TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like my body is being such a prick this month since the chemical last month. I’m cycle day 36, my periods range between 28-33, never this late, I’ve had a false positive, rest of the tests have been negative, yet I’m still 3 days late, I’ve got sore boobs, small amount of nausea. I just feel like it’s really messing with me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Woke up to the worst cramps 😭 13dpo today, did test yesterday because curious but absolutely nothing. Wish it would just get on with it now. Cannot see the cramps being a good thing. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m at the point of the cycle where I’m googling ‘signs 26 seconds PO’ and desperately looking for any sign I’m pregnant 😭

• Heart
So Aunt Flo came on Fri. It’s the wierdest period I’ve ever had. Normally it’s just cramps on the first day that a few paracetamols sorts it out, medium and heavy flow for a couple days, done. This time I’ve got horrendous cramps for 2-3 days, and on 3rd day I’ve got such terrible heavy flow where I’ve bled through pads every hour and (sorry for TMI) there are some really big clots, combined with terrible bloating all week and I’m still bloated. Is this a chemical pregnancy? I tested three days before period and it was negative.

• Heart
Has anyone tried castor oil packs? Or heard anything good or bad about them for fertility. I’ve seen them recommended on a few accounts and then my acupuncturist has also said it to me x

I’m so fed up at the moment! My best friend is 20 weeks just found out her gender and is telling me about the little baby kicks, I’m SO happy for her but it’s actually killing me, she got pregnant without trying after the first month and we’ve been trying long before them, AF is due any day and just to top it off my cycle has been a week longer than usual due to late ovulation, I don’t know if this was because I was ill the week I usually do! I just can’t stop thinking about it all 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone tried castor oil packs? Or heard anything good or bad about them for fertility. I’ve seen them recommended on a few accounts and then my acupuncturist has also said it to me x
I haven’t but they’re on my to buy list if I have another couple of months that don’t work x
---
I’m so fed up at the moment! My best friend is 20 weeks just found out her gender and is telling me about the little baby kicks, I’m SO happy for her but it’s actually killing me, she got pregnant without trying after the first month and we’ve been trying long before them, AF is due any day and just to top it off my cycle has been a week longer than usual due to late ovulation, I don’t know if this was because I was ill the week I usually do! I just can’t stop thinking about it all 😭
I feel this on a personal level 😭 I’ve had to disconnect from everyone, I’ve been honest with them and hoped they’d understand which they do x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We’ve decided to park ivf talk and ovulation sticks and daily planners…… and this Saturday we’re going to an introduction talk for potential adopters. I’m nervous but excited

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ovulating today and have the worst pain and discomfort I can’t even think about DTD….typical hey!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We’ve decided to park ivf talk and ovulation sticks and daily planners…… and this Saturday we’re going to an introduction talk for potential adopters. I’m nervous but excited
That’s fantastic! I’ve long considered becoming a foster parent, but never got as far as any of the engagement events the local council put on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I haven’t but they’re on my to buy list if I have another couple of months that don’t work x
---

I feel this on a personal level 😭 I’ve had to disconnect from everyone, I’ve been honest with them and hoped they’d understand which they do x
I honestly think I’m going to have to do the same, especially social media, it’s consuming me with sadness just seeing and hearing about everyone’s announcements x

That’s fantastic! I’ve long considered becoming a foster parent, but never got as far as any of the engagement events the local council put on.
It’s been on my mind a lot, but like you I never went further than daydreaming. I looked up the annual reports for my local authority and it details some of the cases they have each year, and something in my mindset changed, it became more real. I’ve really not enjoyed the constant dashing of hopes that conceiving comes with, I know adoption isn’t risk free but it feels like we’d at least be moving forward instead of treading water as we are now, if that makes sense?

I honestly think I’m going to have to do the same, especially social media, it’s consuming me with sadness just seeing and hearing about everyone’s announcements x
After over a year of TTC and endless announcements from others on social media, in October last year I came off social media completely, deleted instagram and facebook and it's the best thing I've ever done for my mental health. It was like a weight had been completely lifted off my shoulders. I don't think I will ever reactivate

Reactions: 5
After over a year of TTC and endless announcements from others on social media, in October last year I came off social media completely, deleted instagram and facebook and it's the best thing I've ever done for my mental health. It was like a weight had been completely lifted off my shoulders. I don't think I will ever reactivate
I did the same thing! It’s still rough but not being on any socials at all does make me feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s been on my mind a lot, but like you I never went further than daydreaming. I looked up the annual reports for my local authority and it details some of the cases they have each year, and something in my mindset changed, it became more real. I’ve really not enjoyed the constant dashing of hopes that conceiving comes with, I know adoption isn’t risk free but it feels like we’d at least be moving forward instead of treading water as we are now, if that makes sense?
I really hope starting to engage with the process gives you the answers you need about what path to take. Whatever path that is ❤

• Heart