Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow her anymore but keep an eye. She is disingenuous as she ever was. She is on a weight loss journey when she wants to be , she is just a walking advert now. I just couldn't cope with the roaring down the phone and Ad , swipe up from dawn till dusk with her . People are extremely defensive of her and thats your opinion. Im entitled to mine too and I think she will crash and burn quickly. She is in the height of insta life now. Glad I unfollowed because she hasn't used a single recipe from the ones in her book she claimed she'd 100lbs . She is a contradiction of everything she preaches hourly on instagram.

Reactions: 5
The Trisha I see on here is the one I see locally. She’s a bit loud and wild. So, you either like her or you don’t.
I’ve only followed since March and the Trisha I’ve seen out and about is the one I’ve seen online.
Regarding the Smear test I’m about her age and I know loads of women who don’t go for them similar with women who get called for breast checks. The letter just gets put in the in the bin.

Reactions: 8
Did they not say they were to be on the road again this week for the Trisha and Dan roadshow ? Like everything now there’s no more word of it and you’re a troll if you ask!! Maybe to do with covid and lockdown I totally get it, but instead they just disappear with the ideas they told you about and you’re a troll if you ask for an update or clarity

Reactions: 2
Did they not say they were to be on the road again this week for the Trisha and Dan roadshow ? Like everything now there’s no more word of it and you’re a troll if you ask!! Maybe to do with covid and lockdown I totally get it, but instead they just disappear with the ideas they told you about and you’re a troll if you ask for an update or clarity
True!! Forgot about that.... didn't they have an arrangement with the car dealer to get a different car for the 2nd roadtrip?! Or did I dream that lol. On another note, In case I offend anyone for questioning Trisha's motives, I suggest a rave thread for Trisha if you are a big fan. I think someone mentioned up above that they love her.

The Trisha I see on here is the one I see locally. She’s a bit loud and wild. So, you either like her or you don’t.
I’ve only followed since March and the Trisha I’ve seen out and about is the one I’ve seen online.
Regarding the Smear test I’m about her age and I know loads of women who don’t go for them similar with women who get called for breast checks. The letter just gets put in the in the bin.
I agree I know loads of women who don’t go get it checked too

It’s so hard to lose weight, it currently looks like trisha is trying her best and I hope she succeeds and loses the 30 lbs she wants to my Christmas

Reactions: 3
I agree I know loads of women who don’t go get it checked too

It’s so hard to lose weight, it currently looks like trisha is trying her best and I hope she succeeds and loses the 30 lbs she wants to my Christmas
Personally I find some women are good to go to these checks and others aren’t.
Some people would be shocked with those who don’t attend. Some even pretend to go to keep the peace.

Got my letter yesterday to go for my smear!! I shall book it this week sisters..😉😉

Reactions: 6
Yes now that a few of you have said it it definitely seems like being overweight has become her "thing". What would she base her life on without that?

I'm extremely lucky to never have struggled with being overweight. I'm a healthy weight for my height (weigh about 1 stone more than I did a few years ago) but have long slender limbs so probably look thinner than I actually am if you just glance at me. I've had so many comments like "oh you can wear anything, the size of you, there isn't a pick on you" etc. It makes me feel like the body insecurities I have like anyone else aren't valid because I'm not overweight.
Oh good lord 😐 where do I start.

Reactions: 1
Seriously use to live this lady now it's noting but as after ad. She looks like she's in hight of pain doing exercise and would put anyone off looking at her. I follow a lady Melanie purcell on IG who lost 146 pounds and trisha transformation blocked her when she dared say that she was a fraud. She a attention seeker and she is only lose more and more followers daily

Seriously use to live this lady now it's noting but as after ad. She looks like she's in hight of pain doing exercise and would put anyone off looking at her. I follow a lady Melanie purcell on IG who lost 146 pounds and trisha transformation blocked her when she dared say that she was a fraud. She a attention seeker and she is only lose more and more followers daily
I’m gone right off her as you’ll see by other posts. We aren’t even allowed ask her about weight loss now because ‘it’s trolling’ but she will still expect your to buy her book, (even though she’s not following the recipes anymore- maybe she never did) and the protein powder, the magnesium, the toothpaste, the exercise app, anything else- no you signed up to follow when she was loosing weight and your follow helped her following grow but now you’re only allowed be sold to instead of actually asking an honest question about how the weight loss is going. The shouting and fake positivity is too much all the time and wanting to be glorified for things on the grid is a head wreck.

Reactions: 4
Just took a look at that lady fair play to her weight loss isn’t easy.. Trisha is just now a walking advert like the rest of them in Cork.?

Trisha is not from cork she’s from Limerick! And they are welcome to her. Nobody in cork actually enjoys watching liz reaney Sarah fannyflab or Julie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I'm not even sure where's she from she's Irish anyway but it's the point like there are real people out there struggling every day and not getting any fame and I think trisha makes a mockery out of people who are really working hard to make a lifestyle change

Trisha is not from cork she’s from Limerick! And they are welcome to her. Nobody in cork actually enjoys watching liz reaney Sarah fannyflab or Julie
Calm down I am from Cork also and I agree with what you say!! They are all shocking plenty more I could name!! 😊

I’m gone right off her as you’ll see by other posts. We aren’t even allowed ask her about weight loss now because ‘it’s trolling’ but she will still expect your to buy her book, (even though she’s not following the recipes anymore- maybe she never did) and the protein powder, the magnesium, the toothpaste, the exercise app, anything else- no you signed up to follow when she was loosing weight and your follow helped her following grow but now you’re only allowed be sold to instead of actually asking an honest question about how the weight loss is going. The shouting and fake positivity is too much all the time and wanting to be glorified for things on the grid is a head wreck.
She's a joke and the constant shouting is just getting annoying. I use to like her but like I said is all about the money money money now

Look at this 👀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's a joke and the constant shouting is just getting annoying. I use to like her but like I said is all about the money money money now

Look at this 👀
Please charge you battery, the red colour is giving me anxiety 😂
I believe she is the same online as off but bloody hell the ads are painful. When are companies going to realise the more ads these people do the more we are put off their products. Between spotlight and the pharmacy I will not name I've a pain in me snot. Tap, tap, tap, unfollow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.