Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did 24k yesterday strolling around Dublin?
Surely she covered every suburb and street at that😂😂
And just had to stop off for a glass of prosecco..shur doesn't it happen the best of us!!
Perhaps she was stamping her feet whilst gustling prosecco

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only transformation she's had is that now she wears make up, gets her hair done and knows how to work angles for photos.

Reactions: 15
Yes she’s lost a few pounds but nothing like a transformation … I can’t see the inches dripping off her!!! She’s very deluded …
I *genuinely* didn't know until I read the caption that the one on the left was an old photo.

I've only recently learned of this wan and I really can't see much difference between the "sad pre transformation shot" and the girl from the spin bike yesterday.

I'm not trying to be bad, but there's very little difference between pre and post any longer.

Reactions: 17
She thinks she’s cute by banking… the whole idea is to confuse everyone so she can show a step count of 14000 and say she’s banked 6 already!!! During one of the lockdowns I did a million step challenge … it took about 7 weeks… I was doing about 20000 to 25000 steps a day … that was between 17 and 22km a day… I’m far fitter and lighter than Trish… it nearly killed me… my knees were decked after it… my hips were sore… There is no way she will do 20000 steps for 30days!!! Anyone would struggle… she knows so little about walking and steps and distance that she didn’t realise how big a project this is!!! If she is doing it she will drop serious weight this month so we need not wonder … her size will tell the truth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She tagged Aimee Connolly at Taste as if she hasn’t been tagging Charlotte tilbury since time began! The Sister with the Chanel bag. I think they are just indulging her at this point 😂
No mention of any steps! Banked my hole
Sitting in the westbury thinking she’s a rock star

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No steps yesterday and no mention of walking yet today 👀 Great job with the Steptember challenge Trisha 👍

Reactions: 14
I can't listen to another word of her pity party and moaning. It's 20,000 steps she's not climbing Mount Everest. 🤯

Reactions: 11
Why is she setting herself up for failure? She hasnt a notion of doing 20,000 steps a day.
Its ok to admit that and re-set the daily target Trisha.

Reactions: 5
Curly wurlies, ready meals, pork chops. Is this a lesson on healthy eating? She really seems to know very little about healthy food for a chef and "weight loss expert".

Reactions: 10
I went on a 5 hour hike today and I’ve just under 20000 steps done. Admittedly I was slowed down by kids with me and having to stop and start and wait for them, but still, it’s a LOT of walking. I really can’t see it happening

Reactions: 14
Interviews all day tomorrow? About what and who with ? Georgie Crawford calling her an inspiration? We really are in 'Emperor's New Clothes' territory with Trisha now aren't we !

Reactions: 16
Curly wurlies, ready meals, pork chops. Is this a lesson on healthy eating? She really seems to know very little about healthy food for a chef and "weight loss expert".
Yeah, very telling that she says she'll meal plan based on what she bought. Any normal person would meal plan first and then shop, but not Trish 😂. Her diet is very lacking in variety.

Reactions: 8
A lot of processed food in her shop… no way did she do her steps today … what was that minus 16500 steps about… all smoking mirrors to confuse us… can’t wait to se the “transformation “ at the end of September… she should look at lot skinnier… of course she might trip and have to bow out of the challenge … what next ???

Where is she getting 16500 from. Did she magically walk those steps somewhere without showing us. She banked 6k steps apparently on Fri, she still had to do the 20k from sat and the 20k from sun. Something wrong with her maths skills cause it just doesn't add up.

Reactions: 9
Cos she’s not doing them! Very obvious… we all know that she shows things when she’s actually doing them and doesn’t show them when she’s not doing them but pretending to.

I’m about 2 stone lighter than Trisha. Anytime I walk 20,000 steps, the next day I feel it so much!! The next day, I am not crippled as such but only about to walk say 6000-8000 the next day

I’m not buying what she’s selling. She would be a cripple if she actually did all those steps 😱 let’s face it she’s gonna look the exact same at the end of September

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.