Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised to find there was no mention of the awards this morning - I was sure there would have been something. When she take about hitting blocks I can totally relate and this was why i followed her in the first place. It’s the selling and the shouting that puts me off

Reactions: 3
So she gained weight again . An admittance of some sorts . All her walking, water , watching what she eats and not even 0.75 of a pound in a week . She is binging non stop and thinking walking a 5k will take it all away

Reactions: 7
So she gained weight again . An admittance of some sorts . All her walking, water , watching what she eats and not even 0.75 of a pound in a week . She is binging non stop and thinking walking a 5k will take it all away
I don’t think she’s walking as much as she says she is, I started walking around the time she claimed to back in January and I’ve lost a stone since, granted diet too, but I found the walking helped. I don’t believe she’s going out and walking 5k as much as she says she is.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s walking as much as she says she is, I started walking around the time she claimed to back in January and I’ve lost a stone since, granted diet too, but I found the walking helped. I don’t believe she’s going out and walking 5k as much as she says she is.
She might be, but you can’t outrun (outwalk!) a bad diet and I think the force with which she’s pounding the pavement lately suggests she’s desperately trying to.

Reactions: 6
She might be, but you can’t outrun (outwalk!) a bad diet and I think the force with which she’s pounding the pavement lately suggests she’s desperately trying to.
That's what will happen when you have a book to sell and you have to prove you can "reset" successfully. Fear of looking like a fraud if you try to shill a book while gaining weight would never do. That's awful pressure to put on yourself though and not a good way to lose the weight and keep it off.

Reactions: 9
Personally I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth... she’s covering her ass brilliantly today saying the scales was up... then off she’s going with her eureka moment of this is great because for the first time I’m not beating myself up... she’s def going to focus on loving yourself no matter what the scales says... such a bad message for somebody who is morbidly obese... soon as this book is out she will be back to her old ways...

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be surprised if her book has been shelved. None of it adds up. If she had a book due in May she should be flogging it left right and centre. Pre orders are the thing for selling books.

I wouldn't be surprised if her book has been shelved. None of it adds up. If she had a book due in May she should be flogging it left right and centre. Pre orders are the thing for selling books.
By mid April if we haven’t heard anything it must have been stalled. But the gas thing is the book appears to have been written before the grand reset number 4873838!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the beg for the CT flawless filter again. It’s actually embarrassing at this stage. It must kill her that she has to pay for it!

I cannot stand the mascara under the eyes in the morning! Shows how lazy she is, no shower or even face washed when she gets out of bed 😩

Reactions: 2
God almighty the number of brands she mentioned in her makeup application today was embarrassing... she looks as if she gained a lot of weight again... she’s a disaster... a real beg show today... why would anyone in their right mind use her to promote makeup...

Will she ever cop on with these " tutorials " she isnr an MUA but it's just the most beggy Mitchell move. Dont know how many times she said she is running out of C Tilbury flawless filter..tagging brands like they will reshare her crappy makeup job .

excuse my ignorance, but who is Jen? Does she have an Instagram account focused on weight loss / health?
Jens Journey on Instagram
Think she’s lost 12 stone.
Consistent with her exercise, shows her steps every night. She’s aiming for 550k in March

She put the eyeshadow on like she was painting a garden fence lol she was furious putting it on.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.