Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Head in the clouds this one . Book this , book that, let's gets ready to non stop resets. What kinda f**King attitude is that. Her recipies are fairly rank. Just sick to death of the lies. I Dont know how she sleeps at night on her Emma mattress with the shite she is telling . She needs a good kick the way she carries on. Strutting into easons to make sure books are signed. The notions

Reactions: 14
Fair play to Karl for responding. I listened to the podcast and thought they both tried to address her weight gain etc. He did say that she seemed much more settled this time, she was a bit hyper last time. I like Karl and think he is one of the good guys. She is a controversial figure and he knew she would pull in the listeners.

Reactions: 6
I do like Karl too , but it was obvious from the podcast that he doesn’t follow her religiously. He wouldn’t see all of the lies and resets first hand

Reactions: 3
Fair play to Karl for responding. I listened to the podcast and thought they both tried to address her weight gain etc. He did say that she seemed much more settled this time, she was a bit hyper last time. I like Karl and think he is one of the good guys. She is a controversial figure and he knew she would pull in the listeners.
Yeah to be fair to him I’ve never met him but I’ve heard really nice things about him.

Reactions: 1
Yeah to be fair to him I’ve never met him but I’ve heard really nice things about him.

Oh Karl is lovely! I went to one of the OT run/walks in Phoenix Park a few years ago and he was an absolute dote!!!! Really kind as well.

Reactions: 2
She's just done a corporate call with Nestle - by which she means Whyte's in Askeaton, someone on here must know someone in Limerick who works there

Talking about baby potatoes they bloat me to bits I can’t eat them, my partners the same I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the reason she felt bloated afterwards.

She's just done a corporate call with Nestle - by which she means Whyte's in Askeaton, someone on here must know someone in Limerick who works there
Why is she doing all these corporate calls for? Is it for weight loss/healthier lifestyle?

Talking about baby potatoes they bloat me to bits I can’t eat them, my partners the same I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the reason she felt bloated afterwards.

Why is she doing all these corporate calls for? Is it for weight loss/healthier lifestyle?
Yea I think that’s the idea! God what a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.