TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the effort here! I have to admit we’ve hardly ever done it more than once in a day in our entire relationship 🙈 hoping this pays off for you!
Me too! 😂 if I have all that sex for nothing I’m gonna be fuming

@Elisha97 I’m going to keep a sex diary for every cycle now 😂 I was going to do the egg vs sperm method but there are days in your fertile window you don’t have sex at all, and for some reason that feels counter productive to me? I try and hit all the days, we’ll see how it works out for me 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi ladies I’ve had a blissful cycle off tracking and not actively TTC - have definitely DTD (a few times😂) but no idea what DPO I am or if anything was timed remotely well. I guess I’m in a 2WW of sorts but will be waiting for AF to show. I don’t think I will be actively trying over the summer due to various life hurdles coming up but I will be hanging out here as your all such a lovely bunch 🥰

@sushimama - I’m sorry for your loss 😔 you can join us over on the miscarriage thread if you want - lots of ladies there who are a wealth of knowledge and support and also some great positive stories about trying after loss 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What day do you guys think I ovulated? NC says “waiting to confirm”, but wondering if anyone here more knowledgable can tell?

IMG_0699.png

What day do you guys think I ovulated? NC says “waiting to confirm”, but wondering if anyone here more knowledgable can tell?

View attachment 2908797
My understanding is that ovulation can “dip” ur temp slightly and then it raises afterwards to confirm… so if keeps rising as it is it would be CD11 or 12? Would that seem right for your cycles?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Me too! 😂 if I have all that sex for nothing I’m gonna be fuming

@Elisha97 I’m going to keep a sex diary for every cycle now 😂 I was going to do the egg vs sperm method but there are days in your fertile window you don’t have sex at all, and for some reason that feels counter productive to me? I try and hit all the days, we’ll see how it works out for me 😭
I reckon just do whatever feels right to you!
---

View attachment 2908797
im thick and I can’t read the chart properly as I’ve never used this one- I reckon day 11 or 12.

I vary each time but mostly get a temp dip then a rise straight after. It won’t confirm until you’ve got 3 higher temperatures I think. I find it easier when you bring the other things in like LH tests and symptoms/ CM too

• Heart
Anddddddd AF came today so that’s me out this cycle. 🙃
Same for me 😒 Had been following this thread and believed in my head based on early “symptoms” from the past 10 days I would be sharing a BFP but…nope. Funny how your body & mind can trick you! Fingers crossed for everyone now trying for a May conception 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys I’m 5dpo someone keep me sane 😭😭 had a dream last night I got a positive test lol I’m going crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
to my shock, I’m pregnant. Took a test this morning because I planned a drinking bank holiday Sunday. Completely expecting a negative. I think I must be 10/11 dpo. Overjoyed but still a bit in shock as we had just decided to focus on other things over the summer and not actively try 😭. After my loss in February I hope this is the one ❤
---
Guys I’m 5dpo someone keep me sane 😭😭 had a dream last night I got a positive test lol I’m going crazy
honestly every time I’ve been pregnant (3x) my first indication has been vivid dream of either a positive test or being heavily pregnant!!! Everything crossed for you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually think I am going insane! I wrote on this thread a few pages back that since my MC and covid I was getting a solid smiley on the CB Digital ovulation tests a few days after my period and it would go from blank circle to solid smiley within one day (no flashing).

Well this cycle I have done EVERYTHING right- and I have had 10 flashing smileys! (I know it says to stop after 9 consecutive days). The website says it is either detecting an oestrogen surge that is too low or I haven't ovulated this month (?!) this has literally never happened. Even post a very traumatic MC I ovulated the month after. It is a new digital reader as the battery died in my other one.

Me and hubby have been DTD every other day since my period ended but I'm now freaking out that something has happened to mess up my ovulation. Do I carry on testing and DTD on the offchance it's really late this month?

Ps huge congrats @Keera !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually think I am going insane! I wrote on this thread a few pages back that since my MC and covid I was getting a solid smiley on the CB Digital ovulation tests a few days after my period and it would go from blank circle to solid smiley within one day (no flashing).

Well this cycle I have done EVERYTHING right- and I have had 10 flashing smileys! (I know it says to stop after 9 consecutive days). The website says it is either detecting an oestrogen surge that is too low or I haven't ovulated this month (?!) this has literally never happened. Even post a very traumatic MC I ovulated the month after. It is a new digital reader as the battery died in my other one.

Me and hubby have been DTD every other day since my period ended but I'm now freaking out that something has happened to mess up my ovulation. Do I carry on testing and DTD on the offchance it's really late this month?

Thank you!
Also do you use the easy@home strip ovulation tests? The CBs went a bit haywire for me also I had a loooong oestrogen surge that triggered flashing smiley but didn’t actually ovulate until much later. If your DTD every other day and happy to continue you won’t miss it but it’s good to know isn’t it!

Do you take BBT as well? I’d take the tests with a pinch of salt, they can’t actually tell you if you’re ovulating. Can you go and get day 7 and 21 blood tests next month to confirm? I did that and it put my mind at ease so much.

Do you take BBT as well? I’d take the tests with a pinch of salt, they can’t actually tell you if you’re ovulating. Can you go and get day 7 and 21 blood tests next month to confirm? I did that and it put my mind at ease so much.
I usually do! But annoyingly this month I just haven't had a chance to and it would be the one month where it's gone crazy!

I'm going to order the easy@home ovulation ones to use alongside clear blue. If the same thing happens next month I'll look at getting bloods done to see what's going on.

Thanks ladies- this group is so helpful xx

• Heart
I usually do! But annoyingly this month I just haven't had a chance to and it would be the one month where it's gone crazy!

I'm going to order the easy@home ovulation ones to use alongside clear blue. If the same thing happens next month I'll look at getting bloods done to see what's going on.

Thanks ladies- this group is so helpful xx
Good plan! Sounds like you’ve done everything you can sex-wise, so you’re technically covered no matter when you’ve ovulated. Key is to know if you’re actually ovulating though.

I'm 7dpo today so same days as you! Also going insane
I'm exhausted, feel nauseous, mood swings and got cramps. Almost certain it's all in my head though 😂

• Heart
I'm 7dpo today so same days as you! Also going insane
I'm exhausted, feel nauseous, mood swings and got cramps. Almost certain it's all in my head though 😂
Same!! I’m sure I’m imagining this “twinging” in my right ovary 😂 and heartburn. Bloody hell this is exhausting! I’ve told myself if this isn’t the cycle, I’m going to take it easy and relax a bit, all this obsessing isn’t doing my any good tbh

• Heart
Tracking ovulation the last few months after years on the pill and other contraceptives but unsure about a lot to do with trying to conceive.

The app tells me when it thinks I’m ovulating but obviously can’t be 100% sure it’s accurate . But I’m curious technically can you get pregnant any time of month? Just much lower chances?
Or just when ovulating? Ie. do I really need to be sure ovulation dates are correct?

Tracking ovulation the last few months after years on the pill and other contraceptives but unsure about a lot to do with trying to conceive.

The app tells me when it thinks I’m ovulating but obviously can’t be 100% sure it’s accurate . But I’m curious technically can you get pregnant any time of month? Just much lower chances?
Or just when ovulating? Ie. do I really need to be sure ovulation dates are correct?
Sperm can live for up to 5 days in the body, so although technically you can only get an egg fertilised in the 24 hours after it’s released if the sperm is there waiting from 5 days ago it’s definitely possible.
People also can ovulate earlier or later month to month without realising.
So in all if you ovulated on CD14 and had a textbook cycle it would be extremely extremely low to zero chance of you had sex on CD4 that you would get pregnant from that.
Nothing guarantees no risk of pregnancy except abstinence of course but that 5 day fertile window is pretty crucial to conceive!

Reactions: 3
Sperm can live for up to 5 days in the body, so although technically you can only get an egg fertilised in the 24 hours after it’s released if the sperm is there waiting from 5 days ago it’s definitely possible.
People also can ovulate earlier or later month to month without realising.
So in all if you ovulated on CD14 and had a textbook cycle it would be extremely extremely low to zero chance of you had sex on CD4 that you would get pregnant from that.
Nothing guarantees no risk of pregnancy except abstinence of course but that 5 day fertile window is pretty crucial to conceive!
Thank you: hopefully I can find correct ovulation dates. I do have some idea from the app. And I did think your answer would have to be the case but was hopeful that the last few days of sex weren’t a “waste” in terms of trying to conceive 🙄

sorry for the thick question and thanks for replying! It’s all new and it’s hard to ask friends etc

• Heart
Thank you: hopefully I can find correct ovulation dates. I do have some idea from the app. And I did think your answer would have to be the case but was hopeful that the last few days of sex weren’t a “waste” in terms of trying to conceive 🙄

sorry for the thick question and thanks for replying! It’s all new and it’s hard to ask friends etc
Please don’t ever apologise for asking and there are no thick questions. I’m nearly 40 and I’m still learning things about the female body! We simply aren’t taught enough.
This is a safe space and good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 6