Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovelula

VIP Member
I can see the Lanzarote post now in Jan.....

"The old Trisha came out here on a holiday in 2014 and hated it.I only wore the same black maxi dress,Evans cardigan and shoes from Angela's ashes as that's all that would fit my swelled feet.
I cried most nights into my chips on the way home while the rest of the family enjoyed the strip.
Now Shes back!!I'm alive and delicious and the sea air is stunning.I went for a walk last night and even the Lucky lucky men said Trisha girl you look amazing,you must feel delicious.Im sure they meant it and were not just trying to sell me a bag for a tenor.Im going to go now and just unwind and enjoy this glorious time with the family.
DMs are turned off.Beat the bulge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Trisha's Transformation #8, I’ve ditched the Scales but not the Sales, don’t come at me in my mails.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Angiedunnit

I can't express enough of how much of a fat, useless, whinging, moaning, attention seeker she is. As for the "eating disorder"......this makes my blood boil over. How is simply over eating and binge eating be classed as a fucking disorder.....more attention seeking. As if her binging is an illness. My arse it is!!! Trisha just needs to keep her mouth shut. Eat less and move more. Stop resetting. Either loose the weight once and for all or just shut the fuck up. Also...she seems to be up Roz Purcells arse at the moment. There was a time, I thought Marty Guilfoyle was tackling her....he must have "reset" the situation 🤔
Sorry but this is woefully ignorant. Of course binge eating disorder and compulsive eating are real problems. You don't have to insult all sufferers of this just because you hate Trisha.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Heffalump

VIP Member
Best advice I ever got re food was the following - forgive me if I have mentioned before:
"See everybody already has a diet, people always forgot the word diet also refers to what they eat anyhow, as well as restrictions.
So unless you are completely unhinged and in need of medical intervention or a clinical setting, you take the diet you have now which are clearly the foods you enjoy, and reduce everything by a few bites each week. So at the start keep your Big Mac in but maybe drop the McFlurry, maybe size down your dominos order, maybe one scoop less of the pasta bake you make from home, one less slice of toast, up your fruit and veg on anything you make from home and maybe reduce anything heavily processed and remove nothing, and you will see a difference. You will not have deprived yourself.
As time goes on you may elect to tidy it up as you learn more about nutrition, you may want to up the protein, tidy up the junk food a bit more, start replacing certain meals as you get better in the kitchen. But honestly, just start by taking less bites of what you already eat. Changes to diets for average people holding down jobs and lives etc should not be a complete 180 on the food we already eat, they must be sustainable - where is the fun in dropping all your favourites? And then just chip away as you learn more about yourself, food, and how your body responds"

That is the thing with Trisha, it is either Snackboxes or weighing rice, there is zero in-between. And for a chef and a wan who lost all the weight she knows fuck all about food/macros/energy input and output. It is frightening. She is not academically or mathematically the most astute person anyhow, nor does she need to be, there are all different types of intelligence - but she really does not get the science behind weightloss. She makes it more complicated than it needs to be.

At my fittest and leanest I ate a massive takeaway pizza and had two bottles of wine every weekend. #GloryDays

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Limmy91

I can't express enough of how much of a fat, useless, whinging, moaning, attention seeker she is. As for the "eating disorder"......this makes my blood boil over. How is simply over eating and binge eating be classed as a fucking disorder.....more attention seeking. As if her binging is an illness. My arse it is!!! Trisha just needs to keep her mouth shut. Eat less and move more. Stop resetting. Either loose the weight once and for all or just shut the fuck up. Also...she seems to be up Roz Purcells arse at the moment. There was a time, I thought Marty Guilfoyle was tackling her....he must have "reset" the situation 🤔
I dislike Trisha but this is so ignorant. Eating disorders aren’t exclusive to anorexia and being underweight. It’s not as simple as eat less and move more. Obesity is really complex. This is coming from someone who is a size 10.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

brandambassador

VIP Member
I was diagnosed with MS about a decade ago in my 20s. I found the Midwest support group more suitable for me than the southern one, I made a really good connection with a middle aged lady who obviously also has MS & we meet up a few times a year seperate to the group. Hadn’t seen her in 2 years (covid, a baby & colostomy bag for me - decreased movement from her & she can no longer drive). This woman helped me through my diagnosis- just painting the picture of her.
Met her last week, she’s single so buys lots for her adoring nieces & nephews. We got talking about buying online & then she said ‘if you ever buy from a place called meaghers pharmacy use the code TRISHA15’ - I knew full well whose code this was, and asked does she follow her? And my friend told me she bought her first book & followed her last year. But now she’s putting back on the weight she’s not following her as my friend is actually struggling with weight having not been able to exercise now. She then told me trisha blocked her, because she messaged Trisha in April saying something like ‘ I know how you are feeling about the weight, I have put weight on due to my MS & I struggle all the time’ - and she was blocked!!!!! She didn’t realised using the code is an AF link for Trisha , and she said she had given her nieces the discount code for buying online but she won’t anymore. Sorry for long winded message but this woman is the kindest person in the world and the think she was honest and vulnerable and she got blocked!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Trisha : I will not be discussing my weight as it is triggering

Also Trisha: I lost 7 pond this week

Trisha: I won't be counting steps as it is triggering me

So Trisha : I done 9000 steps today

🙄🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her stories this morning made my blood boil...

She finds it triggering when people ask what she weighs?

Yeah well what about all the ladies who were triggered by you saying you were fitting in to size medium and 16s? When it is clear your upper body has reached at least 22.

What an absolute piece of shit of a person you are Trisha.
She actually built her following by telling people what she weighed... she used to count out the pounds of butter and do a display of what she lost and what she weighs.... does she forget this ? That's why she has her following....

She's a chancer... a sneaky one in my opinion...

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Titfortat8

Hello I am new!! Bumped into Trisha in person a few weeks ago (her family love near me) and I nearly fell over at how big she was compared to her selfie pics! I work for Aldi and she gave a talk a few weeks ago and I actually complained to management that they had her as she was not qualified to be talking to people about heath and wellbeing. It was 40 minutes long....30 minutes she regurgitated information about her and explained who she was...pointless ramble and the last 10 mins she told us to drink water and feed our inside along with the outside ffs and walk, get sleep and eat healthy honestly this one preaching to us about this is insulting. Anyhow, I said it to a colleague who told me about this page and thought I'd join!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Heffalump

VIP Member
I messaged Trisha once, fadó fadó, and it was a genuine question at the time as I genuinely thought she was an unreal woman, I asked her how does she manage developing new recipes and checking seasonings etc while staying on course, I think I even said I was a big fan at the time, and I got a snooty message back saying she only has a taste.
I'd forgotten that actually.
I then unfollowed her and became strong as fuck and dropped inches myself, caught up with her a year or so later and was like...WTF.
And sometime later I found all you beautiful people.
I have a problem with honesty. It has served me very well in my profession. I am one of these people who gives and takes in complete honesty, even when I'm wrong I am the first with the hand up, and it is that fact about her which I loathe.
We have nothing but our name and integrity in life and she has swapped all that for likes.
I know some of you may think I am overly judgey or harsh on her, but I would have zero words of discontent about Trisha if we just ONCE saw a bag of take away with the caption saying, feeling like shite, bought a hape of junk food, gonna enjoy every bite and back on it tomorrow.

But no, she just lies and lies and lies.
You don't need a good memory if you always tell the truth. And this bog donkey is neither clever or savvy enough to not be caught.

I should have been a guard.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Angiedunnit

This is potentially an unpopular thing to say but you can't diet your way out of a binge eating disorder. You just can't. The urge to binge will always intensify and win after a period of restriction. She needs extensive therapy and to come away from the public eye, another "reset" is setting herself up for another failure sadly. But she will never give up her following and so-called influence to do what she needs to do.

Reactions: 29

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I also took one of the stills. I have struggled with my weight all my life, but I eat healthily and exercise regularly. I always have. I am at my heaviest now at a 16. It depresses me, I have spent most of my life obsessing about food and weight and being fat. I was coming to terms with it, realising that I am curvy, that’s my build and that I am not such hideous whale after all, with curves in the right places. Then this one comes along, who resembles Jabba the Hutt and claims she is a 16. That made me feel awful and started the cycle again. She is a liar, and her lies affect people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Thump

VIP Member
I think the lack of a partner and lack of experience with the opposite sex weighs on her. She is mid thirties and has never been with a man so I suppose she feels she is not normal in that respect. She would never say that, of course and there is no shame in it either.
Unless she is gay and in the closet? Binge-eating is usually to fill a void.
She has never been with a man? Has she said that? Speculation about her sexuality really awful, her weight is fair game given her page etc but are we still scrutinising or discussing someone’s sexuality in 2021?

• Heart

Heffalump

VIP Member
I think this is the best advice I've ever read! So simple but no "diet" club would ever tell you this. It makes so much sense.. We are all drawn back to what we like and it is the panic of being deprived in some way that normally causes me to fall off the wagon
And the panic of how the fuck do I cook this! Where the fuck do I buy this! It is one of my main gripes with operation transformation the way they completely change peoples food - when it was not like every single thing they ate was awful! Let people have their toast and jam if they want it, how about educate them about what is in toast and jam instead, and figure out what is a higher fibre bread or a higher percentage fruit jam.

I have had a good bit of success in the past by just being logical with food. Also my non negotiables every week are - taytos, chocolate with nuts in it, red wine and at least one if not two takeaways or meal outs. Am in my fuck giving those up. Do I alter my meals ever so slightly either side of those to reduce bites and thus reduce calories, yep. But I miss nothing.

I am still up weight from Covid isolation whinging. Sitting closer to the 22 side of 18 - 20 but just avoiding jeans until I am back closer to the 16-18 before Covid. I am not back in the gym properly even so it is no mystery why I am up weight when I have not reduced more calories from my weekly diet. I look at it very logically and without hysteria.

This is the other thing I don't get about Trisha - she seems to be shocked she is up weight or completely mystified she has not dropped weight. There aint nobody forcing my hand except greedy little Heffalump here.
Had I done 20k steps everyday in September, and gained weight, I would be straight in to get my bloods done because there would be something seriously wrong.

Maybe I should set up an instagram page and track my journey back to size 16 - do it normally and perfectly and make sure people know I am just looking to get back to my regular level of thicness and make sure I tag her in everything as my fitspo...

• Heart
This opinion shows a massive lack of awareness around eating disorders
Binge eating disorder is one of the most prevalent, but is misunderstood, undiagnosed and ignored mostly because of this kind of thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 27

econgirl

I know I have said this before but box jumping for somebody who is carrying a lot of weight is just an absolute no no IMO. So unnecessarily high impact and the risk of joint injury isn't worth it. She needs a program designed for her needs IMO - low impact cardio mixed with progressive overload resistance training around compound movements with good form.

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I have to say that I agree. I am a size 8 so I’m not in any way triggered by her claims regarding size 16 etc. But I do find the lies and the photoshopping around her size irritating and the side by side pics need to be shown and called out.
It’s like those ultra religious families in the US e g the Duggar’s who spend months making money off side hugs and being virtuous and virgins until marriage. You don’t think the media isn’t gonna run with it when they find one of them abusing siblings and being on Ashley madison. If you’re in the public eye, be prepared to either live a perfect and honest life or expect to be called out on hypocrisy.
The rest of us have rules and regulations in our job… this is the price these people have to pay for being paid to do sweet f all. What they call trolling is in fact accountability

• Heart

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Trisha you also never mentioned the 20k steps you definitely did daily for 30 days. I mean you were inundated with msgs accusing you of lying. I for one would call the 'trolls' out on that rather than for accusing you of photoshopping a book cover a year ago. Id be lamenting about how can i walk 600000 steps and STILL GAIN WEIGHT. You're a medical miracle. But see youre never honest abput things. If you were you'd have been on 2 weeks in / 3 weeks in saying 'lads wtf....ive walked 300000steps already and i havent lost a pound look at me. im in.agony...look at my blisters. But no we got none of that...not even a live vid of you actually walking . Yet when u go to the PT ur happy to put up a 5 min constant feed of u jumping up on a feckin box.
Stop lying about shit and just be real ALL THE TIME ....not for 1 day every 2 months were u say uve failed. Only to then go back to doing the whole 'omg i literally love EVERYTHING so much my life is amazing' . You wont give up social media...yet you say its why youre failing.

• Heart

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I’ve contacted Dove with a few examples of her photoshopped photos & the ‘normal’ ones other people take. I’ve asked them how on earth they could use a spokesperson that goes against everything their recent campaign stands for 🤬
Let’s see what they say

• Heart