True Crime Podcasts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you me! Just signed up as well to listen to this. Will be cancelling after the free trial. Any other exclusive podcast on this you recommend. I listened to the Melly one. But was meh.
I had a look but couldn’t find anything else worth paying for. I’ve finished listening to the Ruby Franke one and it was really good. The last ep is 🤯

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I started Three today and it's good. It's about the murder of Skylar Neese by her "friends".

ETA: It has been mentioned already.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is very well done respectful, investigative journalism. Absolutely mind bogglingly disturbing.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I started Three today and it's good. It's about the murder of Skylar Neese by her "friends".

ETA: It has been mentioned already.
I just started this today too, after seeing it mentioned on here.

Anyone else listening to The Price of Paradise? I'm only 3 episodes in and it's crazy. Hosted by Alice Levine from British Scandal.
I've never heard anything like it before.

Anyone else listening to The Price of Paradise? I'm only 3 episodes in and it's crazy. Hosted by Alice Levine from British Scandal.
Well you got me interested and I've listened to the first 2 and you're right, it's completely crazy.

• Heart
Does anyone listen to Kendall Rae? I didn’t mind her a few years ago as it was just about the case and no joking around but since she had her baby she sponsors the tit out of everything ($$$), a twenty minute podcast can have three sponsors and today I listened to her latest one on Spotify and she wouldn’t say the word heroin 😐 she’s ridiculously sanctimonious.

Does anyone listen to Kendall Rae? I didn’t mind her a few years ago as it was just about the case and no joking around but since she had her baby she sponsors the tit out of everything ($$$), a twenty minute podcast can have three sponsors and today I listened to her latest one on Spotify and she wouldn’t say the word heroin 😐 she’s ridiculously sanctimonious.
I’ve stopped listening to her, she covered a couple of UK cases which I knew well and she either skipped important bits or misrepresented speculation as fact and it really made me wonder how much I could trust what she was saying. I also got annoyed by all the ads on both her own show and Mile Higher, I think the final nail in the coffin for me was Josh trying to advertise erotic fiction, it made me cringe so bad!

I’ve stopped listening to her, she covered a couple of UK cases which I knew well and she either skipped important bits or misrepresented speculation as fact and it really made me wonder how much I could trust what she was saying. I also got annoyed by all the ads on both her own show and Mile Higher, I think the final nail in the coffin for me was Josh trying to advertise erotic fiction, it made me cringe so bad!
I’ve not listened to Mile Higher, but sounds like one to avoid! She is honestly so annoying. When she was pregnant it was like she was skint and had to flog anything to get money for the baby she was that sponsored. And for a crime podcaster to get a bee in their bonnet over the word heroin but play footage talking about meth 😩 Too big for her boots.

• Haha
Thanks for recommending this, I'm hooked. I was telling my friend about it and she said the story sounded familiar and she's sure we watched the Channel 4 show at the time but I don't remember it at all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks for recommending this, I'm hooked. I was telling my friend about it and she said the story sounded familiar and she's sure watched the Channel 4 show at the time but I don't remember it at all!
I'd never heard of the story either, I just clicked because I'm an Alice fan. I really want to find the BBC show if I can, it sounds like a hot mess. In a good way.

Thanks for recommending this, I'm hooked. I was telling my friend about it and she said the story sounded familiar and she's sure we watched the Channel 4 show at the time but I don't remember it at all!
Yes thank you @MaineCoonMama, I listened to the first three episodes yesterday, it was great! Looking forward to the rest!

• Heart
Binge listened to Hannah Clarkes story.

Thanks to the poster for the recommendation.

Such a sad story... awful 😪

• Sad
I quite like listening to analysis of crimes these days, currently a big fan of Police Off the Cuff podcast and YouTube channel. Presenter is a retired NYPD hom detective. Has a great NY accent and is all 0ver the case of the two Kansas women murdered by the MIL of one of them. He called it from the beginning. As soon as he hear “custody battle” said it would be Dad or a relative of Dad.

I quite like listening to analysis of crimes these days, currently a big fan of Police Off the Cuff podcast and YouTube channel. Presenter is a retired NYPD hom detective. Has a great NY accent and is all 0ver the case of the two Kansas women murdered by the MIL of one of them. He called it from the beginning. As soon as he hear “custody battle” said it would be Dad or a relative of Dad.
That sounds good, I'll add it to my list.

There are so many of these custody battle killings it's bleeping awful. The Kansas Mums, the father who was shot by his ex's father in the UK last year, the Jared Bridegan case from Florida, the case in Vegas where the grandfather shot his sons ex and her new husband. The Dan Markle killing. Seriously don't understand why people who have kids can't act as adults if the relationship fails and think about their kids before themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 5