Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mona86

VIP Member
Ehhh I wouldn’t blame her for being delighted around the famous people I’d be delighted to be around them too lol ( if that makes me a melt so what lol )

I wish this forum was created a few months ago cos Trisha was really annoying me then. She’s doing brilliant the last 2 weeks so not doing my head in anymore, she’s really got her groove back so I’m happy to see that. I wish her all the best cos I know first hand what struggling with weight is like, it’s such a hard battle...

As for the podcast, yup they are boring now to listen to em. Dan seems to have no shame he really pushes things and I doubt Trisha will leave insta anytime soon, she loves the attention and fame too much ( again I don’t blame her for that) just saying
have to agree and it was me that set the thread up. Bang smack middle of lockdown she was fucking painful- septic, self obsessed and on and off the weight loss wagon (like us all) the issue isn’t the right gym, the food plan, the new food plan etc. The issue is she is too easily distracted. The only difference between now and 2018 when she previously lost the weight no bother , is she has ‘friends’ and ‘ads’ and ‘attention’ at the moment that derails her. Dan is out for his own betterment. He’s done that now to several people - supermom (of course she was the cause of her own downfall but what decent PR company drops you mid Crisis and doesn’t offer you help on issuing a statement of apology etc),his previous PT clients, gym staff, gym owners who he leased it from, Shane- when it was digiguys in cork city, then rebranded and moved to ballincollig (right there in town so that it suited Dan) and changed to play creative agency and then left Shane on his own the minute covid started. Now he is selling wine online with a lady called Kate. And you can call it being CEO of a wine business or you can call a spade a spade and just admit you’re selling wine online, but every move dan makes is for his own betterment. Someone commented here that his crazy long runs for Edel House are more to massage his ego and seek the praise and hopefully get noticed by a National/overseas Paper/media. So now he is using the fact that Trisha has brands wanting to collab because of her large following, and Dan is hanging around to make sure he’s the one doing the videos for her, he’s the one on the podcast with her (this is his 4th, maybe 5th attempt to have a decent podcast. He previously did them on his own, then with Shane, then with Shane when interviewing local people, then by himself again giving content creation advice.) While Trisha is friends with Dan the energy vampire she will never succeed on her own again. It’s so clear to see.

Reactions: 13

Daisy03

I think people feel that Trisha owes us something like the weekly weigh ins, explanations about Jacobs etc. It's everyones choice to follow her. If you dont like her content unfollow, dont buy her book or anything she is advertising.

I really like Trisha. I think she is very honest about her "journey". She is trying to lose weight for herself, not us. Yes, she is making some money out of it but in terms of influencers she is one of the more genuine ones. There are no airs and graces and it seems to be that what you see is what you get with her.

DietCoke

Well done Trisha for owning it girl 👏👏 I wish her all the best. I still think she's a genuine girl that got a bit lost.

Weight loss is really hard when you have food addiction issues, emotional eating triggers and are secret eating. Nobody should be shamed for that. I hate the whole 'just lose it' attitude towards overweight people. If it was really that easy none of us would be overweight. One thing that saddens me about weight loss accounts is that constant chasing a new fix, new solution, change of diet, new gym. Until she fixes the issues that cause her to overeat then she won't succeed - or if she does it won't last. I know that from experience. Battles are battles, no matter whether someone has a bigger fight than you, your fight is still hard. Someone elses hardship doesn't dimish yours just like putting out someone elses light doesn't make yours shine brighter.

I would love to see Trisha take a break from Insta and really focus on herself now, she seems a genuinely lovely person who has lost her way many times and it isn't easy or fun to see live that out in the public eye. I guess she thinks maybe being accountable to her followers will make her more likely to succeed but it doesn't really work like that. Anyway that's my twopence worth - I don't feel that comfortable with the way people are speaking about her and in turn people who are obese or struggle with weight loss journeys so I'm probably in the wrong place - over and out.

• Heart

Shinney39

She's not executive head chef on her blog though, she's cooking for herself at home. Wouldn't expect the presentation to be the same

Why is Trisha using the Fiit app to workout...in the gym....when she has a pt in real life?
Also, why is said PT filming her using the fiit app in the gym when they could continue their session?

Is it me? Am I mad? I’m fully convinced everyone else is losing the plot except me 😂

I mean, someone PLEASE explain the logic in this? Handing over money for PT and travelling from limerick (isn’t it??) to cork to use the fiit app in a gym which can be used at home?

Thanks lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I think leaving Jacobs is a bad move for her . I think it kept her grounded and stable . Doing the terrible make up tutorial , and now being a full time insta Hun - none of this bodes well for the weight loss . I think she has gone very preachy telling us what to do and how to do it . How about you loose the weight first and then preach to us all . A second book preachy to us about staying motivated and how to beat the bugle — while she will still be at 22 stone !

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
It must be hard for her undergoing this ongoing transformation with all eyes on her...the pressure for a normal person who does it privately is hard enough, never mind doing it with 130k + followers on instagram. Her content is the same thing over and over again, very boring. Constantly saying beat the bulge, maybe do it first Trisha instead of roaring it down the phone

• Haha

Astral

I really don't understand how she's not losing the weight. You know the way she says she's an 18 in this and that.. Well I'm an 18/20 now and I don't be doing half as much exercise as her and I'm losing weight. Start of lockdown I lost my job and recently lost it a second time thanks to the shut down again and was size 22 then . But how come somone who claiming to be this size is doing worse then me when I'm only half assing it id only ever have 9000 to 13000 steps also. Would you say she's lying about her size?
It's about the calorie deficit and a person's own body. Her calorie deficit maybe smaller than yours.
Also if she's building muscle that'll negate some of the fat loss showing on the scales so inches is what matters here.
I don't think she's lying about her size but she's probably buying clothes somewhere that sizes are more generous or wearing a different more forgiving style of clothes.

She is doing fantastic and been honest about the various ups and downs it takes to lose this amount but once again what a shame she's got distracted by the lure of free hair and the likes.
Tricia if you read this, do yourself a favour and ditch the freebies, concentrate on changing your life and in time you could make a very decent, rewarding living helping others change theirs. Keep the integrity and stop getting distracted by people and companies using you for what will be a short time, to sell their own wares.

DietCoke

She is getting back to her old self now, not as many swipe ups, I'm starting to watch her again and glad to see others not appearing in her stories as often! I love her cooking and tips she gives. Glad to see she has found her mojo again. She appears to be a lovely, genuine lady who was led astray a bit. I think she was getting bad advice from someone helping her with her content and she lost the authentic appeal. Losing weight is hard work and if you take the eye off the ball it spirals... well for me anyway!

BusyLizzie

People who c
Amazing how Trisha said they weren't trolls here and the comments here helped her get restarted etc yet people are still basically saying in the comments oh don't mind the trolls hun etc. Jesus like did they even read the caption.
People who comment on other people who live their lives out on Instagram will always be seen as trolls even if the person being spoken about sees it as the truth. That’s their way of supporting them. In this case it helped Trisha to re-focus and see that she had been on the wrong path which is great that she found strength from it.
By Commenting on these threads I am certainly not waiting to see how many likes etc... I’m participating in debate and discussion with many people, some of whom I agree with and others I don’t. It amazes me how the majority of the people who commented that this thread was toxic, trolls etc... were all influencers / instagrammers themselves (a couple from family which is understandable as they will always defend each other) who put themselves out there show their whole lives, kids etc... online, get freebies left right & centre & make money from their followers but god forbid anyone comment on them!
It seems these people can sell make money from already inflated swipe up prices/discount codes and not be transparent but the people who are being ripped off should stay quiet !

anyway, back to what I originally was going to post, Well done to Trisha for recognising she had lost her way hopefully she will concentrate more on her own journey and achieve every success she deserves 😊

• Heart

Anynews.

VIP Member
I wouldn't put it past Dr Doireann to have instigated that as a collab so she could leech off Trisha's popularity.... I'm thinking more & more that Trisha needs someone to give her head a wobble- she just seems to be accepting offers of collabs from the most random companies/people?
What was the Aveeno thing all about?? I've never once heard her singing it's praises before?
She really does need to be more discerning with what she shows/promote as she's losing all credibility...
I have to laugh the hairdressers I go to for nearly 20 years is the same place that fell over Dr. Doireann and gave her a free colour etc last week it’s on her Instagram yet I rang Monday for an appointment to get my colour and cut no appointment a bloody paying customer!! Think I will go elsewhere..

• Wow

Okay!

Amazing how Trisha said they weren't trolls here and the comments here helped her get restarted etc yet people are still basically saying in the comments oh don't mind the trolls hun etc. Jesus like did they even read the caption.

• Haha

Influenced

Chatty Member
Listen, this is a chef who openly admits to covering her food in vinegar. Like fuck right off with your ruined taste buds. No idea how she got away with working as a Head chef.

And the eggs on a George foreman never seen anything so disgusting. It takes 6 minutes to perfectly boil a soft egg. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Mona86

VIP Member
The moaning about not liking walking is for the story. It’s no fun if she says she likes it then it’s easy. So she has to say she hates it so that the praise comes in from so many people when/if she succeeds. Sorry now again but the size of her, the huge steps and the ‘food plan’ - the weight should be dropping off her. She is secret eating and don’t tell me otherwise! She’s painful now. Chirpy morning smoother SP brush my teeth SP look at me lunging ‘ give me praise’ oh here’s an exercise app SP leggings and gym top SP , oh I hate walking let’s shout in the rain, magnesium SP, recipe SP. ‘ you won’t get the arse you want sitting on the arse you have’ insert other random quotes here, about and scream into phone, flick hair, tag your sisters trying to get them followers/sell candles. Off to bed flog a few bits from Meaghers ... repeat tomorrow

• Haha

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
I agree with what everyone is saying - it’s mind blowing. She’s so big still and is losing nothing. Also I agree with the waffles, and other random crap she eats. Her face looks alot smaller compared to 3 weeks ago though, I hope she loses big next week.

How do Brian Keane, Roz and all them fitness people keep a straight face around her when she is shouting “ beat the bulge” the last year and a half and is slowly gaining weight back?? I think she’s lying to herself, it looks like she’s eating way than what she’s saying. A few months ago she was eating 2300 calories to lose weight - I think that’s too much. It obviously wasn’t working cos she wasn’t losing anything. I think she should be eating more like 1600-1800 cals.
Agree about the eating more than she’s showing but I don’t agree with the 1600-1800 estimate, when you’re dieting, a) it should only be a phase, not a long term thing, lose and maintain. Which she seems to struggle with.
b) put calories that low to start and you just won’t adhere to them, calories too lowmeans you’ll binge. Restriction is not easy.
The whole idea of a dieting phase is to maintain the calories as high as you can whilst also losing body fat, eat @ 2300, if you’re losing weight at that stick with it until you no longer lose at that number. Starting @1800 doesn’t give you any room to shake things up when you hit a plateau

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
How does she think it's ok to go from Limerick to Cork? She will be rightly fucked with the 10km limit coming. No more flat whites for her
This is how 🙄 absolute bullshit, her village is in Co. Limerick but obviously putting Cork on the post gets it there faster. She has said so many times that she and her family farm are in Limerick. Absolute chancer.

Attachments

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen someone go on and on about losing weight and not shifting a single pound. Granted she does lose weight, but seems to gain and lose the same 10 pounds again and again.... losing weight is so hard. I believe people have it harder than others cos we all have different body make up. I gain weight easier than all my friends I’ve to watch it so much, but despite all that, Trisha would wanna pull herself together and step away from Instagram.
Seriously, 70% of my friends gained significant weight during covid. Her job was probably up in the air, the gyms were closed and her routine was probably not doable overnight... People were stressed and lonely and ate.... I dont follow her but ive heard her story a few times and i think fair fucks to her. By the looks of the thread comments, she's trying to get back to it so let her at it.

Reactions: 11

Lolo19

Ah to be fair a family wedding is a big deal so I would give her the few days recovery .

Mona86

VIP Member
It’s clear now what the problem is ? Or am I wrong ? Eating bland weird concoctions by day to fit/follow the plan and then by night is craving sugar/taste/grease/fat and gives in? There’s something not right. You can’t just have a plan of ‘70g of any cereal after gym’ . 70g of porridge would differ greatly to 70g of coco pops or Frosties. I’m no expert by any means but this isn’t right & the proof is in the absence of weight loss