Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late to the game but scamming those size medium dry robes was pathetic. Unless she plans on wearing it as her winter coat (and given how much she bangs on about them maybe she is?) Like f00k is she a medium.
Scarlet for cois fairige getting so obviously scammed by someone her Size begging for a medium
I was going to buy the blue one from that company but I certainly won't be doing that now. I will keeping looking.

She started the begging when she was on her holidays and what do you know a week later not 1 but 2 are sent to her 😡😡

Reactions: 5
And she begged for more even though she had been sent one for free....
Subtle as a brick is Trisha

Interesting comment on her latest post. Sounds like people are losing patience with her not making any progress despite all the preaching she does. This lady sounds more on top her weight loss than Trisha ever was!
If thats not telling her in a nice kind of way I don't know what is 😁

Reactions: 8
Subtle as a brick is Trisha
And see the way all the blaggers say that isn't begging etc... BULLSHIT... Sarah Burke did it last week tagging places and was called out on it.. she said she tags the places so it's easier for her followers to click into places.... yeah right....

Tagging... knowing companies will more than likely reach out and send stuff is begging.. pure and simple.... .. they can act like its not... but in my opinion it is ...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
But why is she not sending them back to them and saying sorry they don't fit send me a bigger size. Surely the company would prefer that rather than her advertising a robe not fit for purpose?
She’s not sending them back cos she very obviously knew a M wouldn’t go near her and was after it for someone else, sister maybe. When she was asked what size her own dry robe was she said xl but she would have bought a L if she was buying it herself and the very quickly changed her tune and said she’s a M. A medium?! I’m sorry but it’s obvious she is larger than a medium, not trying to be mean but she is plus-size, especially on top where you need the room within the robe to manoeuvre and change.

Reactions: 10
it really bugs me that she wont acknowledge to camera what she wrote yesterday morning. Like shes just carryimg on as she did last week. she ll finish today saying how shes lovin life and showing her dinner for tonight showing a small portion of food. yet in a weeks time she ll still be writing and alluding to the fact shes binged all week and not kept to any of her so called non negotiables. yet day to day shes portraying living like someone in boot camp.

Reactions: 15
it really bugs me that she wont acknowledge to camera what she wrote yesterday morning. Like shes just carryimg on as she did last week. she ll finish today saying how shes lovin life and showing her dinner for tonight showing a small portion of food. yet in a weeks time she ll still be writing and alluding to the fact shes binged all week and not kept to any of her so called non negotiables. yet day to day shes portraying living like someone in boot camp.

The shenanigans yesterday is exactly the type of thing that would set her into a spin so it'll be interesting to see next week does she remark that this week was really tough/challenging while now being fine and dandy to the camera.

Reactions: 1
The whinging out of her doing a walk. You'd think this far into her " journey " she'd be less whinging . But alas no , she is worse than ever . Tbh unless I see the watch I dont believe it and even then its easy to cheat a fiit bit

Reactions: 4
Her latest stories how does anyone find her inspirational ? She should just quit the weight loss and concentrate on cooking

Why does she even need a dry robe? For the one sea swim she does a year?
I sea swim 5 times a week and I don't have a dry robe, I've a towel like normal people. Dry robes are for the ones standing around with posh coffees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I sea swim 5 times a week and I don't have a dry robe, I've a towel like normal people. Dry robes are for the ones standing around with posh coffees 😂

I swim sort of frequently, 2-3 times a week year round. I too was on the "dry robes aren't for real swimmers brigade....." until I got one! Now there's some days I'll just jump into the car and go to the beach wearing togs and the dry robe, and drive back the same way!

But that being said mine is literally like a tent on me and I could fit a small army in there with me - its not a fitted jacket, it's a cosy cosy thing to slip on after a swim and the dunnes one I have will do me for the rest of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She had the zips open on the pockets at the front to give her more room & she still busting out of the large. An absolute fraud this one is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Moaning a lot about walking for someone who says they’re doing 20k steps a day in 48 hours time

Reactions: 14
Ahhh heyorrrrr leave ih ouh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The whinging out of her doing a walk. You'd think this far into her " journey " she'd be less whinging . But alas no , she is worse than ever . Tbh unless I see the watch I dont believe it and even then its easy to cheat a fiit bit
To be fair i prefer her whinging bout a walk to do than saying omg i love this walkimg business soooooo much im living my best life. at least its honest. i reckon shes watching this thread flat out. as someone said tho.....shes late giving out about 5k whem she ll be doing 20k the day after tomorrow. is this the pretext of her bailing.

wait now.....she said she had 4k done earlier...then complained about having to walk this afternoon....but ended up doing an extra kil....which brought her up to 6k. so she s saying she only had to to 5k ???? eh this morning her non negotiable for TODAY was 12k !!!!!!! them negotiations didnt last long did they!

Reactions: 7
To be fair i prefer her whinging bout a walk to do than saying omg i love this walkimg business soooooo much im living my best life. at least its honest. i reckon shes watching this thread flat out. as someone said tho.....shes late giving out about 5k whem she ll be doing 20k the day after tomorrow. is this the pretext of her bailing.

wait now.....she said she had 4k done earlier...then complained about having to walk this afternoon....but ended up doing an extra kil....which brought her up to 6k. so she s saying she only had to to 5k ???? eh this morning her non negotiable for TODAY was 12k !!!!!!! them negotiations didnt last long did they!
I think it was 12K steps, no?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.