Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People call us tattlers out on what we say but as far as I know nowhere else is calling her out on her bull. Also find it a little strange that 200k follow her but she only follows 800?

Reactions: 7
Surely people see her in real life and can see what size she is it's baffling how she gets away with the lies.

Reactions: 4
Surely people see her in real life and can see what size she is it's baffling how she gets away with the lies.
Her and her whole family are pure brazen brass neck, like their father so she more than likely believes no one local would ever dare pass comment about it to her, and she’s probably right. To Trisha id say what local people think doesn’t matter as long as they keep it to themselves and not say it to her. And as long as her followers from the rest of the country who’ll never see her in the flesh keep buying her tit she’s laughing all the way to the bank. Stone mad for money.

Reactions: 9
Her and her whole family are pure brazen brass neck, like their father so she more than likely believes no one local would ever dare pass comment about it to her, and she’s probably right. To Trisha id say what local people think doesn’t matter as long as they keep it to themselves and not say it to her. And as long as her followers from the rest of the country who’ll never see her in the flesh keep buying her tit she’s laughing all the way to the bank. Stone mad for money.
I don't think I would be able to show my face in public if I was her. Obviously she has no shame. It's just the dishonesty of it all. Feel sorry for anyone taken in by her.

Seeing her doing those leg extensions today, her form was shocking, using her hips and whole body instead of her legs, not a great ad for the PT

There's has to be an advertising standard between the book cover photoshop ? Like surely there's a law against that for a weight loss book??

Reactions: 10
When is she gonna adress the fact that she has sold 2 books on lies and angles.. I'm following her from the start and rooting for her ..but she seems to be money mad and its actually crazy that shes selling books and doing wellness talks ... shocked at her

It’s mind boggling she had not one but two weight loss books out 🙄 I’ve said before but she’s pushing to be some sort of a tv/celebrity chef. It’s all about money now and wanting fame, weight loss long went out the window. How do the gobshites buying her latest book not notice the size of her on the cover to that photo. Nothing wrong with putting weight on sure I pilled it on myself on lockdown, but just admit you’ve put the weight back on, I think if she admitted that to her followers they would find her far more relatable.

Reactions: 11
There's has to be an advertising standard between the book cover photoshop ? Like surely there's a law against that for a weight loss book??

I don't have either of her books but I wonder is the concept of "transforming" quite different to that of weight loss - correct me if I'm wrong but are her books actually "weight loss" recipe books? Like she doesn't claim its a weight loss diet or anything?

Seeing her doing those leg extensions today, her form was shocking, using her hips and whole body instead of her legs, not a great ad for the PT
Not being a twit but how can you tell she was using her whole body and not her legs? Is it because her body was kind of jerking as she was doing them? Genuinely curious for myself

Reactions: 1
Not being a twit but how can you tell she was using her whole body and not her legs? Is it because her body was kind of jerking as she was doing them? Genuinely curious for myself

Her bottom is lifting off the seat when she straightens her knees, when the knees should just straighten, its pretty obvious at the end when she nearly falls off the machine

Reactions: 5
To be fair to the PT could they actually even correct Trisha. She's so arrogant she would probably just roar back 'beat the bulge', snap a selfie, sell a book and growl or something. very... Trisha.

Even when she was at the gym before you couldn't see progression in her form or PBs. She is a trying to be a scene girl. (Doesn't really work at 20 stone when you're falling off machines)

• Haha
She’s only at the gym for attention & to post selfie’s , videos looking for attention. Most avid gym goers found a way to exercise in lockdowns with home equipment or otherwise. She took money for 2 different apps, fiit and gymondo and neither of which she ever even tried to maintain any exercise or strength

Reactions: 13
She probably thinks she can out-train her crappy diet habits....hence being over the moon when the gyms are finally back. She thinks she's gonna do it this time and that the gym sessions were the missing link. Spoiler alert, her problem is food, not exercise.

She’s back training with Niall Kennifick who she left last year in NRG because of location… she’s a gym hopper… guess you can’t hit a moving target!!
She’s mad trying to flog the book… it won’t do well… I think she has totally lost focus of the weight loss… she’s not even trying anymore !!

Anyone else think that roast chicken looks rank? Dried up not basted. Her food videos are shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think that roast chicken looks rank? Dried up not basted. Her food videos are shocking
What about her scrambled white egg this morning… revolting and then she said she would grab breakfast in the garage … she hasn’t a clue!!

• Haha
What about her scrambled white egg this morning… revolting and then she said she would grab breakfast in the garage … she hasn’t a clue!!
So she's been a chef for what, over 10 years, and has absolutely no clue if egg whites freeze well or not? And didn't even bother to Google it first? People that that infuriate me. So much food waste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.