Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t call it fat shaming it’s the fact that she’s saying she’s getting an egg but also took a bottle of alcohol that she intends to drink herself and doesn’t seem to think there’s anything wrong with it when she’s supposedly on a weight loss journey. If she just came on and said look I’m not concentrating on my weight I’m getting myself fitter and stopped trying to fool everyone and especially herself. I know what it’s like to be on that binging cycle but she really needs to take a step back and work with her therapist and a dietitian to help her

I am all for the calling her out on the constant selling etc, as it is obvious that is a focus and a source of income now. Maybe partly due to Covid and being out of work or maybe a conscious decision.

Agree with you she be better off saying that etc and think her stories yesterday were a shift towards that. Yes we all know a new book is coming and she needs to flog that.

But the general tone of fat shaming is not helpful to her nor will it make her magically lose the 5 stone everyone expects her to lose.

Reactions: 4
So you got this because she has ordered an Easter egg? Like she has her faults and is struggling and yup is still overweight but think you are nit picking now. I am a size 16 and have bought an Easter egg 🙄
If you are serious about losing weight you wouldn't buy a massive €40 Easter egg. You'd have a tiny bit of one. She is trying to fool everyone. She has no intention of losing weight, she just thinks it'll make her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can guarantee you the egg isn't massive, it's a mid sized egg about the size of a kids Cadburys one, it's just handmade by a small chocolatier business.

Reactions: 4
Couldn't give a flying tit what egg she eats . She is only fooling herself with her self help talk and complacency. When you say a word so many times it's loses meaning like " reset reset reset " . A terrible example to anyone following her for a genuine weightoss journey, their inspiration is to reset weekly , daily if needs be. No consistency in ANYTHING she does . Like another FBG , any Ad will do in her opinion . She should have the balls to say she has officially scrapped the weightloss and move on to flogging her shite as per usual and become a self help page she wants to be. Just hope she knows she has a lot of followers looking for weight advice from her daily she use to say . I feel very sorry for them because Trisha gave up on her self a year after her journey. Its those genuine people wanting to find their weightloss groove who are suffering. Trishas Bank account is the only thing getting fat shamed at this point . No moderating on these threads about how we " fat shame " those are people's opinions and an unfollow culture isn't what tattle is .

Reactions: 15
So you got this because she has ordered an Easter egg? Like she has her faults and is struggling and yup is still overweight but think you are nit picking now. I am a size 16 and have bought an Easter egg 🙄
This is not the place for you... and I dont mean that in a rude way .... .. you dont get to tell us or anyone here what we can or cant say... that's the Joy's of tattle...
If you think people are nit picking, attacking and fat shaming her.... then tattle is not for you...

Reactions: 17
The point is being missed for that poster. This isn’t about Trisha having an egg or not. It’s that she will come on Easter week & forget what she told us about buying her €40 egg and she will say she doesn’t want chocolate this year as she’s reset and realised it’s not helpful to her. So every other overweight person following Trisha will then feel bad about their Easter egg (which we know they shouldn’t ) but it’s the lies, the mixed messages, she lied about doing half a million steps in Oct/Nov she still lies. She’s often say she walked for 2 hours and did 5km... this kind of thing. Lots of her stories don’t add up because they are lies. I walk to my office it’s 1.8km it’s about 1000 steps, 10k steps for me is about 6-7km... Trisha isnt walking at a snails pace. The numbers don’t add up on walks, calories or the scales. Nobody is fat shaming Trisha. It’s lie shaming instead. I’d have more respect for someone to come on saying they’re struggling & they’ve a stone put on because at least we could trust them. Trisha has kept this act of a giant reset since January but outside of her filtered photos , she looks very different on videos or TV3 6pm show. She’s telling so many lies so that you’ll buy her book. And that is so wrong. Daly dish isn’t pretending to have lost any weight to try sell her book. She’s desperately trying to get SP for all acts of her day. Her breakfast, vitamins, bed, make up, skin care, workouts, clothes, water!!!!, and everything else. Her followers aren’t her transformers they are currency to her. And she’s a big dirty liar of a con woman so yes, we will talk about her buying an Easter egg because we are due a big reset again after Easter yet she will backtrack on the egg story. This is the wrong place for anyone who thinks poor Trisha is being fat shamed

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If you are serious about losing weight you wouldn't buy a massive €40 Easter egg. You'd have a tiny bit of one. She is trying to fool everyone. She has no intention of losing weight, she just thinks it'll make her money.
she didn't say it was big, she said it was fancy - maybe not in those words

Reactions: 1
This is not the place for you... and I dont mean that in a rude way .... .. you dont get to tell us or anyone here what we can or cant say... that's the Joy's of tattle...
If you think people are nit picking, attacking and fat shaming her.... then tattle is not for you...
You also don't get to tell me Tattle is not for me because you don't agree with my posts.

Reactions: 8
Can u be blocked but still show as following when u check the actual page...im not seeing any of her storys

You also don't get to tell me Tattle is not for me because you don't agree with my posts.
But tattle is a place where people come to air their views on bloggers.. if you wanna rave about Trisha then head over to the rave thread or her insta page... I genuinely dont think you understand the premise of tattle...

Reactions: 7
But tattle is a place where people come to air their views on bloggers.. if you wanna rave about Trisha then head over to the rave thread or her insta page... I genuinely dont think you understand the premise of tattle...
I suggest you read my other posts on other threads.

Reactions: 1
It is this that annoys me. Stop using obvious filters. If you are accepting yourself and loving yourself ...stop using filters.

Collage 2021-03-12 19_29_42.jpg

If she was doing as much walking as she claims surely she would be able to do a workout without being half dead after it.

So asking a question is deemed to be offended?! I read your post and still fail to see how much I spent is relevant. At the end of the day I like Trisha am a fat woman and I bought myself an Easter Egg.

Oh and if you must know it is a Lily O'Briens one for €15.
Mother of God will ye give over about the bloody Easter egg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.