Trisha’s Transformation #7 Taking a break from taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's even a highlight reel for the 'short break' for anyone that may have missed the 7,658 stories about it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll be honest, I'm feeling tit about myself if she has fitted into a M from Penney's. I didn't think i was her size but i wouldn't look at a M from there☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Vancey please don’t feel tit about yourself because she absolutely will not fit in to a Penny’s medium. I’m 14-16 and unless it’s a loose fit or oversized I would struggle to get in to a Medium anywhere! She is beyond deluded. If she’s a 16, I’m a 6!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'll be honest, I'm feeling tit about myself if she has fitted into a M from Penney's. I didn't think i was her size but i wouldn't look at a M from there☹
Don't feel bad, Penney's sizes are notoriously small and weird in most things. I always have to get a size or two bigger than my normal from there, especially in jeans.
I don't know why Trisha is trying to stuff herself into clothes that clearly won't fit and pretending it's all grand.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is actually gaslighting her followers by saying she is size medium in Pennys clothes. What a horrible person. Lots of people feeling shi& about themselves and questioning their size / weight now.... Nice one Trisha girl
In fact.... I BET she bought the XXL / XXXL as well as a medium size and just showed the medium for instagram & obviously she will take back the medium sizes for a refund 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Vancey please don’t feel tit about yourself because she absolutely will not fit in to a Penny’s medium. I’m 14-16 and unless it’s a loose fit or oversized I would struggle to get in to a Medium anywhere! She is beyond deluded. If she’s a 16, I’m a 6!
Ah cmon now. She's a medium after she puts herself through the facetuning app she's so fond of.

• Haha
Jaysis she's back on to say she's going 🙄 it's like a toddler at the door telling you they're leaving home!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is actually gaslighting her followers by saying she is size medium in Pennys clothes. What a horrible person. Lots of people feeling shi& about themselves and questioning their size / weight now.... Nice one Trisha girl
In fact.... I BET she bought the XXL / XXXL as well as a medium size and just showed the medium for instagram & obviously she will take back the medium sizes for a refund 😂
Is there an XXL in pennys now? Genuine jnterest!!

I bought a pennys jumper recently. Was a hugely over sized one. I got it in a medium and it fits nice. I'm usually an 18/20 and definitely not Trisha size.

My partner calls her the bison butter lady 🤣🤣 (used to take pics with the butter, looks like a bison, men are ruthless 🙈)

• Haha
She just needs to feck off on her break now jaysus talk about a long goodbye...

• Haha
Is there an XXL in pennys now? Genuine jnterest!!

I bought a pennys jumper recently. Was a hugely over sized one. I got it in a medium and it fits nice. I'm usually an 18/20 and definitely not Trisha size.

My partner calls her the bison butter lady 🤣🤣 (used to take pics with the butter, looks like a bison, men are ruthless 🙈)
I dont know if there is an XXL! .... I know there is a medium, Trisha confirmed that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jaysis she's nearly crying cos she's taking a break from Insta? WTF is going on with her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.