Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always the pose with " star " legs and arms . Even that photo that was taken of her on her holiday with the cigarettes in front of her the caption bar was covering from the chest down . If anyone sees her in real life soon please confirm or de bunk our theories that in fact she has put on weight

Reactions: 4
Always the pose with " star " legs and arms . Even that photo that was taken of her on her holiday with the cigarettes in front of her the caption bar was covering from the chest down . If anyone sees her in real life soon please confirm or de bunk our theories that in fact she has put on weight
A work colleague of mine saw her in the shop recently and said she looks better IRL than in her videos. It seems the camera does in fact add 10 lb

Reactions: 3
Not being bad but why does her hair still look shite if she only got it done yesterday

Reactions: 2
675F886B-29C9-452C-988C-15DF4941FDC7.jpeg

What is going in with this image? Is she wearing some sort of band around her middle? With regards to her hair she needs a good 6 inches taken of it, but then it would be no good for pulling around her to hide her true size.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 621485

What is going in with this image? Is she wearing some sort of band around her middle? With regards to her hair she needs a good 6 inches taken of it, but then it would be no good for pulling around her to hide her true size.
It’s photoshopped so the middle looks smoother. The leggings are about 4 sizes too small 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm not getting this at all tbh. I don't really know who this Trisha girl is (i recog her from being on dan sweeneys insta for a time back in the day) but what is she famous for/what qualifies her to have gotten 2 book deals.
I;ve heard of so called celebs doing the obligatory after xmas weight loss book / fitness DVD but even then i'm nearly sure they have to sign a contract that the deal will be shelved if they gain weight before publication. This is clearly a case of the emperors new clothes. Yesterday she was taking a pic of her book in waterstones window . The Irony was, her reflection in the window was a completely different woman than the one depicted on her book cover ! And yet it's number 1 !!!! Surely most publishers would withdraw such a book given the whole premise of the book is ' look what you can achieve if you read this book'.....yet the writer of the book can't even maintain the basics with all the paid-for help she's getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 621485

From how flat her chest seems she has some kind of control vest on and then from the bulge over the leggings but under the chest I’d say a waist trainer of some sort or some incredibly high waisted control knickers. The crease in the middle above her thighs looks to be the leggings seam cutting into her belly. She does have an unusual shape regardless (hello sparrow legs!) but looks even more misshapen than usual here.

Reactions: 1
I think its just high waisted leggings that she is squeezed into creating a muffin top.
She got her bottom belly into them but the top one spills over then

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.