Trisha’s Transformation #7 Taking a break from taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus still saying her goodbyes but making sure she gets in about her Christmas cooking course before she goes. Also not sure if you all aware here but Trishas sister has a business called Galtee glow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She made sure she got all the advertising commitments in before she left.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The thing is if she just chose a fit and flare style dress she'd look great. The fitted dresses make her look so much bigger. My belly's not as big as hers and you wouldn't get me in a body con dress for love nor money.

Reactions: 6
She made sure she got all the advertising commitments in before she left.
And why does she have to keep mentioning she’s helping her sister with her business doing a bit of work to help her out. Jesus just go do it if your doing it out of the goodness of your heart and to help her out after her having a baby, is she looking for praise and a pat on the back.

Reactions: 9
Final countdown tg. And still trying 2 selling don't make it 2 obvious as 2 what u r doing.

Reactions: 2
Now it's taking time off so when she gets back she can focus on weight loss again. A "reset" if you will so?

If she starts actually losing weight after this break then she's definitely after getting a gastric band.

Also goes to prove what horseshit she talks.

5 minutes ago "no more weightless or exercise" ...5 minutes later.. I'm taking time off so I can get back in track for weightless and exercise.

Reactions: 14
She’s covering tracks in case anyone notices she’s in the airport heading to Budapest for the gastric sleeve!
She’ll say she needed a break away, blah blah blah 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And why does she have to keep mentioning she’s helping her sister with her business doing a bit of work to help her out. Jesus just go do it if your doing it out of the goodness of your heart and to help her out after her having a baby, is she looking for praise and a pat on the back.
She’s advertising her business.

Reactions: 1
The beo event is in person next week so I don't think she is heading off for surgery she wouldn't be fit enough to go to an event next week.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone ever find out what happened with her and Dan?
I'd love to know the ins and outs of it, it seemed to fizzle, then disappear.
Unless of course he actually said, lookit this social media association with her is no longer good for his business.
Which I fully get as a business man, but maybe a crappy friend.

Ré the dresses, even NEXT do great dresses and in a lot of large sizes. As well as Asos and yours clothing. Some of them are just bags but I've got great stuff there over the years in sizes 16 to 22 like.

Probably all too big for her tbf.

She shared a screen shot of message replies to her going, they all were very small private accounts of course

Reactions: 4
They've said that they (Trish and Dan) are still friends in real life, just don't post each other anymore. I'm glad Trisha got the message that her fawning over him was ridiculous and a bit creepy. He's as bad though.

Reactions: 2
He thought she was determined he thought he could ride on her coattails to get skinny. He tried to take her running the gum when he seen she was a liar he distanced himself

Reactions: 3
He only distanced himself when he saw comments on here from people saying the behaviour from both of them was inappropriate and creepy not to mention disrespectful to his wife although I’d say that’s the last thing he cares about. He took advantage of Trisha to gain followers and she was too vulnerable to cop on to it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.