Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ec

exercise isn’t essential for weight loss. In general, the only thing that matters is being in a caloric deficit, however that’s achieved- either by eating less or moving more. That being said, Trisha is obviously neither eating less or moving more.
I know it’s not essential but seeing as how she was doing both diet and exercise before and is now doing less exercise (and she has stated that she is on about 2000 calories/day) that she won’t be in a deficit without it.

Reactions: 2
Was on annual leave from work , found out Trisha done a " wellness talk " on zoom with my company but the company was never announced on her stories weirdly . Its always pharma she does. Absolutely ecstatic to find out I missed it .I've always said it on this thread I would of taken personal time or a sick day if attendance was mandatory. Went into work emails and there it was , the invite to the event . I nearly vomited 🤢

Reactions: 7
Was on annual leave from work , found out Trisha done a " wellness talk " on zoom with my company but the company was never announced on her stories weirdly . Its always pharma she does. Absolutely ecstatic to find out I missed it .I've always said it on this thread I would of taken personal time or a sick day if attendance was mandatory. Went into work emails and there it was , the invite to the event . I nearly vomited 🤢
What was the feedback from the staff on her talk???

Reactions: 1
What was the feedback from the staff on her talk???
It wasn't mandatory anyway , you could opt in if you wanted. Few joined in for the Craic , said she comes on roaring like a bull full of enthusiasm, starts telling how she started the journey etc and plugs the books. Then a mental health chat etc etc. I can only talk for My department but I heard very little actually attended the zoom compared to the amount in the department , you'd be surprised ( well trisha would anyway ) a lot dont know who she is .

Reactions: 8
Did anyone look at her live this morning with Miriam hussey... it was embarrassing... Trish looked like a deer in the headlights... she didn’t ask any questions ... she looked very uncomfortable... obvious that she has little or no knowledge... pure winging it

Reactions: 2
I am enjoying listening to Miriam, however Trisha is a huge distraction. She looks like she doesn't want to be there and is about to cry.

So having watched most of the talk with Miriam I have come to the conclusion that Trish is putting most of her effort into keeping her lips pursed as opposed to being interactive with Miriam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Totally agree. I wasn’t totally sure who was the host and who was the guest. I presume Trish was the host but she didn’t really get involved.. very strange... think she’s setting herself up now as a podcaster!!! God help us all!!

Totally agree. I wasn’t totally sure who was the host and who was the guest. I presume Trish was the host but she didn’t really get involved.. very strange... think she’s setting herself up now as a podcaster!!! God help us all!!
She’s going to be doing podcasts Christ almighty imagine listening with earphones in with her shouting and roaring.

Yes I believe so... interesting that she was in the city today and they don’t seem to have met up... normally they would meet and put up a few pictures...

Reactions: 1
She had a “gorgeous coffee waiting for my penny’s appointment “ but she couldn’t even take the time to see that the store is called Penneys!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.