Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the angles and filters make her face look slimmer... why no weight loss even half a pound in a week... at her size it should be flying off her... they say people can see weight loss in a person after about 6 weeks... we are 10 weeks into the reset ... all lies and nonsense.. she looks very heavy

Reactions: 6
Jesus..she just said in her stories that she has already ordered her Easter egg 😂😂 ......this one has no intention of losing weight!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is she lowering her kilometres towards the end of the week, why can’t she just walk 5k a day for five days a week? She’s no more walking every single day either I’m not buying it.

Reactions: 7
An Easter egg is one thing but a €40 egg has to be huge... has she any cop on at all... people must be seeing through the lies by now... she has some notions about herself... self employed... she would not know an honest days work if it jumped up and hit her on the head... she’s a con woman ... thinks her roaring and screaming is fooling people... only interested in making a quick buck

Reactions: 12
Jesus..she just said in her stories that she has already ordered her Easter egg 😂😂 ......this one has no intention of losing weight!
So you got this because she has ordered an Easter egg? Like she has her faults and is struggling and yup is still overweight but think you are nit picking now. I am a size 16 and have bought an Easter egg 🙄

So you got this because she has ordered an Easter egg? Like she has her faults and is struggling and yup is still overweight but think you are nit picking now. I am a size 16 and have bought an Easter egg 🙄
Did you buy a €40 Easter egg?!
And I’m not being flippant, but if chocolate/treats are your trigger. Would you set yourself up to fail?
I’ll have my galaxy egg, few wines but if I want to lose a few pounds I won’t lash into all the other eggs in the house

Reactions: 5
I didn't mean to offend you... maybe its because I am not interested in Easter eggs...but really I think because of the position she is in i.e trying to lose weight, I think its just another thing that will keep her off track

Reactions: 3
You need to read in full before you jump to a default position of being offended

So asking a question is deemed to be offended?! I read your post and still fail to see how much I spent is relevant. At the end of the day I like Trisha am a fat woman and I bought myself an Easter Egg.

Oh and if you must know it is a Lily O'Briens one for €15.

So asking a question is deemed to be offended?! I read your post and still fail to see how much I spent is relevant. At the end of the day I like Trisha am a fat woman and I bought myself an Easter Egg.

Oh and if you must know it is a Lily O'Briens one for €15.
I doubt though you appeared on the late late about transformation, wrote a cookbook, had it published, flogged it to gullible people and then set about lying through 2020 while earning cash from Meaghers/Fiit/Emma mattress to name a few.
Or that you’re planning a reset cookbook in may, with feck all weight lost? Or are you?
So yeah your €15 lily o briens egg is a treat for you,
but you’re not trading on a body transformation.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I doubt though you appeared on the late late about transformation, wrote a cookbook, had it published, flogged it to gullible people and then set about lying through 2020 while earning cash from Meaghers/Fiit/Emma mattress to name a few.
Or that you’re planning a reset cookbook in may, with feck all weight lost? Or are you?
This is the frustration with me... the way she operates in such a dishonest way. Her number one priority is to make money.

Several failed attempts at Slimming World, failed weight loss Instragam page, failed college exams, failed relationship. Enough failures for you to justify my egg?

And before you accuse me of being Trisha or related to her etc I am not, I just do not see how attacking someone over being fat and purchasing an Easter egg is in any way helpful.

This is the frustration with me... the way she operates in such a dishonest way. Her number one priority is to make money.
Same as anyone else going out to work everyday. If she frustrates you don't watch.

• Sick
Several failed attempts at Slimming World, failed weight loss Instragam page, failed college exams, failed relationship. Enough failures for you to justify my egg?

And before you accuse me of being Trisha or related to her etc I am not, I just do not see how attacking someone over being fat and purchasing an Easter egg is in any way helpful.

Same as anyone else going out to work everyday. If she frustrates you don't watch.
And you don't have to read my comments!

Reactions: 4

I think you’ve wandered onto the wrong page. Tattle is to criticise insta cash swipe up huns and call them out

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t call it fat shaming it’s the fact that she’s saying she’s getting an egg but also took a bottle of alcohol that she intends to drink herself and doesn’t seem to think there’s anything wrong with it when she’s supposedly on a weight loss journey. If she just came on and said look I’m not concentrating on my weight I’m getting myself fitter and stopped trying to fool everyone and especially herself. I know what it’s like to be on that binging cycle but she really needs to take a step back and work with her therapist and a dietitian to help her

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.