Sadly not, not for a lack of trying though." Why do people still think it's ok to ask things like this?

CD40 today, no sign of AF, tests still negative, just like last month. 🙄 Think I may try OPKs next month. Does anyone else have longer (45-48 day) cycles?! Feels so strange to me having always been around 28 days in the past.

• Heart
I had an old friend get back in touch yesterday and after a couple of messages he said "no kids yet then?". Normally I'd probably try to turn my response into a joke but I just said "Sadly not, not for a lack of trying though." Why do people still think it's ok to ask things like this?

CD40 today, no sign of AF, tests still negative, just like last month. 🙄 Think I may try OPKs next month. Does anyone else have longer (45-48 day) cycles?! Feels so strange to me having always been around 28 days in the past.
That’s what I’m going to start saying. I think it will shut them up.

I think tracking ovulation will be good for you next month. If your cycles are 45 days you just be ovulating pretty late? Like day 30? I think that’s how it works, but I’m no expert so maybe someone else can help?

Reactions: 1

That’s a great answer I’m stealing that. I’ve put some weight on over lockdown & im feeling shite in general. Was with a relative there I haven’t seen in a year and half and of course was asked was I pregnant and given the once over. No sir I’m just a victim of the covid stone!
I chickened out of ringing doctor for my blood results as I want to have a nice weekend so I’ll do that Monday. Hope everyone is ok ❤

• Heart
Hi ladies, I’ve been a lurker for a bit now and finally posting. We’re in cycle 9 of trying now (I know some people have it worse, sorry ❤). Most people’s children in my family have been ‘happy accidents’, so we’ve just kept we’re TTC between my OH and I. We get married soon and I know the asking of when we’ll have children will be increased.💔 Just feels like it won’t ever happen.

Just want to thank you ladies for opening up, although I’ve not commented before your posts have honestly helped massively. Sending love to you all. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s what I’m going to start saying. I think it will shut them up.

I think tracking ovulation will be good for you next month. If your cycles are 45 days you just be ovulating pretty late? Like day 30? I think that’s how it works, but I’m no expert so maybe someone else can help?
It did the trick, and I'm not one for being rude to people but if it makes them uncomfortable then so be it!

I'm definitely going to track next month, for some reason I thought my husband would be against the idea cos it makes it a bit more "formal" but he's actually all for the idea. I've seen lots of people on here recommend the Clear Blue digital tests so I might have a look into those.

Thanks for the support guys, it's so helpful to know you can come here for non-judgemental advice/support. ❤

My period is late. My boobs are sore AF. 😨
Have you tested? 🤞

Hi ladies, I’ve been a lurker for a bit now and finally posting. We’re in cycle 9 of trying now (I know some people have it worse, sorry ❤). Most people’s children in my family have been ‘happy accidents’, so we’ve just kept we’re TTC between my OH and I. We get married soon and I know the asking of when we’ll have children will be increased.💔 Just feels like it won’t ever happen.

Just want to thank you ladies for opening up, although I’ve not commented before your posts have honestly helped massively. Sending love to you all. Xx
Sending love back to you too ❤ Fingers and everything else crossed for you that it happens soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve not been on here for a while, for the past 6 weeks I’ve been on my period now! 😭 there is no signs of it stopping either. I am SO fed up. I have PCOS so that’s why, but just so annoying that it’s decided to do this now when I’ve been regular for ages! I’ve actually told myself I don’t even want a baby so I don’t drive myself mad.

• Heart
  • Sad
So all looking good so far. My second blood test in 48 hours saw my HCG levels more than treble and they expect them to double. So that's positive. I have to go back in a week for a scan to see if the sac is in the right place. Im still bleeding though. 2 weeks now but the doctor that called with my results said it could just be implantation bleeding even though it started so early. So 🤞🏼. Im too nervous to get excited about it yet though, ill feel better once I see the sac but after my MC in March I think it'll be when I'm due that I'll actually relax 😂😂
Wishing you all all the luck in the world wherever you all are in your cycles right now. 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I tested first thing this morning 🥺🥺🥺
Congratulations! 😊

So all looking good so far. My second blood test in 48 hours saw my HCG levels more than treble and they expect them to double. So that's positive. I have to go back in a week for a scan to see if the sac is in the right place. Im still bleeding though. 2 weeks now but the doctor that called with my results said it could just be implantation bleeding even though it started so early. So 🤞🏼. Im too nervous to get excited about it yet though, ill feel better once I see the sac but after my MC in March I think it'll be when I'm due that I'll actually relax 😂😂
Wishing you all all the luck in the world wherever you all are in your cycles right now. 😘😘😘
Glad your HCG levels are so good! Fingers crossed the bleeding subsides soon and wishing you all the best for the scan in a week. So happy for you. 😊😊

• Heart
I know I’m out this month as my partner has been ill all through my fertile window, so I’m trying to use this cycle to get a bit healthier and lose a few lbs. I’m still a healthy weight, but currently around 7lbs above my ‘natural’ weight. Trying to clutch at some positives here while I’m surrounded by pregnancy announcements every time I open social media.

I really struggle with weight. I've never been 'skinny' or in the healthy BMI zone. I've got chunky calves which are v muscley. I've got ginormous jugs and my arms are like popeyes. I carry fat around my middle the most and it doesn't matter what I do it doesn't disappear. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Dr's never seem too worried as I'm not in the obese BMI, but I do wonder sometimes if there's a hormonal imbalance issue.

I really struggle with weight. I've never been 'skinny' or in the healthy BMI zone. I've got chunky calves which are v muscley. I've got ginormous jugs and my arms are like popeyes. I carry fat around my middle the most and it doesn't matter what I do it doesn't disappear. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Dr's never seem too worried as I'm not in the obese BMI, but I do wonder sometimes if there's a hormonal imbalance issue.
I can relate to this, my BMI is higher than it "should" be and I carry weight round my stomach the most. Have you ever had any tests done around potential hormone inbalances?

I can also relate to having weight struggles, and since we started TTC I’ve gained more just through emotional eating. I am in the overweight BMI range too.

I think I read that they advise you to try and be a healthy weight when TTC because estrogen is stored in fat so the more fat you have, the more likely a hormonal imbalance is.

I’m going to make a conscious effort to lose some weight this month so hopefully that will help.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I posted on here last week thinking I could be pregnant. I am pregnant but I don’t think it’s going to stick I’m having the worst stomach pains 😔. I’ve had a miscarriage before and the pains are exactly the same. I thought about calling Epu but I had such a terrible experience the last time I was there. I haven’t told anyone not even my oh because he’s been working away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I posted on here last week thinking I could be pregnant. I am pregnant but I don’t think it’s going to stick I’m having the worst stomach pains 😔. I’ve had a miscarriage before and the pains are exactly the same. I thought about calling Epu but I had such a terrible experience the last time I was there. I haven’t told anyone not even my oh because he’s been working away.
Sorry I don’t have any advice to offer but I’m sending you a hug and hoping it works out for you 🤞🏻❤

I understand the apprehension about calling the experience you’ve had a bad experience but remember we are all here to support you💗 maybe you could call your GP rather than the EPU in the morning, that way you’re still being checked out just incase. I hope everything works out for you❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.