Trisha’s Transformation #7 Taking a break from taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what she sees through her rose tinted glasses tho and people can't see through this ....telling how well she looks ....it's not the real her... gullible idiots.. sorry now if that sounds harsh but to see her in her videos and then she posts this image of herself ...no comparison..
That piece of earlobe sticking out all by itself is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen 👂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That piece of earlobe sticking out all by itself is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen 👂
Don't know where her ear went must have fell off along with all those lbs she lost...

Amazing that this morning it was not about weight loss or scales but more about chasing a feeling, being happy with what she sees in the mirror blah blah blah...but yet she continues to face tune herself which kind of means she isn't happy with what she sees in the mirror. Always a lie about something isn't there Trisha. All these lies must be so hard keep track of them it's no wonder you have problems sleeping.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She put up all those story replies...
So we are to take disordered eating and food addiction seriously, and treat it like drugs and alcohol right?
Okay, so if it was a heroin addiction, we're not meant to mention that to our friends or family if we think there is a problem? Why does the term fat shaming exist and not the term addict shaming so?

Reactions: 8
As an over 40, this stings :ROFLMAO:
Me too 😂 she even screenshot some of my selfies as proof 🙈 little wagon.

She put up all those story replies...
So we are to take disordered eating and food addiction seriously, and treat it like drugs and alcohol right?
Okay, so if it was a heroin addiction, we're not meant to mention that to our friends or family if we think there is a problem? Why does the term fat shaming exist and not the term addict shaming so?
That's the thing your right an open honest conversation about concerns are definitely not fat shaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think it's odd doing a family break in Centreparks the week before Christmas....its bitter cold and everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas, I never hear of anyone with young kids going away for a break this time of year?

Maybe it's just me...

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think it's odd doing a family break in Centreparks the week before Christmas....its bitter cold and everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas, I never hear of anyone with young kids going away for a break this time of year?

Maybe it's just me...
I'd understand if they were Muslim or Hindi or something more. Like, get away for a little break considering you're not celebrating anyway. Otherwise, no. Seems like they already have a load going on (already another dinner for the kids) so why add upping sticks for a week away in the cold? Think there's a Winter Wonderland thing on though with Santa and Christmassy stuff, so perhaps that's it. I'm exhausted just thinking about it 😂

Reactions: 4

Maybe it's just me...
Center Parcs is pretty well booked out into January. I’ve friends going this week too. It’s very popular

Reactions: 3
Does she ever stop flogging stuff? It’s constant. “Hello hello hello how are we all gishing on” Nails on a blackboard springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Trisha's Transformation #8, I’ve ditched the Scales but not the Sales, don’t come at me in my mails.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
"I won't be drinking alcohol, I'll just have a few glasses of red wine" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.