Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her too but had to unfollow because of the way she pronounces her 't' especially when she said the child name or spaghetti. It used to make me grind my teeth. She has done amazing though and so informative as well.
The Dublin accent is shocking, Rachel Gs accent is the worst as is Faces by grace shocking!!

Reactions: 5
I love her too but had to unfollow because of the way she pronounces her 't' especially when she said the child name or spaghetti. It used to make me grind my teeth. She has done amazing though and so informative as well.
I hope you dont follow Faces by Grace as the letter T doesnt exist in her alphabet 😂 Seems go be a Tallaght thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope you dont follow Faces by Grace as the letter T doesnt exist in her alphabet 😂 Seems go be a Tallaght thing!
I don’t follow any of them tbh I just check out the accounts as they are all opened. 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She was in therapy when she raved about the 10 pounds though.... no shade at you , just saying.
Yeah and she has always been dodgy re saying what’s she’s losing or more likely what’s she is not losing. She gets called out on it and then maybe says something but she’s lying.

Reactions: 3
i Listened to her podcast with Brian keane yesterday. She said she read some posts online about her and it gave her a wake up call to cop hherself on and start her journey again. Fair play to her if she follows through on it.

I'm following Jen since the start and I honestly think she should be doing the tv, the book etc, she has lost so much weight, is more relatable than Trish. To be honest I don't see any difference at all since she was on the late late that was a year and a half ago maybe more?

Reactions: 6
I'm following Jen since the start and I honestly think she should be doing the tv, the book etc, she has lost so much weight, is more relatable than Trish. To be honest I don't see any difference at all since she was on the late late that was a year and a half ago maybe more?
No difference at all to the late late ! None what so ever. She looks as big as she did then . I find it extremely worrying that the thoughts of no gym have put her already into a spiral . So Clearly without others in the gym ( trainers etc ) she can’t do it .. it shouldn’t be that big of a deal if you real have a hold on your over eating and are in the right frame of mind . It’s baffling how much it has clearly already derailed her

I don't get her gym plan at all, zero cardio in there, I'm open to correction but shouldn't there be a mix for weightless? Also think she's eating too much looking at her meal plan she posted yesterday, mid afternoon snack was a nutri tit meal for 392 calories??!! I think shes a bit lost and can see a big reset coming. Feel sorry for her she's a nice person just think the whole selling selling selling is more important and it looses her focus on the ultimate goal

Reactions: 7
I agree. I like them both but I find it hard to believe jens not been offered any of the above. I remember a good while ago she said she wouldn't like to bring out a book until she feels she's at the end so maybe after her surgeries. Jen always cheers Trish on and shares her and Trish never acknowledges her either. I think it would be great if Trish done 30 days of using her own recipes from her book and see how far she's get. I really hope she succeeds in herself

Reactions: 4
The Dublin accent is shocking, Rachel Gs accent is the worst as is Faces by grace shocking!!
How dare you!!! I’m a Dub & from Tallaght and I pronounce my th’s & t’s I’m highly offended that 🤣 ( I say with my tongue firmly in my cheek before any offence is taken!!)

I would worry about her portion sizes she had 2 salmon fillets, prepared veg for 2, & no doubt cooked rice for 2 as she used to always have for dinner last night ... even though they’re all low fat they still are high enough in cals if you’re doubling up on portions.....
She should follow her own advice from the book for a month as others have suggested ....
I too love Jen and think she deserves more credit than she gets ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How dare you!!! I’m a Dub & from Tallaght and I pronounce my th’s & t’s I’m highly offended that 🤣 ( I say with my tongue firmly in my cheek before any offence is taken!!)

I would worry about her portion sizes she had 2 salmon fillets, prepared veg for 2, & no doubt cooked rice for 2 as she used to always have for dinner last night ... even though they’re all low fat they still are high enough in cals if you’re doubling up on portions.....
She should follow her own advice from the book for a month as others have suggested ....
I too love Jen and think she deserves more credit than she gets ....
@BusyLizzie ah didn’t mean you at all just the crew I mentioned ❤❤..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How does she think it's ok to go from Limerick to Cork? She will be rightly fucked with the 10km limit coming. No more flat whites for her

• Haha
That portion of rice she had last night was the Aldi microwavable one and is definitely made for 2 people. Yeah the unnecessary travel to cork again today.

This is how 🙄 absolute bullshit, her village is in Co. Limerick but obviously putting Cork on the post gets it there faster. She has said so many times that she and her family farm are in Limerick. Absolute chancer.
She’s got an answer for everything hasn’t she!!

This is how 🙄 absolute bullshit, her village is in Co. Limerick but obviously putting Cork on the post gets it there faster. She has said so many times that she and her family farm are in Limerick. Absolute chancer.
She has also corrected people before and said she was from Limerick not Cork!

Seems like she is only from Cork when it suits her.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I've heard her correct people saying she is a limerick woman , then she is a cork woman the next day. Then she is on the border but she go into cork all the time. She is full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.