True Crime Podcasts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What TC podcasts are you listening to? Is there a popular show you just can't listen to?
My favourites often change but at the moment it's True Crime Campfire, RedHanded, True Crime Enthusiast and True Crime Brewery.
I also love anything by Jake Brennan (Disgraceland) and Aaron Mahnke's work (Lore, Cabinet of Curiosities) is always a joy to listen to.

Reactions: 2
Murder in Mauritius was interesting and incredibly sad. About an Irish lady murdered on honeymoon.
The No Edit podcast is good if you're interested in the underworld of NI.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Murder in Mauritius was interesting and incredibly sad. About an Irish lady murdered on honeymoon.
Ooh, thanks for that. I listen to Mens Rea but haven't found many other Irish podcasts. Cheers!

Reactions: 3
This is some of my library, I love the more obscure cases that we haven't heard a dozen times already.
9DF01A7C-223C-487C-A8A3-CA033681561B.png
088C3F5B-3E4F-4B9B-91CF-B09CC52BAF3D.jpeg
7295B8C9-EFC0-4866-B7F7-65508490AEF2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really like like Mark and Bethan as well. I haven't heard Killers, Cults and Wieens but I'll give it a listen tonight.
Me too. It’s really perfect mix of informative but emotional. They handle case really well imo. Very respectful but also sharing their own opinions and thoughts.

KCQ is an acquired taste i will say.
I love it but it’s not for everyone.

I am looking for some new recs as I have just finished The Missing podcast. Gutted there are no more episodes at the moment! might try Gone Cold.

Reactions: 5
On my regular rotation is Redhanded, Morbid, The Prosecutors, Seeing Red, Murder with my Husband, Real Crime Profile, Killer Psyche, Crime Junkie and Generation Why.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Check out True Crime and Cocktails. Love the hosts always very respectful.

Reactions: 1
I am looking for some new recs as I have just finished The Missing podcast. Gutted there are no more episodes at the moment! might try Gone Cold.
They Walk Among Us, True Crime Campfire, Going West and Dark Topic are current favourites.

Redhanded is the only one I listen to every week. I also like Generation Why, Casefile and Crime Junkie.

The Australian has done a few good series about specific crimes. Who the Hell is Hamish?, the Night Driver, Teachers Pet, and a couple of others I can't remember the names of. They've all been great.

I'm going to check out the Missing. I like true crime in general but cases where people have disappeared without trace are particularly fascinating for me. Especially modern ones as it just seems like it should be impossible.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Redhanded is the only one I listen to every week. I also like Generation Why, Casefile and Crime Junkie.

The Australian has done a few good series about specific crimes. Who the Hell is Hamish?, the Night Driver, Teachers Pet, and a couple of others I can't remember the names of. They've all been great.

I'm going to check out the Missing. I like true crime in general but cases where people have disappeared without trace are particularly fascinating for me. Especially modern ones as it just seems like it should be impossible.
The Trail Went Cold is good for both vanished and unsolved cases.

I've just started Murder in Mauritius and I'm already hooked. I've never listened to a podcast made by the victim's spouse/family before. It's heartbreaking

I've just started Murder in Mauritius and I'm already hooked. I've never listened to a podcast made by the victim's spouse/family before. It's heartbreaking

• Heart
I love seeing red, red handed, dark topic, casefile, the vanished, UK true crime, true crime island.

Long form ones - big savage, hunting warhead, phoebe's fall, return home, the doorstep murder

Nordic true crime and true crime Sweden are also good but both have stopped producing new episodes.

Fun fact, Mark from seeing red reads tattle! Hello!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I love seeing red, red handed, dark topic, casefile, the vanished, UK true crime, true crime island.

Long form ones - big savage, hunting warhead, phoebe's fall, return home, the doorstep murder

Nordic true crime and true crime Sweden are also good but both have stopped producing new episodes.

Fun fact, Mark from seeing red reads tattle! Hello!
Really? That's hilarious!

• Haha
There’s some good ones on the BBC Sounds app, I’m currently listening to The kidnapping of Stephanie Slater, what a brave woman she was. I also liked Finding Kevin Parle and the Strange Death of Innes Ewart.