True Crime Podcasts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, I quite like They Walk Among Us. I'll admit I rarely get through an episode without falling asleep as he does have quite a dreary voice.

I can't stand Cambo from True Crime Island. It's not the Aussie accent as I have one myself, it the fave gravelly growl he puts on, when his normal voice comes through it's quite pleasant. I think he'd be more popular if he didn't put that stupid voice on.

Jesus I tried listening to an episode of They Walk Among Us yesterday. It was bloody awful. The guy speaks in an overly dramatic slow way that made me feel really stabby
In the earlier ones, the way of speaking wasn’t so pronounced. Listening recently I really had to stick with it because I felt the same.
There’s a guy on youtube called LazyMasquerade. Great content, voice is infuriating!

Reactions: 1
Aw, I quite like They Walk Among Us. I'll admit I rarely get through an episode without falling asleep as he does have quite a dreary voice.

I can't stand Cambo from True Crime Island. It's not the Aussie accent as I have one myself, it the fave gravelly growl he puts on, when his normal voice comes through it's quite pleasant. I think he'd be more popular if he didn't put that stupid voice on.
He hasn't released an episode in ages, not has Barry from extraordinary stories podcast.

Listened to latest red-handed today and Hannah managed to shoehorn in 2 countries where she has recently been on holiday.

• Haha
Jesus I tried listening to an episode of They Walk Among Us yesterday. It was bloody awful. The guy speaks in an overly dramatic slow way that made me feel really stabby
They tried using him as a talking head/expert on a true crime doc a couple of years ago and he was exactly the same in that. I turned it off as I couldnt take in what was being said whilst waiting for him to pop back up with a pointless comment.

i have also ditched 2 new series that could have been interesting when they both had complete unknown TC podcasters on as presenters/experts. I actually looked both up (not the murder as is usual) because I had never heard of them or their pods and they were complete nobodies with barely any reviews and didn’t even chart (Not surprised after listening to them).

Presume these production companies used as they probably agreed to appear for no fee to plug their pods.

Recently I just skip right to Wikapedia- whatever-the case is, skip 32 eps, get to the heart of the matter.

Anyone listen to Emma Kenny via YouTube? I was never sure about her but finding I am liking her more on this than TV shows.
---
Edited to add just seen the above posts.
I’ve went through periods of enjoying her content and then not. After her comments on Lucy Letby I haven’t been able to get back into her.

Did she ever give her opinion about Lucy letby and why she thought that way?
She said on Twitter she wasn’t sure of her guilt and that there wasn’t proof beyond reasonable doubt. She then put her explanation video on her Patreon so non-subscribers couldn’t see.

• Wow
Cannot stand his voice and the way he talks 🤢

Reactions: 5
I've just started listening to Three, a long form podcast about the Skylar Neese case. So far, so good. They've got the family and others on board to talk about it so I think it will be presented in an ethical, non-sensationalist manner which I find really important when I'm choosing something to listen to.
It's an interesting case because of the age and sex of the perpetrators, I'm looking forward to cuddling up with my cats and getting into it properly.
Thanks for this recommendation. It’s really good.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Update on the Carrie Jade Does Not Exist podcast in case anyone has missed it. No spoilers but she's popped AGAIN!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Update on the Carrie Jade Does Not Exist podcast in case anyone has missed it. No spoilers but she's popped AGAIN!
I was clearing out my subscriptions the other day and unsubscriped from this. That'll teach me!

• Haha
Podcast upcoming for the 'Mushroom Case' if anyone is interested. Trial should be starting soon as the prosecution (Vic Police) are ready to go with all their evidence on Monday 25/3.
1711238270755.png

Reactions: 12
8 episodes added today on Real, my favourite podcast. She's covering the murder of Billie-Jo Jenkins

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Podcast upcoming for the 'Mushroom Case' if anyone is interested. Trial should be starting soon as the prosecution (Vic Police) are ready to go with all their evidence on Monday 25/3.
View attachment 2833303
Can't wait for this, but my god that title is one letter away from being something entirely different 🤣 sorry for immaturity x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
8 episodes added today on Real, my favourite podcast. She's covering the murder of Billie-Jo Jenkins
Love Real podcast. She comes across as very compassionate and has a genuine interest in the stories, rather than just trying to share the gory bits. Looking forward to listening to this!

Reactions: 8
I’ve listened to 4, saving the rest for tomorrow. I really appreciate that she drops her multi part series’ all in one go, it makes it so much easier to navigate than having to listen week by week and try and remember what was said last week.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for sharing that. I’m very interested in the Billie-Jo Jenkins case and hope that she gets justice one day. It looks like her other multi part series would be worth listening to also.

Reactions: 5