Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I noticed yesterday that she said she’d put up her food and workout today for everyone to see on Instagram and that didn’t happen. Which is fine because it’s her page and she’s entitled to share what she wants or doesn’t want. But it does make me think that she is still off plan today and therefore I would question why she thinks she’s qualified or the right person to be giving advice to others when she’s clearly struggling herself. As everyone else has said, it’s a reset on a weekly basis now which tells me that the binge eating must be fairly regular too to warrant the resets. I hope she takes care of herself and maybe steps away from social media for a few months to focus on herself.

Reactions: 10
These con artists come in all shapes and sizes. The woman has an eating disorder and really she shouldn't be praised for this binge and restrict carry on. I hafta say Gemma Collins fitness journey is fantastic. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea and started with the skinny jab but her message is so much healthier and uplifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Send her this it might jog her memory, I can't as she blocked me!!!

Trisha's Transformation: The 21 Day Reset
Trisha Lewis
ISBN: 9780717190881

€27.00
Kickstart your weight-loss and health goals with Trisha Lewis, the inspirational chef and Instagram slimming sensation.

Availability by Store
Qty:
+-

108 Points
Share:
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Pinterest
PublisherGill
Published28/05/2021
BindingPaperback
Pages256

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The irony her new book the 21 day reset..... sure she resets twice a week!!

they say it takes 21 days to form a new habit?? So why would u reset it after 21 days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some people ring you for your bank details or scam emails , some hack your credit card details online and others sell books for a " transformation "and have an Instagram page that is a complete lie , promotes obesity and complacency along with lying on a regular basis and would sell their soul with every Ad And SP . These people are called frauds .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All her positivity it’s like she is trying to convince herself
She's not like that in real life at all, she knows exactly what she's doing, it's very calculated and set up. Met her 3 times because we were associated with the same brand and as soon as things weren't about her she'd fake some drama and behave like a toddler. I'm so glad I found this threat, I actually didn't follow her for over a year now but from day one I couldn't believe what kind of attention she was getting for faking her weight loss journey. There were people back then with real weightloss stories and other tragic life events that got overshadowed by her campaign. Literally saw her at one of the events taking a certain photo that later ended on Instagram where she looked like 60lbs lighter (same photo was later used for a before/after). She's had a media team behind her from day one, everything was set up. I guess she does want to lose weight but she'd have gone for any topic to get publicity because she just wanted to become famous and weightloss was the easiest niche for her to get into and that's why she keeps failing and lying about it. I can't believe the 10000s of people who haven't noticed and keep commenting how amazing and inspiring she is under every single photo. It's so sad seeing them fall for a con artist instead of getting professional nutrition advice and support.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's reeled people in to feel sorry for her because she's not doing well at all with her weight these days. I'd be most surprised if more than a handful actually admired her or thought of her as a cool fun influencer etc. - the majority feel sorry for her that she (allegedly) keeps trying and never seems to get anywhere. We've all had those friends in life who just aren't very good at something and been their cheerleader at one time or another....'of course you can do it, go you, yayyyyy, so inspirational' and also been the first to put someone in their place for criticising or mocking that friend. Could you imagine if Aldi or whatever wooden spoon manufacturer she'll be plugging next week pulled their sponsorship? Uproar. 'How could you? Poor Trisha! I'll never shop with you again!!! What about Trisha's mental health?!!!!' etc etc etc.

The difference here is Trisha is not your friend - she is using you to make money, and being more than a touch dishonest in doing it. I think most of us would like her to succeed for her own health and wellbeing, but her methods are atrocious and she's jeopardising the health and wellbeing of others by peddling this as some legitimate way of becoming healthier. Binge binge binge beat the bulge RESET woohoo x 1,000,000. If you question her or call her out you're a bully and if you have an issue with her behaviour you're jeopardising her mental health. That's before she sets the hounds on you without a care in the world (as she did with that instagram user who asked about calories that time). I don't know her outside of insta and I hope woman to woman that she does get healthier and starts to feel better. But what she's doing to other people in the process is appalling and I think it'd reckless, irresponsible and manipulative of her publisher to give her a platform to peddle her mistruths to other people who would spend a few euro on anything they thought would help them lose weight because clearly, her methods can't.

Reactions: 20
As we can travel next week within our county from next week , I guess because she feels like she has "dual" countyship assume she will head to cork???

Reactions: 5
Why does she smile like this? This isn't a smile. It actually winds me up so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣
that stupid toothy grin. Ah but shur old fatter unhappy Trisha didn’t smile a lot I suppose is the excuse 🙄... she’s killed dead trying to make a Charlotte tilbury ad happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she smile like this? This isn't a smile. It actually winds me up so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My friend does this in photos too. If u look closely she is bringing her tongue up to the roof of her mouth which makes ur neck and chin look thinner

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.