Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah only one came out... they were only together to make money and when the money wasn’t coming they went their separate ways... Dan was too clever and I’d say he ended it!!!

Reactions: 3
The way she went on with him was ridiculous . If I was his wife I would of been fairly pissed off . Non stop sexual innuendos and that camper van trip together. Really weird .

Reactions: 1
They must have had a falling out. For such great friends who are so close they shared hotel rooms/camper vans, they’re not even following each other on insta

Reactions: 4
does anyone else think it’s strange one of her family doesn’t go for a walk with her.that might help her the days she hates going.

Reactions: 6
If she’s doing as many 5km as she claims her time would be reducing not increasing.
In her video you can make out her shadow and she looks as if she’s struggling, dragging her leg.
A sure sign she has no fitness at all !

Reactions: 8
She goes to the salon I thought that Dans wife works in , did she go there this week did she say (I'm blocked ha ha)

She goes to the salon I thought that Dans wife works in , did she go there this week did she say (I'm blocked ha ha)
No she went to a different salon that she gets her extensions at. I've actually never noticed her posting about going to Cathy's salon or having Cathy do her hair. Doesn't seem like it's happened in a long time.

Reactions: 2
Trisha is following Dan but Dan isnt following her!!
Dan 100% follows her. If you go into his page and chrck who he follows it looks like he doesnt but follow them both and then go into her page and see her followers. He is there.

She hasn’t mentioned weight loss since her last butter photo in March ........ but I’m afraid to call her out on it or anything!!

Sorry I actually can't believe that is all her real hair. BTW I got platinum extensions before and they were so crap - definitely synthetic but they pretended they were "real human hair".

I haven’t looked at her page in a few weeks and I was wondering what April’s weight loss was or at least what she pretends it is??!!

I haven’t looked at her page in a few weeks and I was wondering what April’s weight loss was or at least what she pretends it is??!!
No mention of weight loss, and it’s obvious there has been none in photos
So the reset doesn’t work now either 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.