Trisha’s Transformation #7 Taking a break from taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be shocked if she's NOT having surgery. Is it keyhole? Could she have had it done today & be home up & about by the weekend?

Reactions: 5
I had a friend who had it done in April at the auralia clinic in dublin. On a Monday and she back at work that Saturday now she was sore but only that she told me I wouldn’t know.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If she is getting surgery, I hope everything goes safely and well for her. But I also hope that she’s honest about it and doesn’t try to say any weight loss is down to her reset book.

Reactions: 11
If she is getting surgery I think in her case it would be life saving surgery. There's no shame in getting weight loss surgery, if she is I hope she'll be honest. It could be the kick start she needs.

Reactions: 11
No shame at all in surgery it’s an effective way to manage weight. But you do need to get your mind and habits in shape first. Someone who is actively bingeing would be a disaster with surgery!

Reactions: 8
It will be very bad form if she has it and doesn’t admit it… I think everyone can agree neither of her books worked in terms of weight loss for her.. surely she won’t have the brass neck to claim it’s the reset book that did it… my biggest fear is that she’s writing a book on how social media can negatively impact your mental health and how she has cured herself by taking a break

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There has to be more to this break than meets the eye. Weight loss surgery tends to lead to dramatic weight loss initially doesn’t it? Guess we’ll know soon enough if that’s what’s going on.

Reactions: 6
Surely if she was how does she expect to get away with it, Ireland is after all very small. Someone always finds out

Reactions: 4
Why does everyone think she's getting surgery, out of curiosity? I'd say her head's just melted from lying and faking to the camera so she's taking a break.

Reactions: 7
Why does everyone think she's getting surgery, out of curiosity? I'd say her head's just melted from lying and faking to the camera so she's taking a break.
Just a theory..... maybe she's gearing herself up to come out as gay..... or she's not well and needs some time out (the sore throat)..... or she's depressed, or the family staged an intervention, or she's going to rebrand as a wellness account and move away from a weight loss focus...... I've a few suspicions 🤣🤣 oh! Maybe someone has a juicy story on her and she's being given time to say it herself or it'll be on the front of the Sunday World 🤔

Because she's obsessed with the validation of strangers so no way is it a normal break.

Reactions: 7
There’s no shame whatsoever about surgery for weight loss. In fact she would be a great ambassador to promote it positively. However I fear she is ill advised and driven by money with the brands she’s associated with.
She would do well internationally to have cookbook for people who have had bariatrics surgery..
I wonder who is advising her?
she was far more interesting when she was actually on a weight lossjourney back in the day. Now she’s on a financial gain journey.

So the taking a break shite was all for the Gram only!!
She’s still doing corporate talks this week for a major sponsor🤬
I’d say she has a PR crowd going to refresh her feed, advise & rebrand her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.