Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delightful morning! All her stress gone! Off she goes again on a happy high, in a few weeks she'll be saying it was all lies and she's very down.
Why does she never have a normal day like the rest of us! Not every day is the best ever, not every place is amazing 🙄

It's great that she's exercising but you can't out train a bad diet. She could lose weight by being in a calorie deficit and never exercising!

Reactions: 10
what feckin stress does she have. She seems to be on breaks away constantly. Few zoom calls and boiling the feck outta any food she makes must be exhausting! Id still love to know what all these corporate talks entail !

Reactions: 9
What did the poor donkey do for her to start on it??
He was only bobbing his head up and down it wasnt a hedgehog she brushed up against.
I'd say if the parents went to Lourdes for the week and left her with the farm she'd slaughter every cow.

Her real side comes out when shes not making money off of something.The poor mother had to join her last night after milking cows to pack the small candles into boxes!!!I'd say she has everything broke in the candle workshop...rough aul brute of a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What did the poor donkey do for her to start on it??
He was only bobbing his head up and down it wasnt a hedgehog she brushed up against.
I'd say if the parents went to Lourdes for the week and left her with the farm she'd slaughter every cow.

Her real side comes out when shes not making money off of something.The poor mother had to join her last night after milking cows to pack the small candles into boxes!!!I'd say she has everything broke in the candle workshop...rough aul brute of a thing.
What did she do to the donkey? Can't watch her stories. You can tell she has absolutely no time for animals, not a good sign in a person. She's mean to them.

Reactions: 7
She was showing 2 donkeys they have via the donkey sanctuary and one of them off camera put their nose toward her by waynof affection as donkeys do and she nearly lost her life...saying they were gross and manky !!!!! What a hateful individual. I absolutely judge people who dislike animals. Even moreso if theyve grown up around them (farming)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She was showing 2 donkeys they have via the donkey sanctuary and one of them off camera put their nose toward her by waynof affection as donkeys do and she nearly lost her life...saying they were gross and manky !!!!! What a hateful individual. I absolutely judge people who dislike animals. Even moreso if theyve grown up around them (farming)
Yet she wil leap around in the rain saying it’s magical and when the donkey was tryin to show affection she said he was gross.. ur gross Trisha ! Clearly not used to affection from anyone! And u don’t deserve it from animals or humans

Christ, what a witch. Donkeys are so sweet and love human contact. She has such an odd attitude to animals for someone who grew up on a farm. I'd say she thinks she's above it 🙄

Oh my god..... she is horrible :cry:
Big ol witch out on the farm being mean to the innocent animals... can't stand her.

Reactions: 4
I'll say one thing about her sisters...they reared families and keep pets so I dont think they are as cold as her.
She is horrible,there is a reason she doesn't have a partner/more friends and it is not to do with her weight at all.
She is 33,in a seemingly good career making money and living at home.. her parents are probably breaking their backs on the farm...does she ever mention taking her mam out for a day,helping her dad..treating them because she appreciates them...no.She needs a reality check.She will praise Gymondo,corporate calls,spanish point she would well want to take stock of her life and what really matters.A sweet natured animal and she had to turn on it.Im beginning to think she has a narcissistic personality...yes shes from the country/a farm...she has not mentioned once the village she comes from or her community,she never supports farmers or talks about how hard they work....you never get a feel for her personality outside of paid ads...she is a rotten individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not much comments on her latest grid post, I think her transformers are copping on....hopefully

Reactions: 2
This is actually a conversation under her picture of the pie,how she didnt understand what she meant I dont know....

MareeDunican:Have sweet potato not 4 times more sugar than white?
Trisha:What do you mean?is it you have sweet potato? I'm confused sorry.
MareeDunican:No prob...
Trisha:do you have them is it?

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I didn't believe that her engagement was down until somebody said it here that the comments are a lot less on her grid. I checked. They are right.
Her stories are just nothing. They are literally like my stories when I am being a fat duck showing my friends all I am eating, but I don't hide the big macs.
There is definitely a massive implosion on the way!

Reactions: 4
she has not mentioned once the village she comes from or her community, you never get a feel for her personality outside of paid ads...she is a rotten individual.
Good Point! She never refers to ANYTHING positiively unless theres a collab involved.

Reactions: 2
I didn't believe that her engagement was down until somebody said it here that the comments are a lot less on her grid. I checked. They are right.
Her stories are just nothing. They are literally like my stories when I am being a fat duck showing my friends all I am eating, but I don't hide the big macs.
There is definitely a massive implosion on the way!
Thought the same - the new regime of eat what I like and don't exercise. All that's left is a page dedicated to the rambling of a mad woman up the galtee mountains.

Why would anyone bother engaging?

Reactions: 3
These are the other people she’s up against, I copied and pasted.

• Everyday Cook – Dónal Skehan (Hodder & Stoughton)
  • How To Cook – Darina Allen (Octopus Books)
  • Learn to Cook with Neven – Neven Maguire (Gill Books)
  • Soup Broth Bread – Rachel Allen (Penguin Random House)
  • The Daly Dish Rides Again: 100 more masso slimming meals for everyday – Gina Daly & Karol Daly (Gill Books)
  • Trisha's 21 Day Reset – Trisha Lewis (Gill Books)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.