Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad ye have all said this. I thought if I said how I felt I Might come across as if I wasn’t appreciating the ‘smear’ shout out. I’m 34 I’m well used to smears. I won’t be roared at to go for a smear by someone who thinks she’s an authority on all things health just because she’s finally had a smear 7 years later. As someone here said ‘stay in your own lane’ Trisha you’re fooling nobody. These posts for attention! Why not do a post on hand washing or Covid if you want to use your forum? Most of us women are intelligent enough to go for our smears because we’ve seen the cervical scandal and we’ve been educated to go. I’m not sure why she needs attention 24/7. She mentioned also she can’t cross her legs. She used to be able to do that she had a whole video and post on it the year she was loosing weight and got to that point. She’s clearly resetting again but trying to stay relevant. I don’t need to be shouted at that you had a spectrum up your cervix today, thanks.

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad ye have all said this. I thought if I said how I felt I Might come across as if I wasn’t appreciating the ‘smear’ shout out. I’m 34 I’m well used to smears. I won’t be roared at to go for a smear by someone who thinks she’s an authority on all things health just because she’s finally had a smear 7 years later. As someone here said ‘stay in your own lane’ Trisha you’re fooling nobody. These posts for attention! Why not do a post on hand washing or Covid if you want to use your forum? Most of us women are intelligent enough to go for our smears because we’ve seen the cervical scandal and we’ve been educated to go. I’m not sure why she needs attention 24/7. She mentioned also she can’t cross her legs. She used to be able to do that she had a whole video and post on it the year she was loosing weight and got to that point. She’s clearly resetting again but trying to stay relevant. I don’t need to be shouted at that you had a spectrum up your cervix today, thanks.
Its actually almost insulting... We are all FULLY aware Trisha...she is the one who is really unaware and its reflected in the fact she had her first smear test at 32. Ridiculous. She always thinks she is sharing something groundbreaking. Don't insult our intelligence Trisha

Reactions: 3
Its actually almost insulting... We are all FULLY aware Trisha...she is the one who is really unaware and its reflected in the fact she had her first smear test at 32. Ridiculous. She always thinks she is sharing something groundbreaking. Don't insult our intelligence Trisha
Couldn’t agree more.
And also all of this is all to distract you from the fact she isn’t loosing weight. People would appreciate honesty more than fake ness

Reactions: 2
I would say her weight held her back from having one before and she was probably over excited about having it done yesterday. I’m glad she has the confidence now

Reactions: 15
I think she’s unrelatable to be honest. For me anyway. I’d worry for where her head it at to be honest , I unfollowed her a while back because the whole Dan Sweeney thing was too much, he is the biggest narc on social media’s how the poor wife puts up with him is beyond me

Reactions: 5
Glad to see that everyone here is educated and intelligent enough to go for their smears but just to say it’s a speculum not a spectrum as posted by one of the members above. If Trisha going encourages one woman to go who might not have because of embarrassment about their weight or anything else, i don’t see the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I am actually gobsmacked. Trisha, I am educated enough about smear tests thanks.
I wouldn't put it past Dr Doireann to have instigated that as a collab so she could leech off Trisha's popularity.... I'm thinking more & more that Trisha needs someone to give her head a wobble- she just seems to be accepting offers of collabs from the most random companies/people?
What was the Aveeno thing all about?? I've never once heard her singing it's praises before?
She really does need to be more discerning with what she shows/promote as she's losing all credibility...

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't put it past Dr Doireann to have instigated that as a collab so she could leech off Trisha's popularity.... I'm thinking more & more that Trisha needs someone to give her head a wobble- she just seems to be accepting offers of collabs from the most random companies/people?
What was the Aveeno thing all about?? I've never once heard her singing it's praises before?
She really does need to be more discerning with what she shows/promote as she's losing all credibility...
dr Doireann put up something talk about “pregnant people” a few months back. I unfollowed at that point.

Reactions: 2
I actually don't defend much that Trisha posts... I think she's disingenuous and as previously pointed out; trying so hard to stay relevant. Everything with Dan was very weird..

Smear tests though... I think its cool she said she went. I have two people close to me who are obese (not quite as big as Trisha) but they wouldn't go. They were too embarrassed about being big. One of them has now.. at nearly 30! And the other one still won't go.

Its stupid that they won't go out of embarrassment but its encouraging to hear someone who is also big say they have gone and it was grand. It would be relatable for those people I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Smear tests , makeup tutorials , self help advice, health advice. She really dosent know what way to swing her instagram does she .

Reactions: 4
I actually don't defend much that Trisha posts... I think she's disingenuous and as previously pointed out; trying so hard to stay relevant. Everything with Dan was very weird..

Smear tests though... I think its cool she said she went. I have two people close to me who are obese (not quite as big as Trisha) but they wouldn't go. They were too embarrassed about being big. One of them has now.. at nearly 30! And the other one still won't go.

Its stupid that they won't go out of embarrassment but its encouraging to hear someone who is also big say they have gone and it was grand. It would be relatable for those people I know.
Sure your fandango is the smallest part of ya.. get out there ladies big and small get your smear done that’s what she she needs shouting.. we are all trying to mind each other especially after the awful smear scandal..

Smear tests , makeup tutorials , self help advice, health advice. She really dosent know what way to swing her instagram does she .
Now looking for info on bands and sleeves.. shes all over the place..

Last edited:
Sure your fandango is the smallest part of ya.. get out there ladies big and small get your smear done that’s what she she needs shouting.. we are all trying to mind each other especially after the awful smear scandal..

I'm always saying the same thing :ROFLMAO: Only two places you can't gain weight, your eyeballs and in your hoo-ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Now looking for info on bands and sleeves.. shes all over the place..
It’s chaotic

I have to laugh the hairdressers I go to for nearly 20 years is the same place that fell over Dr. Doireann and gave her a free colour etc last week it’s on her Instagram yet I rang Monday for an appointment to get my colour and cut no appointment a bloody paying customer!! Think I will go elsewhere..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.