Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes up in Dublin cause her sister is fab and on the late late wtf did she just not say that

Can I ask how her thread is still in the 'health instagrammers' section?
The transformation is long since over and practically in reverse. She is definitely not one to go to for any health advise.

Reactions: 12
The crown on the sister🙄, another maniacal egotistical wagon who’s up her own hole the lip syncing was terrible.Imagine being in the room next to Trisha listing to her roaring “ wooo so excited” you’d think she was getting one 😂 The majority of that family is full of 💩

Reactions: 6
I’ll bet we don’t see that step chart again during the month 😜
Today will be a boost to her ego at Taste of Dublin and she’ll be a rockstar in her own mind! So the reset will go out the window with the steps

Reactions: 10
What is she at " Banking steps " for the next day so she dosent have to do 20k . Sure that's outright cheating . Something trisha wouldn't be use to 😒😏🙄

Reactions: 19
What is she at " Banking steps " for the next day so she dosent have to do 20k . Sure that's outright cheating . Something trisha wouldn't be use to 😒😏🙄
So what is it exactly that she’s saying here…that she did 26000 steps yesterday so she could “bank” 6000 for today and tomorrow? duck OFF Trish, we all know you didn’t do that many yesterday you fantasist, and it’s 20000 steps a day, A DAY. Fess up if you can’t manage it, don’t be feeding the fools lies expecting them to believe you, people might have more respect for you if you cut the 🐂💩

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry now but if she is raising money by doing 20k steps a day she needs to be actually doing the 20k steps each day. No one is asking her to do extra so she can bank them. The challenge is clearly 20k steps a day. 4 days in and she can't even do it correctly. Plenty people take part in these challenges and post their journeys have never seen anyone banking steps until she came along. If she can't do the amount required daily maybe she should have set a more realistic target like 10k. How she never gets called out is beyond me. I know you read here Trisha so how about you actually step up to the challenge and do the 20k every day and stop with this banking rubbish, or come out and admit that maybe it's too much for you to do and you will be doing 10k instead.

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry now but if she is raising money by doing 20k steps a day she needs to be actually doing the 20k steps each day. No one is asking her to do extra so she can bank them. The challenge is clearly 20k steps a day. 4 days in and she can't even do it correctly. Plenty people take part in these challenges and post their journeys have never seen anyone banking steps until she came along. If she can't do the amount required daily maybe she should have set a more realistic target like 10k. How she never gets called out is beyond me. I know you read here Trisha so how about you actually step up to the challenge and do the 20k every day and stop with this banking rubbish, or come out and admit that maybe it's too much for you to do and you will be doing 10k instead.
I'm shocked she's finding shortcuts around the 20k a day thing because it's too much and she's not fit enough..yep..such a surprise...

Reactions: 4
This banking rubbish isn't really fair or right. It's a challenge, and there are honest people out there really pushing themselves to get 20k A DAY (which definitely isn't easy if you're working). I mean, if it's a case of she's done 20k, and then tipping around the house adds another couple of hundred steps, is she banking those??

I also don't understand how pushing yourself to do 26K is better than just aiming for the 20K for the sake of banking them. She'll exert herself very quickly at that crap.

Reactions: 9
This banking rubbish isn't really fair or right. It's a challenge, and there are honest people out there really pushing themselves to get 20k A DAY (which definitely isn't easy if you're working). I mean, if it's a case of she's done 20k, and then tipping around the house adds another couple of hundred steps, is she banking those??

I also don't understand how pushing yourself to do 26K is better than just aiming for the 20K for the sake of banking them. She'll exert herself very quickly at that crap.
I don't believe she's doing the 20k or one step more to "bank". She would have exerted herself the first day with all she pretended to do. Anyone who walks or does any exercise will feel it the next day if they pushed themselves beyond what they normally do and she's suddenly doing 3x's the steps she normally does and spin and working out and she's perfectly fine? Lies all lies. The transforming, the walking, the everything... just lies.

Reactions: 14
She’s “banking steps” now 🙄
Pretty sure she has mentioned banking them since the first day. I feel bad that I don’t trust her but ever since the 10,000 steps a day challenge she did where she did not show proof on her watch, I really find it hard. It’s her attitude towards walking (says she doesn’t want to do it, but then LOVES it) and the constant confessions that she has not exercised when she said she has, that has broken my confidence in her. It’s one thing for her to post a heart-felt account of her struggling but until she actually admits that she has therefore been lying about following her own diet and exercise plan for the previous days/weeks, she is not credible to me.

Reactions: 12
It’s an awful pity she just doesn’t do the 20k a day . Just do it . It’s not like she’s tied to a desk all day. Do the steps, see how it helps you lose weight and stop wasting energy on hiding tit and frauding your followers ,

HELLO TRISHA !! Do the F#%KING STEPS

Reactions: 11
So she did 24k yesterday strolling around Dublin?
Surely she covered every suburb and street at that😂😂
And just had to stop off for a glass of prosecco..shur doesn't it happen the best of us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.