Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah here is it really her own hair? I don’t follow her anymore. Just can’t stand her at all. She’s so annoying

Reactions: 1
Hair badly needs to be cut up to shoulder length. It's in very bad condition. I think it would be much nicer on her shorter

Reactions: 8
I am enjoying listening to Miriam, however Trisha is a huge distraction. She looks like she doesn't want to be there and is about to cry.

So having watched most of the talk with Miriam I have come to the conclusion that Trish is putting most of her effort into keeping her lips pursed as opposed to being interactive with Miriam.
It was very odd. Trisha looked beyond uncomfortable for duration&kept fidgeting.

She needs a good 7 inches chipped off. Even in the after pic , you can see how split the ends are and the length is so uneven

Reactions: 3
She needs a good 7 inches chipped off. Even in the after pic , you can see how split the ends are and the length is so uneven

Please don’t tell her that, she will then claim to have lost another 7 inches and in fact it will just be from her hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ah but she needs to be able to pull the hair around her to try and disguise her actual size. The hair is in awful condition

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but her menu for The next cooking course: prawn tikka masala (vegan) and crispy chicken (vegan)
How, what, when are prawns and chicken vegan?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has a box up looking for video editor... why not Dan Sweeny ... think they have fallen out... he’s having a few digs lately at people posting ads on Instagram...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She would have been better off if she never started doing podcasts with him. Doubt she got any more followers from it

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t following her when her and Dan were friends, what were the podcasts about?
They shouted at each other about different topics each week and made constant sexual innuendos. It was supposed to be inspiring and uplifting I think but fell far short of the mark. Really it was just a way for them to sell tickets for live shows to make cash which I think they hoped would see them landing their own TV show or radio show together.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They shouted at each other about different topics each week and made constant sexual innuendos. It was supposed to be inspiring and uplifting I think but fell far short of the mark. Really it was just a way for them to sell tickets for live shows to make cash which I think they hoped would see them landing their own TV show or radio show together.
I couldn’t think of anything worse to listen too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.