Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Trisha now only talks about what she wants selectively when it suits what she’s selling. When she’s trying to force us all to watch her bull story on nationwide in a few weeks she will refer to Jacobs again but all Trisha is interested in sharing with us now is discount codes and AF links.
It’s bizarre! And not mentioning it is making it seem even more bizarre. I’m sure people are asking her every day in her dm’s.

Reactions: 2
Wait for her spotlight add a new product out they are all at it!! 🙈

Even the Instagramers that are unwell are plugging it!! Actually they will plug anything!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why is Trisha using the Fiit app to workout...in the gym....when she has a pt in real life?
Also, why is said PT filming her using the fiit app in the gym when they could continue their session?

Is it me? Am I mad? I’m fully convinced everyone else is losing the plot except me 😂

I mean, someone PLEASE explain the logic in this? Handing over money for PT and travelling from limerick (isn’t it??) to cork to use the fiit app in a gym which can be used at home?

Thanks lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is Trisha using the Fiit app to workout...in the gym....when she has a pt in real life?
Also, why is said PT filming her using the fiit app in the gym when they could continue their session?

Is it me? Am I mad? I’m fully convinced everyone else is losing the plot except me 😂

I mean, someone PLEASE explain the logic in this? Handing over money for PT and travelling from limerick (isn’t it??) to cork to use the fiit app in a gym which can be used at home?

Thanks lol
When you put it like that, it is actually bonkers 😂

Reactions: 5
When you put it like that, it is actually bonkers 😂
Well I’m open to correction on what I said above but I just don’t get it?? Is there something I’m missing? Like, why is her Pt filming her working out to a workout app on their premises?
Whatever about Trisha but surely that doesn’t say a lot for the PT either like? I mean, help me out here 😂😂😂 again, if I’m wrong, correct me lads

She already said last night & this morning that she was fasting last night , would go to PT fasting then back to doc for bloods. So now she’s pretending she did PT AND a fiit class with no food in her body for 12-14-16 hours. Lies. You’re paying a PT. If you were also using the APP you’re flogging the weight would be falling off you - no not even falling, the weight would just be coming off you yet we aren’t allowed know about the scales now! You’re a fraud using a gym to record yourself doing an ‘easy to do easy to follow app’ when of course it’s bleeping easy in an equipped gym. The idea of the app is you do it at home yet we don’t see you doing that. Oh it’s all such a con. The fake motivation every morning - god this one has gotten really annoying.

Reactions: 3

Thanks lol
I have been wondering the same thing for weeks! Then today I was wondering if the PT was getting some kind of compensation for filming her but what on earth would they get out of it?! I've no idea why they agreed to it. I wish Trish would actually use the app at home like you're meant to but I'm guessing its only open for the 5 minutes of filming and that's it.

Doesn’t say a lot for the PT or the gym who are based on providing one to one PT packages.

Blows. My. Mind!😣

No hate from me and I’m fond of Trisha but at the same time, wtf ? Lol

Reactions: 4
First ad at 7am on her Instagram is an old one as her hair is lighter now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry but no miracle weight loss plan in the world will ever convince me to eat boiled eggs on a rice cake 🤮 even typing those words together seems so wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't know where else to put this so apologies in advance but seeing as Tricia is an affiliate of Meaghers I'll stick it here.

Oonagh O Hagan lives in Dublin but spent the weekend celebrating her anniversary in EnnisKerry.
She has a pic up but removes any comments asking her about it.
She's a pharmacist and usually talks sense about the virus and restrictions but it seems she feels the rules don't apply to her just the minions who follow and work for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know where else to put this so apologies in advance but seeing as Tricia is an affiliate of Meaghers I'll stick it here.

Oonagh O Hagan lives in Dublin but spent the weekend celebrating her anniversary in EnnisKerry.
She has a pic up but removes any comments asking her about it.
She's a pharmacist and usually talks sense about the virus and restrictions but it seems she feels the rules don't apply to her just the minions who follow and work for her.
Oh the utter hypocrisy!!

I’ve never seen someone go on and on about losing weight and not shifting a single pound. Granted she does lose weight, but seems to gain and lose the same 10 pounds again and again.... losing weight is so hard. I believe people have it harder than others cos we all have different body make up. I gain weight easier than all my friends I’ve to watch it so much, but despite all that, Trisha would wanna pull herself together and step away from Instagram.
Seriously, 70% of my friends gained significant weight during covid. Her job was probably up in the air, the gyms were closed and her routine was probably not doable overnight... People were stressed and lonely and ate.... I dont follow her but ive heard her story a few times and i think fair fucks to her. By the looks of the thread comments, she's trying to get back to it so let her at it.

Reactions: 11
Seriously, 70% of my friends gained significant weight during covid. Her job was probably up in the air, the gyms were closed and her routine was probably not doable overnight... People were stressed and lonely and ate.... I dont follow her but ive heard her story a few times and i think fair fucks to her. By the looks of the thread comments, she's trying to get back to it so let her at it.
It’s not about weight loss because that has stalled with her, we are all in the same boat😂..it’s how everything is ad after ad tooth brushes, hair extensions i mean her hair cost between €500-€600 all #gifted, Aldi, cook book which she really doesn’t use any of the recipes as she lives in boiled eggs. The change in her is unbelievable it has gone to her head. Fair play she works hard at the gym it’s not for me but she has to do as I feel she won’t on her own. She has more resets than Sarah Burke and she’s on number 1000.. Instagram isn’t going to last forever even Facebook bores the life out of me now 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.