Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Marty is a lovely guy (bit cheesey & poses for everything ) but a lovely harmless guy. He was on spin with Doireann Garrihy now he has how own show on spin. He got a load of stick online for entering the tiktok house (I don’t fully know what that is ) but he left because he was being trolled & called a predator which he isn’t. So his online friends are all sharing and showing the love. With regards to Trisha she acts like an in-lust school girl around him and is as inappropriate as she can be with Dan but anyway. Everything is an AD with her this week I really struggle to see why nationwide are featuring her AND she’s on insta looking for someone who ‘changed their life because of her book’ to feature too. Maybe continue changing your own life & focus on the one goal
Ah god... didnt know Marty was getting shit.. I used to listen to him on spin... he is a genuine fella... funny and takes the piss out of himself... doesnt take himself serious.. cant believe he was getting crap ..
Who was saying he was predatory etc ? X

Taylor17

VIP Member
If she lost a few more stone her fame would skyrocket. She's gathered so much momentum already with her weigh loss to date. Hopefully that's her plan. She can really focus on it now that she isn't tied to a full time job.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Who's deleting all these comments 🤔 even the one quoted above has been deleted! To be fair, most of the other ones were pointless back and forth along the lines of "I'm right, no I'm right". They were just derailing the thread. No comments "bashing" her have been deleted as far as I can see.

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
I’ve seen Salmon in those ready meals that you reheat!
Its never good to reheat fish... it does not taste the same and it dries out quickly. Also you need to be really careful with some shellfish, can cause food poisoning if you reheat later!
Sorry, this is very off topic 😂😂

BreBre

There are only 3 nests in the whole packet of egg noodles from aldi. I looked through all the types of noodles they have incase I was wrong but the ones she has in the picture are the egg noodles I also use from aldi which are rectangular in shape and have 3 in the pack 🤷‍♀️ I am happy to admit I'm wrong if someone shows me different egg noodles I have missed.

I adjusted the xxl chicken weight to reflect smaller fillets, that was for 2 X 120g fillets

Just went back to check and she has said it is the pack of noodles I'm talking about
Fair enough. Anyway if she’s worked out the calories per potion she should know if there’s 2 or 3 in the dish

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
I didn’t say it was keeping her on track. I said maybe it’s keeping her on track somewhat and who knows what would happen if she didn’t have it. I’d say she feels accountable to her ‘transformers’ and if she didn’t have that, she would default to binge eating and hey ho, back to 26stone or 28stone or whatever the figure was.
Isn't saying "maybe instagram is keeping her on track" implying that you think it is? ..... anyway, it appears that its not unfortunately.

orla1989

Has anyone actually put a boiled egg into the George Foreman?

The image of them are haunting me and the thoughts of eating them makes me gag a little.

I'm looking for an independent review of a George'd boiled egg....
LOL no never have! Also don’t know anyone that doesn’t do it either! It’s the height of laziness I still cannot believe she does it! It’s ridiculous I couldn’t eat it, why not eat it cold?!?!

I wonder how much she made off that book? I’m so nosey when it comes to instagrammers and how much they make 🤣

Last edited:

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
Influencers shouldnt be allowed flog vitamins and supplements. Anyone who takes them based on advice from someone on instagram is an eejit.

I would only take something based on a doctor or pharmacists recommendation.
I think its a bit harsh to call people eejits if they take advice from someone on instagram. I follow amazing actual qualified nutritionists on instagram who are brilliant and advise on how to get your nutrients through your diet and through real food, and not through supplements. I wouldn't be in any rush to go to a doctor to be honest lol. They will just push a drug on you manufactured by a pharmaceutical giant.